A Mother's Love Is Forever In The New MAMA Trailer!!
The Kidd here...
Guillermo del Toro's name is all over Universal's marketing for MAMA, if there's a name that really should draw you into this supernatural thriller, it's Jessica Chastain's.
The red-headed actress has been consistently producing excellent work, and, as she hasn't been involved with a bad film yet, that speaks well for the prospects here.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:39 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:40 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:41 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 12:46 p.m. CST
Great minds think a like. Hats off sir.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:14 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Should just use his swordmaster skills on this ghost.
Sept. 13, 2012, 1:54 p.m. CST
I don't know, a trailer like this is kind of a big "we PROMISE there's something scary going on but we can't show you what it is really or we'd ruin it" and so it might as well be another Apparition or Possession movie. These ghost stories all kind of look alike to me now, even with "The Creator of Pan's Labyrinth" being touted--which is funny because while the hand-eye monster scene was suspenseful I thought the human father was the scariest part of Pan's Labyrinth. Maybe I'm just not scared enough by the supernatural unless it's Jason Voorhees and even then it's the freaking knife, axe, or chainsaw he'd use that worries me.
Sept. 13, 2012, 2:18 p.m. CST
..I am the law!
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
Sometimes wish I'd never been born at all.
Sept. 13, 2012, 3:50 p.m. CST
It's just...not really a sentence as presented. You could start with the word ALTHOUGH. Or you could change the comma after MAMA to a semicolon and add a HOWEVER, after THRILLER. Do you see? Suddenly the relationship between the two ideas is clear. Your second of two sentences if just fine the way it is! Great job; one out of two! You'll get it next time!
Sept. 13, 2012, 6:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
My brain don't work good.
Sept. 14, 2012, 5:12 a.m. CST
by Johannes Kääpä
The Texas Killing Fields with Sam Worthington that is.
Sept. 14, 2012, 12:43 p.m. CST
Freaky combination! *Shudder*
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:01 p.m. CST
But a Del Toro film is always fun..
Sept. 14, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
I see oscar consideration all over this one.. the way they say MAMA, just takes it to a whole other level... But anyHOO.. this looks interesting..
- Cyborg is confirmed to appear in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN, and we know who's going to play him! -- 285 total posts 48 posts
- UPDATED (17:15) with image of the cast in character! Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 106 total posts 14 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 84 total posts 6 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 222 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for [REC]4: APOCALYPSE Has Arrived! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR talks with Thommy Hutson about Kickstarting his new book, the definitive A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET companion, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! -- 95 total posts 3 posts
- 4th Week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: SORCERER, GET CARTER, PAWNBROKER, Slasher horror & more!!! -- 177 total posts 3 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 134 total posts 3 posts
- Here's A Trailer For AS ABOVE SO BELOW!! Freaky Madness In The Catacombs Of Paris!! -- 30 total posts 2 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 455 total posts 2 posts