Opening Night At Fantastic Fest 2012! The World Premiere For FRANKENWEENIE!
The World Premiere of FRANKENWEENIE was a rousing success, I'd say - in one screen people brought their dogs, dressed up to the nines, and I'm told that the dogs were very well behaved (still not sure how they got the 3D glasses on). It was a lot of fun to talk to mch of the cast and thanks to John Ary for directing, shooting and editing. I want to see more of his work on the site.
So, here's opening night!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:17 a.m. CST
by Chris Moody
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:18 a.m. CST
by Chris Moody
...CLOUDY WITH A CHANCE OF MEATBALLS. It would have been great getting his feel for that film!
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:19 a.m. CST
Supply and demand, Nordling.
Sept. 21, 2012, 10:43 a.m. CST
Sept. 21, 2012, 1:32 p.m. CST
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 28 total posts 3 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 255 total posts 2 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 56 total posts 2 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 130 total posts 1 post
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 30 total posts 1 post