‘What, Uh, Is Going On Here??’ Luthor!! Riddler!! Sinestro!! Grundy!! Darkseid!! Mirror Master!! Aquaman!! The Trailer For Next Month’s ROBOT CHICKEN’s DC Comics Special!!
Nathan Fillion again lends his voice to The Green Lantern:
You can’t object to all those bullets hitting Clark’s crotch. Can you?
This hits The Cartoon Network Sept. 9.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:52 a.m. CST
Love Robot Chicken.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:19 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:28 a.m. CST
can not wait will build time machine to watch looks funny as hell, have not watched Robot Chicken much but maybe I should
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:34 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 5:39 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:14 a.m. CST
I was laughing through the whole thing. But then again, that's Robot Chicken for you. They always bring the hilarious shit.
Aug. 17, 2012, 7:57 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:04 a.m. CST
That's a personal question.
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:43 a.m. CST
EYOOOOOOOOOOO AMIRITE? Anyway, no idea, man. Wish I knew myself :| -Namaste-
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:13 a.m. CST
by James Robinson
Why aren't they doing more episodes? It's been freaking AGES!
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:13 a.m. CST
by Judge Briggs
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:59 a.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
It will be genius. Count me in, even though I have no real fucking idea who most of those characters are.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:18 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:28 a.m. CST
by Raptor Jesus
That was a long, long time ago.
Aug. 17, 2012, 12:08 p.m. CST
by Douglas Goldstein
it's 1/2 hour!
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:53 p.m. CST
And what is it with comic books and super intelligent primates anyway? You've got Grod, the Ultra Humanite, the Gibbon (super intelligent compared to regular apes anyway) and a couple of others I can't place at the moment. It's like the Japanese anime and the obligatory cat-girl showing up.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:06 p.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
ToyFare RIP the only way it would be more awesome is if the original voices for the superfriends returned.
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
Or tentacles. You can't have Japanese anime without tentacles. I haven't seen any of Robot Chicken before, but this stuff looks hilarious. I love how Mirror Master got freaked out by Sinestro's blood, and escaped. . .by jumping through the mirror that the very blood was on. Priceless.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:17 p.m. CST
Aug. 19, 2012, 12:13 a.m. CST
The scene with Luke and the Wampa at the gas station... man, that was genius.
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 450 total posts 36 posts
- Loki vs. King Kong in SKULL ISLAND! -- 296 total posts 20 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 170 total posts 6 posts
- Meryl Streep Bewitches the First INTO THE WOODS Poster! -- 57 total posts 6 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 207 total posts 5 posts
- 12 TIFF reviews from 'garbageman33' covers everything from Gyllenhaal in NIGHTCRAWLER to Baumbach's WHILE WE'RE YOUNG! -- 6 total posts 4 posts
- The New Trailer For THE HUNGER GAMES: MOCKINGJAY PART 1 Hints That The Movie Is Freakin’ Huge!! -- 284 total posts 4 posts
- Paramount has set release dates for the last two films in it's new TERMINATOR: GENISYS trilogy! -- 253 total posts 4 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 303 total posts 3 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 130 total posts 3 posts