Check Out The Newest Release From the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive: Rob Lowe!
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here with a bit of an oddity and while it might not strike your behind the scenes geek film loving core (ROBOCOP/DREDD/HOBBIT/etc...), it's 4:30 minutes of some pretty funny Rob Lowe-ness that should have you hooked every second it plays. Something to check out if you've been having a less than stellar day at the office or just feel like seeing a different side of the industry - how agents handle their slightly emotional clients.
So what the hell is this?
The folks over at Funny Or Die have a character by the name of Warren Klein (#WarrenKlein), a fictional 80's power agent with tons of clients - slightly sleezy, yet oh so typical, and the gag is each time they have a rather funny celeb's "archived" voicemail pop up. I've heard rumblings of a possible feature with the character and while that could absolutely be made up/fall through/fail oh so miserably - I'd kind of like to see it since each one so far has made me laugh. Until then, here's Rob Lowe:
In the 1980's, Warren Klein was the most powerful agent in Hollywood. He represented the biggest stars of the era. Presumed lost, the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive was discovered last year in a foreclosed storage unit in Brentwood, CA. Warren Klein was ranked #36 on Time Magazine's "100 Most Influential People Of 1983."
If that video/audio seemed to tickle your fancy, check out the others HERE.
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 17, 2012, 12:25 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 12:42 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 1:02 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 1:18 p.m. CST
Funny concept.. I give it that.. Hopefully they actually get FUNNY..
Sept. 17, 2012, 4:49 p.m. CST
Parks and Recreation reference.
Sept. 17, 2012, 5:25 p.m. CST
Let's see, AICN posts Harry fucked up ego reviews, The Kidd vs whatever shit, pictures from Latino Review, pictures from ComingSoon, pictures from Nuked the Fridge, pictures from anywhere ELSE but original scoops, false news, false scripts, behind the scene pictures READERS send them, TV reviews from Dr fucking Who, trailers we all seen before, ego boosting eulogies, paid advertisement disguised as contests to USA readers only, and shit, shit and shit.
Sept. 17, 2012, 7 p.m. CST
Man, this site sucks now...the stuff that passes for "cool news" is just atrocious.
Sept. 18, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:25 a.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:26 a.m. CST
Sept. 19, 2012, 11:51 a.m. CST
Have yet to see anything funny on fod, seems like a site to make actors think theyre funnier than they are.
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 168 total posts 103 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 398 total posts 42 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 87 total posts 26 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 192 total posts 9 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 75 total posts 5 posts
- Starved For STAR TREK?? Have A Gander At This Eye-Opening 20-Minute Teaser For AXANAR!! -- 179 total posts 5 posts