Check Out The Newest Release From the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive: Rob Lowe!
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here with a bit of an oddity and while it might not strike your behind the scenes geek film loving core (ROBOCOP/DREDD/HOBBIT/etc...), it's 4:30 minutes of some pretty funny Rob Lowe-ness that should have you hooked every second it plays. Something to check out if you've been having a less than stellar day at the office or just feel like seeing a different side of the industry - how agents handle their slightly emotional clients.
So what the hell is this?
The folks over at Funny Or Die have a character by the name of Warren Klein (#WarrenKlein), a fictional 80's power agent with tons of clients - slightly sleezy, yet oh so typical, and the gag is each time they have a rather funny celeb's "archived" voicemail pop up. I've heard rumblings of a possible feature with the character and while that could absolutely be made up/fall through/fail oh so miserably - I'd kind of like to see it since each one so far has made me laugh. Until then, here's Rob Lowe:
In the 1980's, Warren Klein was the most powerful agent in Hollywood. He represented the biggest stars of the era. Presumed lost, the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive was discovered last year in a foreclosed storage unit in Brentwood, CA. Warren Klein was ranked #36 on Time Magazine's "100 Most Influential People Of 1983."
If that video/audio seemed to tickle your fancy, check out the others HERE.
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 17, 2012, 12:25 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 12:42 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 1:02 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 1:18 p.m. CST
Funny concept.. I give it that.. Hopefully they actually get FUNNY..
Sept. 17, 2012, 4:49 p.m. CST
Parks and Recreation reference.
Sept. 17, 2012, 5:25 p.m. CST
Let's see, AICN posts Harry fucked up ego reviews, The Kidd vs whatever shit, pictures from Latino Review, pictures from ComingSoon, pictures from Nuked the Fridge, pictures from anywhere ELSE but original scoops, false news, false scripts, behind the scene pictures READERS send them, TV reviews from Dr fucking Who, trailers we all seen before, ego boosting eulogies, paid advertisement disguised as contests to USA readers only, and shit, shit and shit.
Sept. 17, 2012, 7 p.m. CST
Man, this site sucks now...the stuff that passes for "cool news" is just atrocious.
Sept. 18, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:25 a.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:26 a.m. CST
Sept. 19, 2012, 11:51 a.m. CST
Have yet to see anything funny on fod, seems like a site to make actors think theyre funnier than they are.
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 250 total posts 250 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 194 total posts 145 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 291 total posts 131 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 256 total posts 97 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 68 total posts 68 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 87 total posts 57 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 99 total posts 54 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Here’s A Poster And Trailer For THE ROVER - Guy Pearce In A Post Apocalyptic Hell Down Under!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 86 total posts 31 posts