AIC Exclusive - The World Premiere For The Poster To THE AMERICAN SCREAM!
I'm glad that these guys didn't finish after BEST WORST MOVIE - their love of genre film and their ability to get real emotion out of their subjects makes for a compelling documentary. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is their latest film, and it has its World Premiere here at Fantastic Fest on Sunday at 8:45 PM. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is about the love of haunted houses, and three families in particular, in the small town of Fairhaven, Massachusetts, as they throw their all into designing the greatest haunted houses known to humanity.
And here's the exclusive look at the poster (click to enlarge);
You can buy the poster right here at www.magicstoneproductions.com. I think it's quite striking, and any fan of spooks and goblins would love to have this on their wall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:41 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
Edvard Munch for the win!
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:42 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Fart Magnus
Have a LOT of time on their hands.
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:47 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
American Scream. also starring sean william scott and david arquette.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Amazing poster besides.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:35 a.m. CST
There have been a bunch of set pics floating around for the past few weeks. Hit-Girl on a motorcycle, at school with Dave/KA, Night Bitch, and even Mintz-Plasse in his new gimpy fetishy Motherfucker costume. Get on the ball, AICN. Missing a bunch of interesting casting news on that flick too.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:43 a.m. CST
I loved Best Worst Movie enough to buy it. (I bought Troll 2 before I knew that there was a cult following.) This sounds right up my alley. Can't wait to see it!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:05 p.m. CST
by Christian Sylvain
I want my Return of the Living Dead Part II on blu-ray dammit!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:20 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:23 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:32 p.m. CST
It's just horrible. :P By the way, what the fuck are you two talking about?
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:35 p.m. CST
Hope it never gets chased off of the American landscape by uptight religious losers.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:06 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:20 p.m. CST
The font in the poster is fitting as the designer obviously was going for a vintage newspaper/magazine graphic & the font fits in with look. Bunch of dumb shit's on this site.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:41 p.m. CST
Now I rely on Collider and Latino Review for my scoops. All they ever talk about on here are film festivals that they get to attend and comics or anime. May have to stop visiting.
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 187 total posts 46 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 183 total posts 25 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 133 total posts 25 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 72 total posts 23 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 36 total posts 18 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 555 total posts 15 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 67 total posts 15 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 342 total posts 15 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 13 total posts 13 posts
- INSIDIOUS: CHAPTER 3 is actually a prequel, plus details on how you could win a trip to visit the set!! -- 24 total posts 10 posts