NYC, L.A., Portland & Seattle!! The Kidd Has Your Chance To Check Out BROOKLYN BROTHERS BEAT THE BEST This Weekend!!
The Kidd here...
Alright, let me keep up with the trend of offering up cool opportunities to people in places I am not to see some good films.
This week, I've got the chance for Ain't It Coolers in New York City, Los Angeles, Portland (the one in Oregon) and Seattle to check out BROOKLYN BROTHERS BEAT THE BEST, about a couple of pseudo-musicians that somehow make it work when they come together.
I've got TWO pairs of tickets in each city for the following theatres:
- New York City - Village East Cinema
- Los Angeles - Sundance Sunset Cinema
- Portland, OR - Hollywood Theatre
- Seattle - SIFF Cinema Uptown
Want to be one of the select few going to check out the film this weekend? Then pick your location and the showtime of your choosing for this weekend, and send them with your name in the body of an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I BEAT THE BEST
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you didn't even enter for tickets, so send in your entry correctly. You've got until 7:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, September 27 to get them in, at which point two names for each location will be randomly selected for their tickets. Winners will be posted on the site and emailed.
Only one entry per person.
Good luck to you, and thanks to Oscilloscope for putting this together for us.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 26, 2012, 11:28 a.m. CST
Saw it last year at TIFF. It's overly quirky and not terribly funny, but it really captures the irrational love of music some people have that simply won't allow them to work a normal job. And the music itself is surprisingly good. Someone describes it as The Shins meets Sesame Street. Pretty accurate, as it turns out.
Sept. 26, 2012, 11:54 a.m. CST
by The StarWolf
Especially with one reviewers comment of "It goes nowhere ... slowly."
Sept. 26, 2012, 12:02 p.m. CST
Sept. 26, 2012, 8:19 p.m. CST
by Drunken Busboy
The one in Oregon is actually named after the Portland in Maine! Look it up yourself! Maine has a dedicated & fastly growing independent film community. Some Portland will be to film making as Liverpool is to music. Mark my word! ;)
Sept. 26, 2012, 8:20 p.m. CST
by Drunken Busboy
Either way Portland will be to film making as Liverpool is to music. Mark my word! ;)
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 196 total posts 41 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 153 total posts 39 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 56 total posts 25 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 107 total posts 23 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 130 total posts 20 posts
- Scott Glenn Joins Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll For Netflix’s DAREDEVIL Series!! -- 59 total posts 16 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 97 total posts 15 posts
- The New Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 Hints That The Movie Is Freakin’ Huge!! -- 266 total posts 13 posts
- New Poster for V/H/S: VIRAL!!! -- 27 total posts 10 posts
- Adam Wingard and Simon Barrett to take on I SAW THE DEVIL REMAKE!!!!!!!! -- 51 total posts 7 posts