A Mother's Love Is Forever In The New MAMA Trailer!!
The Kidd here...
Guillermo del Toro's name is all over Universal's marketing for MAMA, if there's a name that really should draw you into this supernatural thriller, it's Jessica Chastain's.
The red-headed actress has been consistently producing excellent work, and, as she hasn't been involved with a bad film yet, that speaks well for the prospects here.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:40 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:41 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:46 p.m. CST
Great minds think a like. Hats off sir.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:14 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Should just use his swordmaster skills on this ghost.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:54 p.m. CST
I don't know, a trailer like this is kind of a big "we PROMISE there's something scary going on but we can't show you what it is really or we'd ruin it" and so it might as well be another Apparition or Possession movie. These ghost stories all kind of look alike to me now, even with "The Creator of Pan's Labyrinth" being touted--which is funny because while the hand-eye monster scene was suspenseful I thought the human father was the scariest part of Pan's Labyrinth. Maybe I'm just not scared enough by the supernatural unless it's Jason Voorhees and even then it's the freaking knife, axe, or chainsaw he'd use that worries me.
Sept. 13, 2012, 2:18 p.m. CST
..I am the law!
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:50 p.m. CST
It's just...not really a sentence as presented. You could start with the word ALTHOUGH. Or you could change the comma after MAMA to a semicolon and add a HOWEVER, after THRILLER. Do you see? Suddenly the relationship between the two ideas is clear. Your second of two sentences if just fine the way it is! Great job; one out of two! You'll get it next time!
Sept. 13, 2012, 6:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
My brain don't work good.
Sept. 14, 2012, 5:12 a.m. CST
by Johannes Kääpä
The Texas Killing Fields with Sam Worthington that is.
Sept. 14, 2012, 12:43 p.m. CST
Freaky combination! *Shudder*
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:01 p.m. CST
But a Del Toro film is always fun..
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
I see oscar consideration all over this one.. the way they say MAMA, just takes it to a whole other level... But anyHOO.. this looks interesting..
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 245 total posts 146 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 363 total posts 118 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 221 total posts 83 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 225 total posts 64 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 90 total posts 56 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 173 total posts 50 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 46 total posts 32 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 378 total posts 22 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 60 total posts 22 posts