A Mother's Love Is Forever In The New MAMA Trailer!!
The Kidd here...
Guillermo del Toro's name is all over Universal's marketing for MAMA, if there's a name that really should draw you into this supernatural thriller, it's Jessica Chastain's.
The red-headed actress has been consistently producing excellent work, and, as she hasn't been involved with a bad film yet, that speaks well for the prospects here.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:40 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:41 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:46 p.m. CST
Great minds think a like. Hats off sir.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:14 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Should just use his swordmaster skills on this ghost.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:54 p.m. CST
I don't know, a trailer like this is kind of a big "we PROMISE there's something scary going on but we can't show you what it is really or we'd ruin it" and so it might as well be another Apparition or Possession movie. These ghost stories all kind of look alike to me now, even with "The Creator of Pan's Labyrinth" being touted--which is funny because while the hand-eye monster scene was suspenseful I thought the human father was the scariest part of Pan's Labyrinth. Maybe I'm just not scared enough by the supernatural unless it's Jason Voorhees and even then it's the freaking knife, axe, or chainsaw he'd use that worries me.
Sept. 13, 2012, 2:18 p.m. CST
..I am the law!
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:50 p.m. CST
It's just...not really a sentence as presented. You could start with the word ALTHOUGH. Or you could change the comma after MAMA to a semicolon and add a HOWEVER, after THRILLER. Do you see? Suddenly the relationship between the two ideas is clear. Your second of two sentences if just fine the way it is! Great job; one out of two! You'll get it next time!
Sept. 13, 2012, 6:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
My brain don't work good.
Sept. 14, 2012, 5:12 a.m. CST
by Johannes Kääpä
The Texas Killing Fields with Sam Worthington that is.
Sept. 14, 2012, 12:43 p.m. CST
Freaky combination! *Shudder*
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:01 p.m. CST
But a Del Toro film is always fun..
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
I see oscar consideration all over this one.. the way they say MAMA, just takes it to a whole other level... But anyHOO.. this looks interesting..
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 518 total posts 178 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 183 total posts 151 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 143 total posts 143 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 141 total posts 141 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 56 total posts 56 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 200 total posts 52 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 116 total posts 40 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 40 total posts 27 posts