AIC Exclusive - The World Premiere For The Poster To THE AMERICAN SCREAM!
I'm glad that these guys didn't finish after BEST WORST MOVIE - their love of genre film and their ability to get real emotion out of their subjects makes for a compelling documentary. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is their latest film, and it has its World Premiere here at Fantastic Fest on Sunday at 8:45 PM. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is about the love of haunted houses, and three families in particular, in the small town of Fairhaven, Massachusetts, as they throw their all into designing the greatest haunted houses known to humanity.
And here's the exclusive look at the poster (click to enlarge);
You can buy the poster right here at www.magicstoneproductions.com. I think it's quite striking, and any fan of spooks and goblins would love to have this on their wall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:41 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
Edvard Munch for the win!
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:42 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Fart Magnus
Have a LOT of time on their hands.
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:47 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
American Scream. also starring sean william scott and david arquette.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Amazing poster besides.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:35 a.m. CST
There have been a bunch of set pics floating around for the past few weeks. Hit-Girl on a motorcycle, at school with Dave/KA, Night Bitch, and even Mintz-Plasse in his new gimpy fetishy Motherfucker costume. Get on the ball, AICN. Missing a bunch of interesting casting news on that flick too.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:43 a.m. CST
I loved Best Worst Movie enough to buy it. (I bought Troll 2 before I knew that there was a cult following.) This sounds right up my alley. Can't wait to see it!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:05 p.m. CST
by Christian Sylvain
I want my Return of the Living Dead Part II on blu-ray dammit!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:20 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:23 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:32 p.m. CST
It's just horrible. :P By the way, what the fuck are you two talking about?
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:35 p.m. CST
Hope it never gets chased off of the American landscape by uptight religious losers.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:06 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:20 p.m. CST
The font in the poster is fitting as the designer obviously was going for a vintage newspaper/magazine graphic & the font fits in with look. Bunch of dumb shit's on this site.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:41 p.m. CST
Now I rely on Collider and Latino Review for my scoops. All they ever talk about on here are film festivals that they get to attend and comics or anime. May have to stop visiting.
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 420 total posts 83 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 168 total posts 38 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 66 total posts 37 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 44 total posts 36 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 42 total posts 33 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 25 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts