The Kidd Travels To A Galaxy Far, Far Away And Comes Back With The Winners Of The STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers!!
The Kidd here...
Thanks to our friends over at MIMOBOT, 10 STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers are making their way to the doorsteps of 10 different winners from over the past weekend, who managed to send in their emails at the right random times.
Who's getting their hands on them? Here are the winners:
- Jarrod Drury
- John Duarte
- Stephen Eyles
- Levi Fuller
- Danny Hollinger
- Rick Krakora
- Alvin Lee
- Eric Tippins
- Chris Wise
- Carl Ziegler
That's it. That's the list.
Congrats to all our winners, who'll be receiving one of 10 randomly drawn STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers.
And thanks to MIMOBOT for providing the goods to run such a contest.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:01 a.m. CST
Microsd readers are SMALL. Anyway I don't get it but I guess some rabid SW collectors would enjoy.
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:51 a.m. CST
Star wars needs to go away for a long time. And never come back. But Goiter neck just cant stop salivating over paychecks.
Aug. 28, 2012, 5:06 a.m. CST
Aug. 28, 2012, 5:11 a.m. CST
I'm a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Billy and Mimobot!
Aug. 28, 2012, 6:58 a.m. CST
So much garbage.
Aug. 28, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
The irony of starwars. The ultimate cool space adventure concept. Un-coolest person imaginable making it.
Aug. 28, 2012, 12:18 p.m. CST
by Stale Elvis
...on a thread that's connected to Star Wars. This just illustrates how little people are about Star Wars related pieces of shitty tat like this. No one cares other than the people who've won these fucking things. Stop pimping these useless pieces of milky bumwash.
Aug. 28, 2012, 12:19 p.m. CST
by Stale Elvis
Yeah whatever. Fuck off.
Aug. 28, 2012, 4:24 p.m. CST
by Darth Macchio
Aug. 28, 2012, 9:10 p.m. CST
I may be biased (becauseI won one) but I care. Regardless of if I won or not I only enter probably less than 10% of the contests on this site - and I entered this one. That goes for ones like this where you just have to send in an email. I don't enter them if it is not something I want. Rather than complain either don't enter, or don't even read the story. I have never complained on one of the contests I did not enter. I for one think it is cool that they take some of their clout and their time to secure prizes for contests. Thank you.
Aug. 29, 2012, 9:03 p.m. CST
Which I DID! So GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! Unless you won one too, and then you rock... Thanks Billy. I am looking forward to getting mine soon!!!
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 359 total posts 39 posts
- At Long Last, Our First Trailer For MAD MAX: FURY ROAD!! Official Vid Of Comic-Con Reel!! -- 459 total posts 8 posts
- SDCC '14: First footage of Batman vs Superman screens!!! Now w/ hi-res look at Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman!! -- 670 total posts 5 posts
- SDCC '14: GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY 2 flying into our galaxy in July 2017! -- 86 total posts 5 posts
- Full banner and character posters from AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON! -- 192 total posts 3 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of Luc Besson’s LUCY, MONTY PYTHON LIVE (MOSTLY), Tomorrow’s LEFTOVERS And The Latest STAR WARS, DC, MARVEL, LOUIE, 24, HBO & GAME OF THRONES News!! Plus The Return Of AICN’s Own Horrorella!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 268 total posts 3 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint checks out Marvel's Ant-Man panel and sees a nifty teaser sequence! -- 56 total posts 2 posts
- Edgar Wright to direct GRASSHOPPER JUNGLE, described as "STAND BY ME meets ATTACK THE BLOCK"!! -- 27 total posts 2 posts
- SDCC '14: Gareth Edwards confirmed to direct GODZILLA 2! Also, a few familiar monsters we should expect! -- 135 total posts 2 posts
- SDCC '14: Who are Corey Stoll and Evangeline Lilly playing in ANT-MAN?! -- 80 total posts 1 post