AIC Exclusive - The World Premiere For The Poster To THE AMERICAN SCREAM!
I'm glad that these guys didn't finish after BEST WORST MOVIE - their love of genre film and their ability to get real emotion out of their subjects makes for a compelling documentary. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is their latest film, and it has its World Premiere here at Fantastic Fest on Sunday at 8:45 PM. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is about the love of haunted houses, and three families in particular, in the small town of Fairhaven, Massachusetts, as they throw their all into designing the greatest haunted houses known to humanity.
And here's the exclusive look at the poster (click to enlarge);
You can buy the poster right here at www.magicstoneproductions.com. I think it's quite striking, and any fan of spooks and goblins would love to have this on their wall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:41 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
Edvard Munch for the win!
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:42 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Fart Magnus
Have a LOT of time on their hands.
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:47 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
American Scream. also starring sean william scott and david arquette.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Amazing poster besides.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:35 a.m. CST
There have been a bunch of set pics floating around for the past few weeks. Hit-Girl on a motorcycle, at school with Dave/KA, Night Bitch, and even Mintz-Plasse in his new gimpy fetishy Motherfucker costume. Get on the ball, AICN. Missing a bunch of interesting casting news on that flick too.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:43 a.m. CST
I loved Best Worst Movie enough to buy it. (I bought Troll 2 before I knew that there was a cult following.) This sounds right up my alley. Can't wait to see it!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:05 p.m. CST
by Christian Sylvain
I want my Return of the Living Dead Part II on blu-ray dammit!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:20 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:23 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:32 p.m. CST
It's just horrible. :P By the way, what the fuck are you two talking about?
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:35 p.m. CST
Hope it never gets chased off of the American landscape by uptight religious losers.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:06 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:20 p.m. CST
The font in the poster is fitting as the designer obviously was going for a vintage newspaper/magazine graphic & the font fits in with look. Bunch of dumb shit's on this site.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:41 p.m. CST
Now I rely on Collider and Latino Review for my scoops. All they ever talk about on here are film festivals that they get to attend and comics or anime. May have to stop visiting.
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 125 total posts 76 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 227 total posts 67 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 197 total posts 38 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 80 total posts 35 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 146 total posts 27 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 56 total posts 26 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 510 total posts 14 posts
- AICN COMICS - OPINIONS ARE LIKE @$$HOLES: Optimous Douche dissects DC’s New 52 so far! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 65 total posts 10 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 157 total posts 9 posts