Check Out The Newest Release From the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive: Rob Lowe!
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here with a bit of an oddity and while it might not strike your behind the scenes geek film loving core (ROBOCOP/DREDD/HOBBIT/etc...), it's 4:30 minutes of some pretty funny Rob Lowe-ness that should have you hooked every second it plays. Something to check out if you've been having a less than stellar day at the office or just feel like seeing a different side of the industry - how agents handle their slightly emotional clients.
So what the hell is this?
The folks over at Funny Or Die have a character by the name of Warren Klein (#WarrenKlein), a fictional 80's power agent with tons of clients - slightly sleezy, yet oh so typical, and the gag is each time they have a rather funny celeb's "archived" voicemail pop up. I've heard rumblings of a possible feature with the character and while that could absolutely be made up/fall through/fail oh so miserably - I'd kind of like to see it since each one so far has made me laugh. Until then, here's Rob Lowe:
In the 1980's, Warren Klein was the most powerful agent in Hollywood. He represented the biggest stars of the era. Presumed lost, the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive was discovered last year in a foreclosed storage unit in Brentwood, CA. Warren Klein was ranked #36 on Time Magazine's "100 Most Influential People Of 1983."
If that video/audio seemed to tickle your fancy, check out the others HERE.
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 17, 2012, 12:25 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 12:42 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 1:02 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 1:18 p.m. CST
Funny concept.. I give it that.. Hopefully they actually get FUNNY..
Sept. 17, 2012, 4:49 p.m. CST
Parks and Recreation reference.
Sept. 17, 2012, 5:25 p.m. CST
Let's see, AICN posts Harry fucked up ego reviews, The Kidd vs whatever shit, pictures from Latino Review, pictures from ComingSoon, pictures from Nuked the Fridge, pictures from anywhere ELSE but original scoops, false news, false scripts, behind the scene pictures READERS send them, TV reviews from Dr fucking Who, trailers we all seen before, ego boosting eulogies, paid advertisement disguised as contests to USA readers only, and shit, shit and shit.
Sept. 17, 2012, 7 p.m. CST
Man, this site sucks now...the stuff that passes for "cool news" is just atrocious.
Sept. 18, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:25 a.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:26 a.m. CST
Sept. 19, 2012, 11:51 a.m. CST
Have yet to see anything funny on fod, seems like a site to make actors think theyre funnier than they are.
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 163 total posts 22 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 121 total posts 13 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 339 total posts 12 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 169 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 60 total posts 8 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 24 total posts 6 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 160 total posts 5 posts