See SINISTER First! Here's A New Special Poster For The Houston Early Screening!
Have you grabbed tickets to Scott Derrickson's SINISTER yet? It will be screening early for many venues the week of September 24th through the 28th, including Houston! It's a creepy, effective horror film, and you'd be supporting Ain't It Cool alumnus C. Robert Cargill, aka Massawyrm, in a big way! Full disclosure - Cargill and I are friends, but I'm not just saying nice things when I say that SINISTER is very good, and I think movie fans will have a lot of fun with it. It played very, very well at the UK FrightFest last week, and I think it will play well for you.
If you haven't RSVP'd tickets for the Houston show yet, you can go to this link right here to do so. Plenty of seats still available, and although I'll be in the depths of Fantastic Fest on the 24th, I hope you'll have a taste of some of the fun of the festival and see this movie. Here's the exclusive poster for the Houston event (click to embiggen) and people who attend all the other screenings will all get posters at the screening:
And, if you're not in Houston, and are interested in seeing it (or want to try to start a screening of your own, go to www.SeeSinisterFirst.com and check out some of the other venues and times the movie will be playing around the country. Thanks for reading!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Sept. 5, 2012, 3:11 p.m. CST
Sept. 5, 2012, 3:20 p.m. CST
Sept. 5, 2012, 3:36 p.m. CST
I loved that game. It was kinda scary.
Sept. 5, 2012, 4:19 p.m. CST
Sept. 5, 2012, 4:51 p.m. CST
by Read and Shut Up
Good writer at AICN. Hope this does well.
Sept. 5, 2012, 6:02 p.m. CST
Even outside of AICN. Looks promising.
Sept. 5, 2012, 9:13 p.m. CST
Sept. 6, 2012, 7:38 a.m. CST
What's this movie about?
Sept. 6, 2012, 1:37 p.m. CST
by Darth Macchio
Beware indeed! Loved that game and loved the rush I'd get whenever Sinistar barged on the screen with that sweet "RAAAARRRGGHHHH!!!!!" growl-scream (I also got killed within seconds of that happening..wasn't much of a Sinistar player but still a kick ass game) As to the flick - is it another "little girl wearing a dirty nightgown with straggly hair pretending to be a [ghost/possessed person/demon/monster]?" I hope not. Those "girl in a dirty nightgown with straggly hair as antagonist" movies are becoming formulaic to horror movies like the mandatory "public embarrassment endings" are to formulaic romantic comedies of the last 15, maybe 20 years. Hopefully, I'm wrong.
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 404 total posts 64 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts