‘What, Uh, Is Going On Here??’ Luthor!! Riddler!! Sinestro!! Grundy!! Darkseid!! Mirror Master!! Aquaman!! The Trailer For Next Month’s ROBOT CHICKEN’s DC Comics Special!!
Nathan Fillion again lends his voice to The Green Lantern:
You can’t object to all those bullets hitting Clark’s crotch. Can you?
This hits The Cartoon Network Sept. 9.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:52 a.m. CST
Love Robot Chicken.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:19 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:28 a.m. CST
can not wait will build time machine to watch looks funny as hell, have not watched Robot Chicken much but maybe I should
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:34 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 5:39 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:14 a.m. CST
I was laughing through the whole thing. But then again, that's Robot Chicken for you. They always bring the hilarious shit.
Aug. 17, 2012, 7:57 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:04 a.m. CST
That's a personal question.
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:43 a.m. CST
EYOOOOOOOOOOO AMIRITE? Anyway, no idea, man. Wish I knew myself :| -Namaste-
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:13 a.m. CST
by James Robinson
Why aren't they doing more episodes? It's been freaking AGES!
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:13 a.m. CST
by Judge Briggs
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:59 a.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
It will be genius. Count me in, even though I have no real fucking idea who most of those characters are.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:18 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:28 a.m. CST
by Raptor Jesus
That was a long, long time ago.
Aug. 17, 2012, 12:08 p.m. CST
by Douglas Goldstein
it's 1/2 hour!
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:53 p.m. CST
And what is it with comic books and super intelligent primates anyway? You've got Grod, the Ultra Humanite, the Gibbon (super intelligent compared to regular apes anyway) and a couple of others I can't place at the moment. It's like the Japanese anime and the obligatory cat-girl showing up.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:06 p.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
ToyFare RIP the only way it would be more awesome is if the original voices for the superfriends returned.
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
Or tentacles. You can't have Japanese anime without tentacles. I haven't seen any of Robot Chicken before, but this stuff looks hilarious. I love how Mirror Master got freaked out by Sinestro's blood, and escaped. . .by jumping through the mirror that the very blood was on. Priceless.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:17 p.m. CST
Aug. 19, 2012, 12:13 a.m. CST
The scene with Luke and the Wampa at the gas station... man, that was genius.
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 287 total posts 31 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 66 total posts 20 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 142 total posts 16 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 150 total posts 14 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 161 total posts 14 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 302 total posts 13 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 41 total posts 13 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 106 total posts 11 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 202 total posts 9 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 690 total posts 7 posts