A Mother's Love Is Forever In The New MAMA Trailer!!
The Kidd here...
Guillermo del Toro's name is all over Universal's marketing for MAMA, if there's a name that really should draw you into this supernatural thriller, it's Jessica Chastain's.
The red-headed actress has been consistently producing excellent work, and, as she hasn't been involved with a bad film yet, that speaks well for the prospects here.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:40 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:41 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:46 p.m. CST
Great minds think a like. Hats off sir.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:14 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Should just use his swordmaster skills on this ghost.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:54 p.m. CST
I don't know, a trailer like this is kind of a big "we PROMISE there's something scary going on but we can't show you what it is really or we'd ruin it" and so it might as well be another Apparition or Possession movie. These ghost stories all kind of look alike to me now, even with "The Creator of Pan's Labyrinth" being touted--which is funny because while the hand-eye monster scene was suspenseful I thought the human father was the scariest part of Pan's Labyrinth. Maybe I'm just not scared enough by the supernatural unless it's Jason Voorhees and even then it's the freaking knife, axe, or chainsaw he'd use that worries me.
Sept. 13, 2012, 2:18 p.m. CST
..I am the law!
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:50 p.m. CST
It's just...not really a sentence as presented. You could start with the word ALTHOUGH. Or you could change the comma after MAMA to a semicolon and add a HOWEVER, after THRILLER. Do you see? Suddenly the relationship between the two ideas is clear. Your second of two sentences if just fine the way it is! Great job; one out of two! You'll get it next time!
Sept. 13, 2012, 6:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
My brain don't work good.
Sept. 14, 2012, 5:12 a.m. CST
by Johannes Kääpä
The Texas Killing Fields with Sam Worthington that is.
Sept. 14, 2012, 12:43 p.m. CST
Freaky combination! *Shudder*
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:01 p.m. CST
But a Del Toro film is always fun..
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
I see oscar consideration all over this one.. the way they say MAMA, just takes it to a whole other level... But anyHOO.. this looks interesting..
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 75 total posts 60 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 38 total posts 29 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 263 total posts 25 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 113 total posts 17 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 100 total posts 12 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 64 total posts 12 posts
- The Guy Who Directed CAPTAIN AMERICA And The Guys Who Directed CAPTAIN AMERICA II Are Directing Episodes Of Marvel’s New ABC Series AGENT CARTER!! -- 20 total posts 8 posts
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 321 total posts 5 posts
- ‘You Have Failed This City!!’ When Atom Met ARROW!! 2.5 Minutes Of Season Three!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Banner and stills showing Rupert Friend as HITMAN: AGENT 47! -- 28 total posts 4 posts