Britgeek Has A Chance To Win A Very Cool Limited Edition A NIGHT IN THE WOODS Quad Poster!!
Available in the UK on DVD and digital download as of this past Monday was Richard Parry's A NIGHT IN THE WOODS, a British THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT-esque found footage film set in the supposedly haunted Wistman's Woods in Dartmoor. To mark the release, we've teamed up with Momentum Pictures to give away a very limited edition quad poster
Please note that this contest is open exclusively to residents of the United Kingdom.
Here's the official synopsis and trailer:
When three friends go hiking in Dartmoor, jealousies, sexual tensions and strained relationships come to a head turning what should have been a peaceful camping adventure into a terror trip. As collective paranoia reaches fever pitch it becomes clear that there is a much darker force at work in their ancient eerie surroundings. Who or what is after them? And can any one of them survive a night in the woods?
To mark the release of A NIGHT IN THE WOODS (Vertigo Films), out now on DVD and download, we've got a super limited edition quad poster to give away, perfect for your bedroom wall.
To be in with a chance of winning, just answer this question correctly:
A NIGHT IN THE WOODS star Scoot McNairy played Andrew Kaulder in which 2010 film?
C) THE FIGHTER
D) 127 HOURS
To enter, all you need to do is send me an email with the subject line “I WANT TO SPEND A NIGHT IN THE WOODS” and include your full name, location and answer.
For a bonus entry, tell me your answer via Twitter.
Winners will be selected at random and notified shortly after the competition closes at midnight on Monday, September 24.
Best of luck!
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 16, 2012, 7:48 a.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2012, 8:46 a.m. CST
by Chris Reynolds
This was on at last year's Frightfest. Doesn't seem like the distributors have much confidence in the film if its been sat on a shelf that long and then been abruptly put out on DVD. My opinion - it's not a total washout; Dartmoor is a great location and looks suitably creepy, but if you've seen the Blair Witch Project then you've seen this film already. Also, I remember the film as very lacking in action. The trailer above is cut to make it look like the end is action-packed, but the bits they've shown you are just about all the action in the film.
Sept. 16, 2012, 9:43 a.m. CST
Sept. 16, 2012, 10:08 a.m. CST
by John Walker
Sept. 16, 2012, 11:48 a.m. CST
by Adam Stephen Kelly
Sept. 16, 2012, 2:22 p.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
But who am I to say?
Sept. 16, 2012, 4:02 p.m. CST
Had a better poster than this.
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 209 total posts 209 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 178 total posts 178 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 198 total posts 114 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 67 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 345 total posts 50 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 211 total posts 47 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 56 total posts 44 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 100 total posts 39 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 83 total posts 34 posts