‘What, Uh, Is Going On Here??’ Luthor!! Riddler!! Sinestro!! Grundy!! Darkseid!! Mirror Master!! Aquaman!! The Trailer For Next Month’s ROBOT CHICKEN’s DC Comics Special!!
Nathan Fillion again lends his voice to The Green Lantern:
You can’t object to all those bullets hitting Clark’s crotch. Can you?
This hits The Cartoon Network Sept. 9.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:52 a.m. CST
Love Robot Chicken.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:19 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:28 a.m. CST
can not wait will build time machine to watch looks funny as hell, have not watched Robot Chicken much but maybe I should
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:34 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 5:39 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:14 a.m. CST
I was laughing through the whole thing. But then again, that's Robot Chicken for you. They always bring the hilarious shit.
Aug. 17, 2012, 7:57 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:04 a.m. CST
That's a personal question.
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:43 a.m. CST
EYOOOOOOOOOOO AMIRITE? Anyway, no idea, man. Wish I knew myself :| -Namaste-
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:13 a.m. CST
by James Robinson
Why aren't they doing more episodes? It's been freaking AGES!
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:13 a.m. CST
by Judge Briggs
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:59 a.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
It will be genius. Count me in, even though I have no real fucking idea who most of those characters are.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:18 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:28 a.m. CST
by Raptor Jesus
That was a long, long time ago.
Aug. 17, 2012, 12:08 p.m. CST
by Douglas Goldstein
it's 1/2 hour!
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:53 p.m. CST
And what is it with comic books and super intelligent primates anyway? You've got Grod, the Ultra Humanite, the Gibbon (super intelligent compared to regular apes anyway) and a couple of others I can't place at the moment. It's like the Japanese anime and the obligatory cat-girl showing up.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:06 p.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
ToyFare RIP the only way it would be more awesome is if the original voices for the superfriends returned.
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
Or tentacles. You can't have Japanese anime without tentacles. I haven't seen any of Robot Chicken before, but this stuff looks hilarious. I love how Mirror Master got freaked out by Sinestro's blood, and escaped. . .by jumping through the mirror that the very blood was on. Priceless.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:17 p.m. CST
Aug. 19, 2012, 12:13 a.m. CST
The scene with Luke and the Wampa at the gas station... man, that was genius.
- Cyborg is confirmed to appear in BATMAN VS. SUPERMAN, and we know who's going to play him! -- 285 total posts 48 posts
- UPDATED (17:15) with image of the cast in character! Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 106 total posts 14 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 84 total posts 6 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 222 total posts 6 posts
- Trailer for [REC]4: APOCALYPSE Has Arrived! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR talks with Thommy Hutson about Kickstarting his new book, the definitive A NIGHTMARE ON ELM STREET companion, NEVER SLEEP AGAIN! -- 95 total posts 3 posts
- 4th Week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: SORCERER, GET CARTER, PAWNBROKER, Slasher horror & more!!! -- 177 total posts 3 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 134 total posts 3 posts
- Here's A Trailer For AS ABOVE SO BELOW!! Freaky Madness In The Catacombs Of Paris!! -- 30 total posts 2 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 455 total posts 2 posts