The Kidd Travels To A Galaxy Far, Far Away And Comes Back With The Winners Of The STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers!!
The Kidd here...
Thanks to our friends over at MIMOBOT, 10 STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers are making their way to the doorsteps of 10 different winners from over the past weekend, who managed to send in their emails at the right random times.
Who's getting their hands on them? Here are the winners:
- Jarrod Drury
- John Duarte
- Stephen Eyles
- Levi Fuller
- Danny Hollinger
- Rick Krakora
- Alvin Lee
- Eric Tippins
- Chris Wise
- Carl Ziegler
That's it. That's the list.
Congrats to all our winners, who'll be receiving one of 10 randomly drawn STAR WARS MIMOMICRO MicroSD Card Readers.
And thanks to MIMOBOT for providing the goods to run such a contest.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:01 a.m. CST
Microsd readers are SMALL. Anyway I don't get it but I guess some rabid SW collectors would enjoy.
Aug. 28, 2012, 1:51 a.m. CST
Star wars needs to go away for a long time. And never come back. But Goiter neck just cant stop salivating over paychecks.
Aug. 28, 2012, 5:06 a.m. CST
Aug. 28, 2012, 5:11 a.m. CST
I'm a winner!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks to Billy and Mimobot!
Aug. 28, 2012, 6:58 a.m. CST
So much garbage.
Aug. 28, 2012, 11:09 a.m. CST
The irony of starwars. The ultimate cool space adventure concept. Un-coolest person imaginable making it.
Aug. 28, 2012, 12:18 p.m. CST
by Stale Elvis
...on a thread that's connected to Star Wars. This just illustrates how little people are about Star Wars related pieces of shitty tat like this. No one cares other than the people who've won these fucking things. Stop pimping these useless pieces of milky bumwash.
Aug. 28, 2012, 12:19 p.m. CST
by Stale Elvis
Yeah whatever. Fuck off.
Aug. 28, 2012, 4:24 p.m. CST
by Darth Macchio
Aug. 28, 2012, 9:10 p.m. CST
I may be biased (becauseI won one) but I care. Regardless of if I won or not I only enter probably less than 10% of the contests on this site - and I entered this one. That goes for ones like this where you just have to send in an email. I don't enter them if it is not something I want. Rather than complain either don't enter, or don't even read the story. I have never complained on one of the contests I did not enter. I for one think it is cool that they take some of their clout and their time to secure prizes for contests. Thank you.
Aug. 29, 2012, 9:03 p.m. CST
Which I DID! So GO FUCK YOURSELF!!! Unless you won one too, and then you rock... Thanks Billy. I am looking forward to getting mine soon!!!
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 207 total posts 66 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 374 total posts 47 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 88 total posts 39 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 139 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 186 total posts 28 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 41 total posts 23 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 71 total posts 19 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 558 total posts 18 posts