In the mood for some END OF WATCH swag? Muldoon's got you covered.
UPDATE: And the contest is closed! Congrats to Evan R!
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here to inform you of a small movie I'm sure you might not have heard about yet called END OF WATCH... Of course I kid, but hey the kind folks over at Open Road Films have been cool enough to shoot out a prize pack of a t-shirt and an autographed poster to one lucky individual. (Sadly, the winner must be in the US.) Who doesn't love autographed posters? I'd dig one for myself, alas that's not how it works! The film hits theaters this Friday.
To enter, shoot me an email at Mike@aintitcool.com with the subject line simply reading "End Of Watch." And whoever's first get's it - simplicity at its finest.
Thanks again to Open Road Films!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 19, 2012, 4:02 p.m. CST
Just post your glowing reviews of this movie already! We've seen the Kiddddddd's interviews with the entire cast minus Maggie, er, Jake Gyllanhal and now we've got fucking swag to burn. This site deserves to be torn down. that being said, I will continue to return here because I have no life.
Sept. 19, 2012, 4:02 p.m. CST
but not first to email methinks
Sept. 19, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
Yikes, sorry man. I haven't seen the flick yet, and hope to really dig it (because that's what I hope with every movie) - but regardless, it's a free shirt and autographed poster and I assume someone out there might appreciate getting them. I know where you're coming from, but Muldoon "ain't" no plant and rarely posts undeserved glowing reviews. Glad you'll continue to return though and I appreciate you checking out the mini-contest regardless.
Sept. 19, 2012, 5:04 p.m. CST
is a bit misdirected. AICN ain't the only site to go to for inside info anymore. Now they have to compete, and when you compete you don't always win. Could the site use more updates? yes Could it use more original content? yes (heck I'd be willing to write an under appreciated classic of the day article for a small fee , lol) Is it going to be THE ONLY site for breaking and insider news? nope, not anymore I've been following the site since it's inception. (only got around to posting a few years ago though) and I still enjoy popping in here a few times a day to see what's going on. It isn't perfect here, but what the hell is?
Sept. 19, 2012, 6:25 p.m. CST
I guess, but yeah I agree it seems like the rise of similar "copycat" sites over the years have taken a toll on this place, there's just too much competition with more info, more up-to-date news, more Cool stuff I guess you could say. Yeah, Harry bashed The Dark Knight Rises, but he had perfectly valid points. Sure, it's often News nobody cares about or have already read somewhere else three days prior, but the discussion here is always more interesting and humorous. Oh yeah this is that movie that looks like Training Day but the camera is in super-steroid-shaky-movey-floaty-spinny-bobbingy-twisty-oscillaty-vision mode, looked interesting
Sept. 19, 2012, 6:51 p.m. CST
early info.... trailers, set reports...etc this used to be pretty much it. Now there's hundreds
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 144 total posts 61 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 58 total posts 58 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 55 total posts 55 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 86 total posts 44 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 192 total posts 28 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 320 total posts 25 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 35 total posts 25 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 83 total posts 22 posts
- EXPENDABLES 3 launches a ton of Comic Con posters! -- 82 total posts 21 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 190 total posts 15 posts