‘What, Uh, Is Going On Here??’ Luthor!! Riddler!! Sinestro!! Grundy!! Darkseid!! Mirror Master!! Aquaman!! The Trailer For Next Month’s ROBOT CHICKEN’s DC Comics Special!!
Nathan Fillion again lends his voice to The Green Lantern:
You can’t object to all those bullets hitting Clark’s crotch. Can you?
This hits The Cartoon Network Sept. 9.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:52 a.m. CST
Love Robot Chicken.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:19 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:28 a.m. CST
can not wait will build time machine to watch looks funny as hell, have not watched Robot Chicken much but maybe I should
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:34 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 5:39 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:14 a.m. CST
I was laughing through the whole thing. But then again, that's Robot Chicken for you. They always bring the hilarious shit.
Aug. 17, 2012, 7:57 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:04 a.m. CST
That's a personal question.
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:43 a.m. CST
EYOOOOOOOOOOO AMIRITE? Anyway, no idea, man. Wish I knew myself :| -Namaste-
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:13 a.m. CST
by James Robinson
Why aren't they doing more episodes? It's been freaking AGES!
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:13 a.m. CST
by Judge Briggs
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:59 a.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
It will be genius. Count me in, even though I have no real fucking idea who most of those characters are.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:18 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:28 a.m. CST
by Raptor Jesus
That was a long, long time ago.
Aug. 17, 2012, 12:08 p.m. CST
by Douglas Goldstein
it's 1/2 hour!
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:53 p.m. CST
And what is it with comic books and super intelligent primates anyway? You've got Grod, the Ultra Humanite, the Gibbon (super intelligent compared to regular apes anyway) and a couple of others I can't place at the moment. It's like the Japanese anime and the obligatory cat-girl showing up.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:06 p.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
ToyFare RIP the only way it would be more awesome is if the original voices for the superfriends returned.
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
Or tentacles. You can't have Japanese anime without tentacles. I haven't seen any of Robot Chicken before, but this stuff looks hilarious. I love how Mirror Master got freaked out by Sinestro's blood, and escaped. . .by jumping through the mirror that the very blood was on. Priceless.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:17 p.m. CST
Aug. 19, 2012, 12:13 a.m. CST
The scene with Luke and the Wampa at the gas station... man, that was genius.
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 146 total posts 136 posts
- ‘A Gift From The Clairvoyant!!’ Patton Oswalt Joins Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! Seinfeld On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL, AWKWARD & WIFE SWAP!! The Premiere Of FARGO!! Plus New BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, PERSON, TOSH, NCIS, GLEE, FIRE, CONTAINER, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL & VOICE!! TEEN MOM Finale Special!! DANCE MOMS 100!! HARDCORE PAWN Finale!! Nathan Fillion & Tatiana Maslany on CONAN!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 132 total posts 26 posts
- Jaden Smith will dress like a girl to avoid slavery in THE GOOD LORD BIRD! -- 67 total posts 15 posts
- Everyone thinks Elizabeth Banks is a hooker in this red-band WALK OF SHAME trailer! -- 37 total posts 11 posts
- David Fincher wants more money to do his JOBS! -- 175 total posts 10 posts
- THE SIGNAL and V/H/S co-director David Bruckner to direct the found footage FRIDAY THE 13TH reboot?! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 106 total posts 3 posts
- New International Trailer for ANNIE! -- 175 total posts 3 posts
- A New Group Shot Of The EXPENDABLES 3 Cast!! -- 54 total posts 3 posts
- Wanna see some location video from the filming of Guillermo del Toro's CRIMSON PEAK? -- 13 total posts 2 posts