Wanna see Ron Perlman’s tits? Check out this Red Band trailer for 3,2,1… Frankie Go Boom.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here. One of my favorites from SXSW this year was the very funny, very charming comedy FRANKIE GO BOOM (now titled 3,2,1… Frankie Go Boom) starring Charlie Hunnam, Chris O’Dowd, Lizzy Caplan and the great Ron Perlman.
Variance Films picked up the film and is releasing it theatrically beginning October 12th and to hook you in they have put together this Red Band trailer and let us be the first to shoot it out to the world.
Check it out! It’s funny!
If you hate people and/or are afraid of catching the super flu then you can be the hermit bastard you are and VOD the flick right now, but really… it’s a great audience movie, so if it is playing near you and you like to watch good things then stop being lazy and go watch it.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 27, 2012, 5:28 p.m. CST
Sept. 27, 2012, 5:29 p.m. CST
by David Duchovny
I'm curious, but didn't want to commit.
Sept. 27, 2012, 5:42 p.m. CST
But I did click the link, so...well done.
Sept. 27, 2012, 5:51 p.m. CST
No? Oh well, fuck it then.
Sept. 27, 2012, 5:51 p.m. CST
Sept. 27, 2012, 5:52 p.m. CST
by Jack Black
Sept. 27, 2012, 5:53 p.m. CST
Sept. 27, 2012, 6:23 p.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
Sept. 27, 2012, 6:45 p.m. CST
You know, the guy from Desperado and season 3 of 24. Anyway, this movie looks like it's trying way too hard.
Sept. 27, 2012, 7:22 p.m. CST
by Mister Vertue
Have you tried turning it off and on again? And with that, I retire to bed. Goodnight sir.
Sept. 27, 2012, 8:21 p.m. CST
by Ditch Brodie
Umm...you DO want people to watch the trailer, don't you?
Sept. 27, 2012, 8:26 p.m. CST
Sept. 27, 2012, 9:42 p.m. CST
...during the hiatus from Sons of Anarchy? This cannot be unseen. I'll never look at Clay the same way again.
Sept. 27, 2012, 10:09 p.m. CST
I'll fuck you. Really. Really.
Sept. 27, 2012, 10:26 p.m. CST
Also, fuckin' love that someone did this: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081201153539AAutY1x
Sept. 27, 2012, 11:01 p.m. CST
Sept. 27, 2012, 11:26 p.m. CST
by la te ral us
that trailer was so schizophrenic
Sept. 27, 2012, 11:36 p.m. CST
Also, don't forget to give thanks to the vampires before doing so....or whatever that jazz was she said before she started swimming through the air nekkid on that True Blood show I saw all the best parts of on Dailymotion.
Sept. 27, 2012, 11:42 p.m. CST
by doom master
I honestly dont care for the blonde guy...Apparently he thinks he's the next Brad Pitt, when really he's just a Kurt Cobain lookalike.
Sept. 27, 2012, 11:46 p.m. CST
Sept. 28, 2012, 3:45 a.m. CST
by Steve Lamarre
Fucking Tall Man keeps playing automatically when I roll over it. Fook you, Tall Man and Biel!!!
Sept. 28, 2012, 6:59 a.m. CST
This is bullshit!!!
Sept. 28, 2012, 7:47 a.m. CST
Sept. 28, 2012, 8:47 a.m. CST
Sept. 28, 2012, 9:33 a.m. CST
There's clearly a directorial school of thought that shouting is funny and shouting cusses is funnier. ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT PENIS PENIS FUCK FUCK? I feel like I've seen so many things where it's just 20-somethings constantly shouting in disbelieving outrage at one another. HOLY FUCK SHIT ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU JUST PENIS FUCK THE VAGINA FUCK! I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT WE'RE ABOUT TO FUCK PENIS THE BUTT POOP! HOW DID I LET YOU TALK ME INTO PENIS FUCK THE VAGINA BUTT?!?!?!? ...AND NOW HERE WE ARE, VAGINA FUCKING THE POOP BUTT!!! (all delivered at top volume) ..I mean, if Quint says this is very funny & very charming, I'll give the actual movie the benefit of the doubt, but this trailer didn't entertain or intrigue me.
Sept. 28, 2012, 10:37 a.m. CST
I'll say that until the end of time.
Sept. 28, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
Old Ron looks like the bastard child of Hellboy here. Don't know what's more bizarre: the trailer, or the man himself. Love Perlman - fantastic in everything he does. Awesome in "Drive" and watchable in that turgid mess of a remake called "Conan The Barbarian"
Sept. 28, 2012, 12:45 p.m. CST
by Bill C.
It's like "typical raunchy Gen-Y comedy" for forty seconds or so and then DRAGZILLA just shows up out of fucking nowhere and <raaaaaannnnh>s all over everything. Hell, I'll VOD this just to confirm how fucking bizarre it is. Oh...John Travolta, you now receive a pass for 'Hairspray.'
Sept. 28, 2012, 6:01 p.m. CST
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 376 total posts 344 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 318 total posts 106 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 110 total posts 91 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1462 total posts 55 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 146 total posts 54 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 44 total posts 42 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts