AIC Exclusive - The World Premiere For The Poster To THE AMERICAN SCREAM!
I'm glad that these guys didn't finish after BEST WORST MOVIE - their love of genre film and their ability to get real emotion out of their subjects makes for a compelling documentary. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is their latest film, and it has its World Premiere here at Fantastic Fest on Sunday at 8:45 PM. THE AMERICAN SCREAM is about the love of haunted houses, and three families in particular, in the small town of Fairhaven, Massachusetts, as they throw their all into designing the greatest haunted houses known to humanity.
And here's the exclusive look at the poster (click to enlarge);
You can buy the poster right here at www.magicstoneproductions.com. I think it's quite striking, and any fan of spooks and goblins would love to have this on their wall.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:41 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
Edvard Munch for the win!
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:42 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Fart Magnus
Have a LOT of time on their hands.
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:47 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
American Scream. also starring sean william scott and david arquette.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Amazing poster besides.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:35 a.m. CST
There have been a bunch of set pics floating around for the past few weeks. Hit-Girl on a motorcycle, at school with Dave/KA, Night Bitch, and even Mintz-Plasse in his new gimpy fetishy Motherfucker costume. Get on the ball, AICN. Missing a bunch of interesting casting news on that flick too.
Sept. 21, 2012, 11:43 a.m. CST
I loved Best Worst Movie enough to buy it. (I bought Troll 2 before I knew that there was a cult following.) This sounds right up my alley. Can't wait to see it!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:05 p.m. CST
by Christian Sylvain
I want my Return of the Living Dead Part II on blu-ray dammit!
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:20 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:23 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:32 p.m. CST
It's just horrible. :P By the way, what the fuck are you two talking about?
Sept. 21, 2012, 12:35 p.m. CST
Hope it never gets chased off of the American landscape by uptight religious losers.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:06 p.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:20 p.m. CST
The font in the poster is fitting as the designer obviously was going for a vintage newspaper/magazine graphic & the font fits in with look. Bunch of dumb shit's on this site.
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:41 p.m. CST
Now I rely on Collider and Latino Review for my scoops. All they ever talk about on here are film festivals that they get to attend and comics or anime. May have to stop visiting.
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 380 total posts 348 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 318 total posts 106 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 111 total posts 92 posts
- Tom Cruise Won’t Go Solo For MAN FROM UNCLE!! -- 85 total posts 85 posts
- The Friday Docback Revisits DOCTOR WHO Season 7!! A Fuller Review Of 'The Name of the Doctor,' And More!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 149 total posts 57 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1464 total posts 57 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 47 total posts 45 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of THE HANGOVER PART III!! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Capone makes the case that THE HANGOVER PART III is neither a comedy nor a movie!!! -- 40 total posts 40 posts