South Florida - Want Tickets To An Advance Screening Of THE POSSESSION??
The Kidd here...
South Florida... how'd you like to take in an advance screening of THE POSSESSION with The Kidd?
Well, here's your chance.
I've got quite a few tickets to see the flick, starring Jeffrey Dean Morgan, Kyra Sedgwick and Madison Davenport, with me next week on Tuesday night, August 28, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Sunset Place 24 in South Miami. And if you want them, act fast, and I'll put a pair (for you a guest) in your hands while they last.
All you need to do is shoot an email to Contests@AintItCool.com with your name in the body and the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, and duplicate entries will be discarded, so do it right the first time or you're out.
Once all our seats are gone, we're shutting this down, and winners will be posted on the site as well as notified by email.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. We've been having far too many no-shows lately, so if you decide you're not going to go in the event you do win tickets, don't worry about playing again in the future. You're going on my Black List forever and ever.
Thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:13 p.m. CST
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:26 p.m. CST
by Ultron ver 2.0
no thanks.....keep me out of that festering turdbucket.
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:27 p.m. CST
I work Tuesday's, so I can't make it...but I'm sure it'll be great!
Aug. 20, 2012, 4:48 p.m. CST
"Went outside my house I went down to the deli I spent my last dime to refill my fat belly I got rhymes galime I got rhymes galilla And I got more rhymes than Phillis Diller"
Aug. 21, 2012, 8:45 a.m. CST
Aug. 21, 2012, 2:07 p.m. CST
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of INSIDE LLEWYN DAVIS, OUT OF THE FURNACE, FROZEN, NEBRASKA And The Latest WALKING DEAD And RETURNED, The First Big-Screen Wonder Woman and More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 459 total posts 312 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 129 total posts 15 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 380 total posts 11 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 183 total posts 7 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 84 total posts 6 posts
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 357 total posts 6 posts
- Lars Von Trier's NYMPHOMANIAC Gets Two Release Dates! -- 57 total posts 5 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 83 total posts 2 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 61 total posts 2 posts
- Trailer for REASONABLE DOUBT, Starring Dominic Cooper and Samuel L. Jackson! -- 33 total posts 2 posts