Check Out The Newest Release From the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive: Rob Lowe!
Hello ladies and gentlemen, Muldoon here with a bit of an oddity and while it might not strike your behind the scenes geek film loving core (ROBOCOP/DREDD/HOBBIT/etc...), it's 4:30 minutes of some pretty funny Rob Lowe-ness that should have you hooked every second it plays. Something to check out if you've been having a less than stellar day at the office or just feel like seeing a different side of the industry - how agents handle their slightly emotional clients.
So what the hell is this?
The folks over at Funny Or Die have a character by the name of Warren Klein (#WarrenKlein), a fictional 80's power agent with tons of clients - slightly sleezy, yet oh so typical, and the gag is each time they have a rather funny celeb's "archived" voicemail pop up. I've heard rumblings of a possible feature with the character and while that could absolutely be made up/fall through/fail oh so miserably - I'd kind of like to see it since each one so far has made me laugh. Until then, here's Rob Lowe:
In the 1980's, Warren Klein was the most powerful agent in Hollywood. He represented the biggest stars of the era. Presumed lost, the Warren Klein Voicemail Archive was discovered last year in a foreclosed storage unit in Brentwood, CA. Warren Klein was ranked #36 on Time Magazine's "100 Most Influential People Of 1983."
If that video/audio seemed to tickle your fancy, check out the others HERE.
- Mike McCutchen
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 17, 2012, 12:25 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 12:42 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 1:02 p.m. CST
Sept. 17, 2012, 1:18 p.m. CST
Funny concept.. I give it that.. Hopefully they actually get FUNNY..
Sept. 17, 2012, 4:49 p.m. CST
Parks and Recreation reference.
Sept. 17, 2012, 5:25 p.m. CST
Let's see, AICN posts Harry fucked up ego reviews, The Kidd vs whatever shit, pictures from Latino Review, pictures from ComingSoon, pictures from Nuked the Fridge, pictures from anywhere ELSE but original scoops, false news, false scripts, behind the scene pictures READERS send them, TV reviews from Dr fucking Who, trailers we all seen before, ego boosting eulogies, paid advertisement disguised as contests to USA readers only, and shit, shit and shit.
Sept. 17, 2012, 7 p.m. CST
Man, this site sucks now...the stuff that passes for "cool news" is just atrocious.
Sept. 18, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:25 a.m. CST
Sept. 18, 2012, 8:26 a.m. CST
Sept. 19, 2012, 11:51 a.m. CST
Have yet to see anything funny on fod, seems like a site to make actors think theyre funnier than they are.
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 198 total posts 98 posts
- Steven Spielberg to produce a live action Halo series for Microsoft! -- 104 total posts 19 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 327 total posts 17 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 110 total posts 15 posts
- So is JURASSIC PARK IV a remake or a reboot? Sam Neill thinks he has the answer! -- 124 total posts 14 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1292 total posts 11 posts
- What is PACIFIC RIM's "Drift Space"? Find out in this Featurette! -- 61 total posts 10 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 194 total posts 10 posts
- New PACIFIC RIM Trailer Takes A Battleship Upside The Head Of Every Other Summer Movie Trailer! -- 322 total posts 7 posts
- See the trailer for Neil Jordan's return to vampire films, BYZANTIUM!!! -- 33 total posts 6 posts