HBO says of “Bone For Tuna”
Disturbed by a recent nightmare and Billie’s absence, Nucky reluctantly joins Margaret to receive a high honor from the Church. Meanwhile, Gyp makes a deal with Nucky for a onetime liquor shipment, though the mobster’s longtime intentions remain very much up in the air. Van Alden regrets trying to socialize with his co-workers; Margaret takes her women’s-clinic pitch to a higher authority; Lucky and Meyer (Anatol Yusef) protect their investments; Richard sets the record straight with Mickey, and with Nucky. Written by Chris Haddock; directed by Jeremy Podeswa.
Notes in invisotext:
* No Chalky this week!
* Gillian Darmody is back this week, and we learn who’s bankrolling her whorehouse.
* There’s a surprising sequence that could remind more than a few people of “The Godfather Part II.”
* No Billie Kent nakedness this week, but another recurring actress proves eager to oblige.
* It’s a tough week for Van Alden’s shirt this week. (Don’t these people know they’re dealing with Zod??)
* How does it end? “Well, you’re not alone anymore, are you?”
9 p.m. Sunday. HBO.