Sudeikis Will Keep Playing Mitt Romney At Least Till January!!
Fellow longtime SNL players Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Abby Elliott have moved on, but Jason Sudeikis will be back playing Mitt Romney at least until January, according to SNL mastermind Lorne Michaels.
In January, either Romney or Barack Obama will be sworn in as U.S. president. Will the show need a full-time Romney impersonator subsequent to January? Here’s the latest polling data.
The series launches its 38th season this Saturday.
Find the Chicago Tribune’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 12, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
That is all.
Sept. 12, 2012, 4:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 12, 2012, 5:01 p.m. CST
if need be beyond November
Sept. 12, 2012, 5:34 p.m. CST
Sept. 12, 2012, 8:09 p.m. CST
by la te ral us
Sept. 12, 2012, 8:24 p.m. CST
I will miss him on SNL.
Sept. 12, 2012, 9:10 p.m. CST
BUT, there is pretty much ZERO excitement this time around for Obama so he doesn't stand a chance bare Romney being indicted or accused of sume atrocity. And, lol, if it's there, Obama's scum-divers will find it like always.
Sept. 12, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
by Kevin Spellman
Sept. 12, 2012, 11:02 p.m. CST
voting for Obama myself, health care is very important. If you lose your job or have a pre existing condition or just don't have health insurance thank Obama. Many a past president (including republicans) has tried and failed to pass health care. We almost had a second great depression, republican policies caused that so to go back would be bad. Mitt can always go be president of the planet Kolob
Sept. 13, 2012, 8:25 a.m. CST
by Marc Cerasini
I am old enough to remember that a week before the 1980 election, Carter was UP eleven points over Ronald Reagan in the bullshit polls. We all know who won. (Well, maybe not, so for the terminally dull, Reagan won and Carter lost).
Sept. 13, 2012, 8:46 a.m. CST
After Wiig and Samberg I couldn't handle another favorite leaving the show.
Sept. 13, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
by Michael Lunney
that would be way cool, holmes....
Sept. 14, 2012, 11:55 a.m. CST
blholtz, don't underestimate the likeability factor, and the fact that Romney needs Ohio to win, pretty much no way around that
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 266 total posts 266 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 604 total posts 190 posts
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 356 total posts 81 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 183 total posts 81 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts