L.A. Readers! Mr. Beaks Is Giving Away Tickets To The September 11th Screening Of Michael Biehn's THE VICTIM! Biehn Will Be On Hand For A Q&A!
Michael Biehn's down-and-dirty grindhouse flick THE VICTIM is currently doing an exclusive run at The New Beverly, and I've been provided five pairs of tickets to give away! Since you're reading this site, I know you're a fan of Biehn's, so if you'd like to a) check out his latest film, b) hear me grill the director and his co-star, Jennifer Blanc, in a Q&A, and c) go home with autographed posters, you need to email me immediately!
Here's the deal: the screening is at 7:30 PM on Tuesday, September 11th. All you need to do is shoot me an email at email@example.com with the subject header "Coffey Sees Russians". In the body of the email, please include your full name. You'll automatically have a plus-one, so there's no need to give me the name of your guest. This is first-come, first-serve, so make sure you email me now! I will personally notify all winners by tomorrow at 8 PM.
If you don't make the list, you can always buy tickets. Come on out, and see a genre legend hold forth on his amazing career!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 10, 2012, 12:06 a.m. CST
in the divide when he started yelling his acting got way better and who can forget He'll wade through you, reach down her throat and pull her heart out! LET... LET GO OF ME! best line delivery ever
Sept. 10, 2012, 12:08 a.m. CST
by Kain Michael Wyatt II
so .. ronery..
Sept. 10, 2012, 1 a.m. CST
by Mr. X
Sept. 10, 2012, 1:13 a.m. CST
He should have been in Expendables 2 instead of Chuck Norris.
Sept. 10, 2012, 3:30 a.m. CST
Sept. 10, 2012, 5:22 a.m. CST
There better be.
Sept. 10, 2012, 7:36 a.m. CST
by James Robinson
Sept. 10, 2012, 7:36 a.m. CST
Sept. 10, 2012, 7:37 a.m. CST
by James Robinson
... wish I knew why he just seemed to fall off the map right after 'Time Bomb' :(... just sayin
Sept. 10, 2012, 8:51 a.m. CST
by Bill C.
...at least until a possibly crazy-ass lady shows up at his cabin, which appears to be the basic plot of the movie as per this review: http://www.shockya.com/news/2012/09/09/the-victim-movie-review/ ^ There be modest spoilers, IMO, but being a grindhouse film that might not be as big a deal as usual. That said, I think I'll have to watch out for this on video...
Sept. 10, 2012, 8:56 a.m. CST
not a great movie. Sorry Michael.
Sept. 10, 2012, 9:33 a.m. CST
by Ultron ver 2.0
I don't get why that guy isn't getting more work....he was Cameron's go-to guy and is a pretty good action character. I just rewatched "The Rock" a few weeks ago and forgot about his small role as the SEAL lead....some great screaming in that as well.
Sept. 10, 2012, 10:56 a.m. CST
He's probably conservative, let something slip among a few powerful people (who got offended) and BLAM! No more career.
Sept. 10, 2012, 11:39 a.m. CST
but he's knocked the booze on the head. My favourite actor, he gives his all and he's never bad, even in the DTV stuff. Hicks, Coffey, Ringo, Reese, all barnstorming performances. Deserves a massive comeback. Should have been in Avatar, who cares if the role was too similar to Abyss/Aliens?
Sept. 10, 2012, 6:23 p.m. CST
Loved him in Johnny English. He was hilarious.
Sept. 10, 2012, 6:33 p.m. CST
Hey...I know we're all in strung-out shape. But stay frosty..and alert. We can't afford to let one of those bastards in here.
Sept. 10, 2012, 7:31 p.m. CST
I should read more slowly. Dumbass. Anyhoo...I loves me some Biehn. Named my firstborn after his breakout role.
Sept. 11, 2012, 10:05 a.m. CST
Great in all Cameron's 80s movies, and Tombstone. Very much a fixture from my formative years. Struggled with alcohol for a while, but I hope that's all in the past for him. I love listening to his commentaries and interviews: he obviously has great love for and knowledge of the material he's worked on.
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 164 total posts 115 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 247 total posts 87 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 224 total posts 65 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 84 total posts 39 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 154 total posts 35 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 59 total posts 29 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 176 total posts 28 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 262 total posts 19 posts
- AICN debuts the official poster for the stoner, doomsday, psychotic freak out film DON PEYOTE, starring, written and directed by Don Fogler!!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 72 total posts 17 posts