AIC Exclusive - The World Premiere For The Poster To THE AMERICAN SCREAM!
I'm glad that these guys didn't finish after BEST WORST MOVIE - their love of genre film and their ability to get real emotion out of their subjects makes for a compelling documentary. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is their latest film, and it has its World Premiere here at Fantastic Fest on Sunday at 8:45 PM. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is about the love of haunted houses, and three families in particular, in the small town of Fairhaven, Massachusetts, as they throw their all into designing the greatest haunted houses known to humanity.
And here's the exclusive look at the poster (click to enlarge);
You can buy the poster right here at www.magicstoneproductions.com. I think it's quite striking, and any fan of spooks and goblins would love to have this on their wall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:41 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
Edvard Munch for the win!
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:42 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Fart Magnus
Have a LOT of time on their hands.
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:47 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
American Scream. also starring sean william scott and david arquette.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Amazing poster besides.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:35 a.m. CST
There have been a bunch of set pics floating around for the past few weeks. Hit-Girl on a motorcycle, at school with Dave/KA, Night Bitch, and even Mintz-Plasse in his new gimpy fetishy Motherfucker costume. Get on the ball, AICN. Missing a bunch of interesting casting news on that flick too.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:43 a.m. CST
I loved Best Worst Movie enough to buy it. (I bought Troll 2 before I knew that there was a cult following.) This sounds right up my alley. Can't wait to see it!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:05 p.m. CST
by Christian Sylvain
I want my Return of the Living Dead Part II on blu-ray dammit!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:20 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:23 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:32 p.m. CST
It's just horrible. :P By the way, what the fuck are you two talking about?
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:35 p.m. CST
Hope it never gets chased off of the American landscape by uptight religious losers.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:06 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:20 p.m. CST
The font in the poster is fitting as the designer obviously was going for a vintage newspaper/magazine graphic & the font fits in with look. Bunch of dumb shit's on this site.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:41 p.m. CST
Now I rely on Collider and Latino Review for my scoops. All they ever talk about on here are film festivals that they get to attend and comics or anime. May have to stop visiting.
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 586 total posts 586 posts
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 287 total posts 287 posts
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 739 total posts 198 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- LIFE OF PI Scribe David Magee to Pen New NARNIA Film! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Beatles' manager Brian Epstein to get his own flick, entitled THE FIFTH BEATLE! -- 120 total posts 93 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 93 total posts 50 posts
- Joe Dante's Making A New Movie Called BURYING THE EX And You Can Be A Part Of It! -- 53 total posts 48 posts