UPDATED WITH NEW CLIP!!
BBC Releases 25 Exciting Photographs Depicting Saturday’s DOCTOR WHO, Titled THE POWER OF THREE!!
Shades of 2001!
Our planet is apparently invaded by black boxes of extraterrestrial origin, and the BBC has the photography to prove it.
In “The Power of Three,” the “Doctor Who” episode premiering this Saturday on the BBC and BBC America, the extraterrestrial-fighting international military organization UNIT (which was a much bigger part of the series in the 1970s and ‘80s) returns.
Gemma Redgrave (“Howards End”) inherits the role of Kate Lethbridge-Stewart, who now runs UNIT, following in the footsteps of her father, former UNIT leader Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart.
Also? The Ponds make what we’re assured will be their almost-last appearance!
Find all 25 new Who photos here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 18, 2012, 5:21 p.m. CST
A lot of fun thus far.
Sept. 18, 2012, 5:22 p.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 6:08 p.m. CST
Well, I suppose that's exaggerating. AotD was incredible, but the 2 subsequent episodes felt. . .lacking, somehow. I'm mean, they're an enjoyable watch, but after all is said and done, it feels very filler-ish without telling a solid story. Hopefully TPo3 will be mindblowing?
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:28 p.m. CST
Sept. 19, 2012, 4:13 a.m. CST
Amy's voice over suggest's she is narrating in flashback. maybe they don't get killed off after all
Sept. 19, 2012, 4:48 a.m. CST
only leads me to 16 photos, not 25.....
Sept. 19, 2012, 5:16 a.m. CST
Cooooo, it's all canonical nowadays, innit? I wonder if there's a canon war going on over at Outpost Gallifrey over this?
Sept. 19, 2012, 7:04 a.m. CST
The part where Amy and Rory are talking about making a choice...I'm suspecting that may be the end of the episode for this week? The lead in to the final Amy and Rory episode...?
Sept. 19, 2012, 11:08 a.m. CST
they should have given her an eyepatch. Well, maybe they'll end up doing another parallel universe story and let her have the eyepatch there.
Sept. 19, 2012, 11:22 a.m. CST
I still believe that somehow = some way - the person with the eye patch is River Song distantly in the future beyond where we even know her
Sept. 19, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
I crack meself up...
Sept. 19, 2012, 3:24 p.m. CST
I don't think Amy and Rory will be killed but it will be emotional. Did someone else mention the opening theme getting darker and more lightening turbulence each week? Talkbacks get long which is awesome but hard to read every comment. The lights flickering in Town Called Mercy too. Weeping angels signs?
Sept. 21, 2012, 2:54 p.m. CST
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 754 total posts 629 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1133 total posts 208 posts
- ‘Darkness Will Devour Them All!!’ Sunday Brings Antepenultimate GAME OF THRONES For HBO!! -- 193 total posts 193 posts
- UPDATE The Friday Docback Calls 'The Name of the Doctor'!! DOCTOR WHO's S7 Finale Arrives This Weekend!! Now With Glen's Ultra-Brief, SPOILER FREE MiniReview!! -- 430 total posts 172 posts
- Here's A Behind-The-Scenes Look At MAN OF STEEL With New Footage! Also... Is Supergirl In The Prequel Comic? -- 231 total posts 154 posts
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS, Next Week’s HANNIBAL, MAD MEN, GAME OF THRONES, The New Fall Shows And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 227 total posts 112 posts
- Hey! Fat Face! Here's The New Teaser To ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND CONTINUES! -- 232 total posts 91 posts
- Mr. Beaks Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! -- 1202 total posts 65 posts
- Capone reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS and considers the art of messing with canon and why it doesn't bother him!!! -- 539 total posts 50 posts
- 1st Trailer for Jean Pierre Jeunet's THE YOUNG AND PRODIGIOUS SPIVET!!! Joy Follows... -- 64 total posts 48 posts