Sudeikis Will Keep Playing Mitt Romney At Least Till January!!
Fellow longtime SNL players Kristen Wiig, Andy Samberg and Abby Elliott have moved on, but Jason Sudeikis will be back playing Mitt Romney at least until January, according to SNL mastermind Lorne Michaels.
In January, either Romney or Barack Obama will be sworn in as U.S. president. Will the show need a full-time Romney impersonator subsequent to January? Here’s the latest polling data.
The series launches its 38th season this Saturday.
Find the Chicago Tribune’s story on the matter here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 12, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
That is all.
Sept. 12, 2012, 4:49 p.m. CST
Sept. 12, 2012, 5:01 p.m. CST
if need be beyond November
Sept. 12, 2012, 5:34 p.m. CST
Sept. 12, 2012, 8:09 p.m. CST
by la te ral us
Sept. 12, 2012, 8:24 p.m. CST
I will miss him on SNL.
Sept. 12, 2012, 9:10 p.m. CST
BUT, there is pretty much ZERO excitement this time around for Obama so he doesn't stand a chance bare Romney being indicted or accused of sume atrocity. And, lol, if it's there, Obama's scum-divers will find it like always.
Sept. 12, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
by Kevin Spellman
Sept. 12, 2012, 11:02 p.m. CST
voting for Obama myself, health care is very important. If you lose your job or have a pre existing condition or just don't have health insurance thank Obama. Many a past president (including republicans) has tried and failed to pass health care. We almost had a second great depression, republican policies caused that so to go back would be bad. Mitt can always go be president of the planet Kolob
Sept. 13, 2012, 8:25 a.m. CST
by Marc Cerasini
I am old enough to remember that a week before the 1980 election, Carter was UP eleven points over Ronald Reagan in the bullshit polls. We all know who won. (Well, maybe not, so for the terminally dull, Reagan won and Carter lost).
Sept. 13, 2012, 8:46 a.m. CST
After Wiig and Samberg I couldn't handle another favorite leaving the show.
Sept. 13, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
by Michael Lunney
that would be way cool, holmes....
Sept. 14, 2012, 11:55 a.m. CST
blholtz, don't underestimate the likeability factor, and the fact that Romney needs Ohio to win, pretty much no way around that
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 209 total posts 19 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 20 total posts 12 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 281 total posts 9 posts
- SHERLOCK’s Benedict Cumberbatch To Play Another Khan In Warner Bros’ JUNGLE BOOK Movie!! -- 97 total posts 8 posts
- The OLYMPUS HAS FALLEN sequel, LONDON HAS FALLEN gets a director and rumored synopsis! -- 173 total posts 5 posts
- Drew McWeeny Drops By For The Latest Episode Of "Fire Talk With Me"! Blu-ray Contest Winner Announced! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- New Images from ROSEWATER, Starring Gael Garcia Bernal! -- 26 total posts 4 posts
1918-2014 -- 34 total posts 4 posts
- Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg to Re-Team on New Film! -- 86 total posts 3 posts
- This New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS Brings A Tagging Mandalorian!! -- 100 total posts 1 post