UPDATED WITH NEW CLIP!!
BBC Releases 25 Exciting Photographs Depicting Saturday’s DOCTOR WHO, Titled THE POWER OF THREE!!
Shades of 2001!
Our planet is apparently invaded by black boxes of extraterrestrial origin, and the BBC has the photography to prove it.
In “The Power of Three,” the “Doctor Who” episode premiering this Saturday on the BBC and BBC America, the extraterrestrial-fighting international military organization UNIT (which was a much bigger part of the series in the 1970s and ‘80s) returns.
Gemma Redgrave (“Howards End”) inherits the role of Kate Lethbridge-Stewart, who now runs UNIT, following in the footsteps of her father, former UNIT leader Alistair Gordon Lethbridge-Stewart.
Also? The Ponds make what we’re assured will be their almost-last appearance!
Find all 25 new Who photos here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 18, 2012, 5:21 p.m. CST
A lot of fun thus far.
Sept. 18, 2012, 5:22 p.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 6:08 p.m. CST
Well, I suppose that's exaggerating. AotD was incredible, but the 2 subsequent episodes felt. . .lacking, somehow. I'm mean, they're an enjoyable watch, but after all is said and done, it feels very filler-ish without telling a solid story. Hopefully TPo3 will be mindblowing?
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:28 p.m. CST
Sept. 19, 2012, 4:13 a.m. CST
Amy's voice over suggest's she is narrating in flashback. maybe they don't get killed off after all
Sept. 19, 2012, 4:48 a.m. CST
only leads me to 16 photos, not 25.....
Sept. 19, 2012, 5:16 a.m. CST
Cooooo, it's all canonical nowadays, innit? I wonder if there's a canon war going on over at Outpost Gallifrey over this?
Sept. 19, 2012, 7:04 a.m. CST
The part where Amy and Rory are talking about making a choice...I'm suspecting that may be the end of the episode for this week? The lead in to the final Amy and Rory episode...?
Sept. 19, 2012, 11:08 a.m. CST
they should have given her an eyepatch. Well, maybe they'll end up doing another parallel universe story and let her have the eyepatch there.
Sept. 19, 2012, 11:22 a.m. CST
I still believe that somehow = some way - the person with the eye patch is River Song distantly in the future beyond where we even know her
Sept. 19, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
I crack meself up...
Sept. 19, 2012, 3:24 p.m. CST
I don't think Amy and Rory will be killed but it will be emotional. Did someone else mention the opening theme getting darker and more lightening turbulence each week? Talkbacks get long which is awesome but hard to read every comment. The lights flickering in Town Called Mercy too. Weeping angels signs?
Sept. 21, 2012, 2:54 p.m. CST
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 161 total posts 25 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 304 total posts 3 posts
- Spring Forward With Lauren Cohen & Sonequa Martin-Green On TALKING DEAD!! Data Brokers On 60 MINUTES!! The Premieres Of Fox’s COSMOS, Lohan’s LINDSAY & Carolla’s CATCH A CONTRATOR!! The Returns Of BURGERS, SIMPSONS, GUY, ONCE & REVENGE!! New GIRLS, ISLAND, AMAZING, SHAMELESS, FIANCE, WIVES, AX!! KARDASHIANS & LOOKING Finales!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 4 total posts 1 post
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 216 total posts 1 post
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 43 total posts 1 post