South Florida - Want Tickets To An Advance Screening Of THE POSSESSION??
The Kidd here...
South Florida... how'd you like to take in an advance screening of THE POSSESSION with The Kidd?
Well, here's your chance.
I've got quite a few tickets to see the flick, starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kyra Sedgwick and Madison Davenport, with me next week on Tuesday night, August 28, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Sunset Place 24 in South Miami. And if you want them, act fast, and I'll put a pair (for you a guest) in your hands while they last.
All you need to do is shoot an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with your name in the body and the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, and duplicate entries will be discarded, so do it right the first time or you're out.
Once all our seats are gone, we're shutting this down, and winners will be posted on the site as well as notified by email.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:13 p.m. CST
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:26 p.m. CST
by Ultron ver 2.0
no thanks.....keep me out of that festering turdbucket.
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:27 p.m. CST
I work Tuesday's, so I can't make it...but I'm sure it'll be great!
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:48 p.m. CST
"Went outside my house I went down to the deli I spent my last dime to refill my fat belly I got rhymes galime I got rhymes galilla And I got more rhymes than Phillis Diller"
Aug. 21, 2012, 8:45 a.m. CST
Aug. 21, 2012, 2:07 p.m. CST
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 50 total posts 48 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 61 total posts 35 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 176 total posts 34 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 133 total posts 29 posts
- Yowzwa!! Here’s 4 Minutes Of CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER!! -- 197 total posts 20 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 551 total posts 20 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Jude Law spies a role alongside Melissa McCarthy and Jason Statham in SUSAN COOPER! -- 28 total posts 16 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 42 total posts 16 posts
- A newly remastered 4K print of THE TEXAS CHAIN SAW MASSACRE is coming just in time for its 40th anniversary!! -- 41 total posts 16 posts