A Mother's Love Is Forever In The New MAMA Trailer!!
The Kidd here...
Guillermo del Toro's name is all over Universal's marketing for MAMA, if there's a name that really should draw you into this supernatural thriller, it's Jessica Chastain's.
The red-headed actress has been consistently producing excellent work, and, as she hasn't been involved with a bad film yet, that speaks well for the prospects here.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:40 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:41 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:46 p.m. CST
Great minds think a like. Hats off sir.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:14 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Should just use his swordmaster skills on this ghost.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:54 p.m. CST
I don't know, a trailer like this is kind of a big "we PROMISE there's something scary going on but we can't show you what it is really or we'd ruin it" and so it might as well be another Apparition or Possession movie. These ghost stories all kind of look alike to me now, even with "The Creator of Pan's Labyrinth" being touted--which is funny because while the hand-eye monster scene was suspenseful I thought the human father was the scariest part of Pan's Labyrinth. Maybe I'm just not scared enough by the supernatural unless it's Jason Voorhees and even then it's the freaking knife, axe, or chainsaw he'd use that worries me.
Sept. 13, 2012, 2:18 p.m. CST
..I am the law!
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:50 p.m. CST
It's just...not really a sentence as presented. You could start with the word ALTHOUGH. Or you could change the comma after MAMA to a semicolon and add a HOWEVER, after THRILLER. Do you see? Suddenly the relationship between the two ideas is clear. Your second of two sentences if just fine the way it is! Great job; one out of two! You'll get it next time!
Sept. 13, 2012, 6:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
My brain don't work good.
Sept. 14, 2012, 5:12 a.m. CST
by Johannes Kääpä
The Texas Killing Fields with Sam Worthington that is.
Sept. 14, 2012, 12:43 p.m. CST
Freaky combination! *Shudder*
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:01 p.m. CST
But a Del Toro film is always fun..
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
I see oscar consideration all over this one.. the way they say MAMA, just takes it to a whole other level... But anyHOO.. this looks interesting..
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 844 total posts 612 posts
- UPDATE The Friday Docback Calls 'The Name of the Doctor'!! DOCTOR WHO's S7 Finale Arrives This Weekend!! Now With Glen's Ultra-Brief, SPOILER FREE MiniReview!! -- 203 total posts 138 posts
- The big screen adaptation of ASSASSIN'S CREED has been given a release date!!! -- 146 total posts 132 posts
- Hey! Fat Face! Here's The New Teaser To ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND CONTINUES! -- 122 total posts 122 posts
- Mr. Beaks Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! -- 1162 total posts 103 posts
- Harry gets seriously geeky on the very geeky cool STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Can't wait for the next one! & See this again! -- 1449 total posts 102 posts
- Capone reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS and considers the art of messing with canon and why it doesn't bother him!!! -- 485 total posts 93 posts
- AVENGERS 2 might be filming in SOUTH AFRICA, does this mean that Black Panther is going to be a part of the action!?! -- 328 total posts 82 posts
- Did you guys like RED 2? Oh it's not out yet, well who cares?? Get ready for RED 3 anyways!!! -- 107 total posts 50 posts
- ‘I Am Not Fucking Like You!!’ The 3-Minute Trailer For The Rampling-Enhanced Final Season Of DEXTER!! -- 87 total posts 45 posts