Sudeikis Will Keep Playing Mitt Romney At Least Till January!!
Fellow longtime SNL players Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Abby Elliott have moved on, but Jason Sudeikis will be back playing Mitt Romney at least until January, according to SNL mastermind Lorne Michaels.
In January, either Romney or Barack Obama will be sworn in as U.S. president. Will the show need a full-time Romney impersonator subsequent to January? Here’s the latest polling data.
The series launches its 38th season this Saturday.
Find the Chicago Tribune’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 12, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
That is all.
Sept. 12, 2012, 4:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 12, 2012, 5:01 p.m. CST
if need be beyond November
Sept. 12, 2012, 5:34 p.m. CST
Sept. 12, 2012, 8:09 p.m. CST
by la te ral us
Sept. 12, 2012, 8:24 p.m. CST
I will miss him on SNL.
Sept. 12, 2012, 9:10 p.m. CST
BUT, there is pretty much ZERO excitement this time around for Obama so he doesn't stand a chance bare Romney being indicted or accused of sume atrocity. And, lol, if it's there, Obama's scum-divers will find it like always.
Sept. 12, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
by Kevin Spellman
Sept. 12, 2012, 11:02 p.m. CST
voting for Obama myself, health care is very important. If you lose your job or have a pre existing condition or just don't have health insurance thank Obama. Many a past president (including republicans) has tried and failed to pass health care. We almost had a second great depression, republican policies caused that so to go back would be bad. Mitt can always go be president of the planet Kolob
Sept. 13, 2012, 8:25 a.m. CST
by Marc Cerasini
I am old enough to remember that a week before the 1980 election, Carter was UP eleven points over Ronald Reagan in the bullshit polls. We all know who won. (Well, maybe not, so for the terminally dull, Reagan won and Carter lost).
Sept. 13, 2012, 8:46 a.m. CST
After Wiig and Samberg I couldn't handle another favorite leaving the show.
Sept. 13, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
by Michael Lunney
that would be way cool, holmes....
Sept. 14, 2012, 11:55 a.m. CST
blholtz, don't underestimate the likeability factor, and the fact that Romney needs Ohio to win, pretty much no way around that
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 530 total posts 144 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 316 total posts 138 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 134 total posts 134 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 237 total posts 92 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1504 total posts 61 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 88 total posts 55 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 61 total posts 51 posts