The Kidd Travels To A Galaxy Far, Far Away And Comes Back With The Winners Of The STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers!!
The Kidd here...
Thanks to our friends over at MIMOBOT, 10 STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers are making their way to the doorsteps of 10 different winners from over the past weekend, who managed to send in their emails at the right random times.
Who's getting their hands on them? Here are the winners:
- Jarrod Drury
- John Duarte
- Stephen Eyles
- Levi Fuller
- Danny Hollinger
- Rick Krakora
- Alvin Lee
- Eric Tippins
- Chris Wise
- Carl Ziegler
That's it. That's the list.
Congrats to all our winners, who'll be receiving one of 10 randomly drawn STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers.
And thanks to MIMOBOT for providing the goods to run such a contest.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:01 a.m. CST
Microsd readers are SMALL. Anyway I don't get it but I guess some rabid SW collectors would enjoy.
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:51 a.m. CST
Star wars needs to go away for a long time. And never come back. But Goiter neck just cant stop salivating over paychecks.
Aug. 28, 2012, 5:06 a.m. CST
Aug. 28, 2012, 5:11 a.m. CST
I'm a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Billy and Mimobot!
Aug. 28, 2012, 6:58 a.m. CST
So much garbage.
Aug. 28, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
The irony of starwars. The ultimate cool space adventure concept. Un-coolest person imaginable making it.
Aug. 28, 2012, 12:18 p.m. CST
by Stale Elvis
...on a thread that's connected to Star Wars. This just illustrates how little people are about Star Wars related pieces of shitty tat like this. No one cares other than the people who've won these fucking things. Stop pimping these useless pieces of milky bumwash.
Aug. 28, 2012, 12:19 p.m. CST
by Stale Elvis
Yeah whatever. Fuck off.
Aug. 28, 2012, 4:24 p.m. CST
by Darth Macchio
Aug. 28, 2012, 9:10 p.m. CST
I may be biased (becauseI won one) but I care. Regardless of if I won or not I only enter probably less than 10% of the contests on this site - and I entered this one. That goes for ones like this where you just have to send in an email. I don't enter them if it is not something I want. Rather than complain either don't enter, or don't even read the story. I have never complained on one of the contests I did not enter. I for one think it is cool that they take some of their clout and their time to secure prizes for contests. Thank you.
Aug. 29, 2012, 9:03 p.m. CST
Which I DID! So GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! Unless you won one too, and then you rock... Thanks Billy. I am looking forward to getting mine soon!!!
- So The MAN OF STEEL Sequel Has (At Least) A Third Superhero In It... -- 472 total posts 472 posts
- FAST AND FURIOUS 7 to be scrapped entirely? -- 272 total posts 272 posts
- These pics from AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 show off Electro's lair and some serious lightning attacks! -- 313 total posts 160 posts
- Earlier Versions Of THE DARK CRYSTAL...Probably Felt A Lot Like This!! -- 84 total posts 84 posts
- We now have an official and better look at a new AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 banner, plus a new synopsis! -- 220 total posts 50 posts
- A New 300: RISE OF AN EMPIRE Trailer Brings The Xerxes!! -- 48 total posts 48 posts
- Harry's 49th Picks & Peeks of 2013: OCTAGON, THE WOLVERINE, more Ninjas, Serpico & Saturn 3, NASHVILLE & more! -- 164 total posts 43 posts
- Filming on the FAST AND FURIOUS 7 has been postponed indefinitely. -- 250 total posts 41 posts
- More Angry Volcano Action in this New Trailer for Pompeii! -- 38 total posts 38 posts
- Kevin Smith's TUSK won't make it in time for Sundance, but will screen a work-in-progress cut for fans! -- 80 total posts 36 posts