Sudeikis Will Keep Playing Mitt Romney At Least Till January!!
Fellow longtime SNL players Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Abby Elliott have moved on, but Jason Sudeikis will be back playing Mitt Romney at least until January, according to SNL mastermind Lorne Michaels.
In January, either Romney or Barack Obama will be sworn in as U.S. president. Will the show need a full-time Romney impersonator subsequent to January? Here’s the latest polling data.
The series launches its 38th season this Saturday.
Find the Chicago Tribune’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 12, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
That is all.
Sept. 12, 2012, 4:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 12, 2012, 5:01 p.m. CST
if need be beyond November
Sept. 12, 2012, 5:34 p.m. CST
Sept. 12, 2012, 8:09 p.m. CST
by la te ral us
Sept. 12, 2012, 8:24 p.m. CST
I will miss him on SNL.
Sept. 12, 2012, 9:10 p.m. CST
BUT, there is pretty much ZERO excitement this time around for Obama so he doesn't stand a chance bare Romney being indicted or accused of sume atrocity. And, lol, if it's there, Obama's scum-divers will find it like always.
Sept. 12, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
by Kevin Spellman
Sept. 12, 2012, 11:02 p.m. CST
voting for Obama myself, health care is very important. If you lose your job or have a pre existing condition or just don't have health insurance thank Obama. Many a past president (including republicans) has tried and failed to pass health care. We almost had a second great depression, republican policies caused that so to go back would be bad. Mitt can always go be president of the planet Kolob
Sept. 13, 2012, 8:25 a.m. CST
by Marc Cerasini
I am old enough to remember that a week before the 1980 election, Carter was UP eleven points over Ronald Reagan in the bullshit polls. We all know who won. (Well, maybe not, so for the terminally dull, Reagan won and Carter lost).
Sept. 13, 2012, 8:46 a.m. CST
After Wiig and Samberg I couldn't handle another favorite leaving the show.
Sept. 13, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
by Michael Lunney
that would be way cool, holmes....
Sept. 14, 2012, 11:55 a.m. CST
blholtz, don't underestimate the likeability factor, and the fact that Romney needs Ohio to win, pretty much no way around that
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 209 total posts 49 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 90 total posts 41 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 50 total posts 20 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 65 total posts 20 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 175 total posts 16 posts
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 507 total posts 11 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 127 total posts 8 posts
- This nifty teaser for Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO hints at some freaky stuff going on in the Amazon! -- 74 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 61 total posts 6 posts
- "Alright boys, it's Howdy-Doody time!" Michael C. Hall, Sam Shepard, and Don Johnson do the southern noir thing in this COLD IN JULY trailer! -- 26 total posts 4 posts