South Florida - Want Tickets To An Advance Screening Of THE POSSESSION??
The Kidd here...
South Florida... how'd you like to take in an advance screening of THE POSSESSION with The Kidd?
Well, here's your chance.
I've got quite a few tickets to see the flick, starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kyra Sedgwick and Madison Davenport, with me next week on Tuesday night, August 28, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Sunset Place 24 in South Miami. And if you want them, act fast, and I'll put a pair (for you a guest) in your hands while they last.
All you need to do is shoot an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with your name in the body and the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, and duplicate entries will be discarded, so do it right the first time or you're out.
Once all our seats are gone, we're shutting this down, and winners will be posted on the site as well as notified by email.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:13 p.m. CST
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:26 p.m. CST
by Ultron ver 2.0
no thanks.....keep me out of that festering turdbucket.
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:27 p.m. CST
I work Tuesday's, so I can't make it...but I'm sure it'll be great!
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:48 p.m. CST
"Went outside my house I went down to the deli I spent my last dime to refill my fat belly I got rhymes galime I got rhymes galilla And I got more rhymes than Phillis Diller"
Aug. 21, 2012, 8:45 a.m. CST
Aug. 21, 2012, 2:07 p.m. CST
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 507 total posts 10 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 332 total posts 3 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 10 total posts 2 posts