‘What, Uh, Is Going On Here??’ Luthor!! Riddler!! Sinestro!! Grundy!! Darkseid!! Mirror Master!! Aquaman!! The Trailer For Next Month’s ROBOT CHICKEN’s DC Comics Special!!
Nathan Fillion again lends his voice to The Green Lantern:
You can’t object to all those bullets hitting Clark’s crotch. Can you?
This hits The Cartoon Network Sept. 9.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:52 a.m. CST
Love Robot Chicken.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:19 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:28 a.m. CST
can not wait will build time machine to watch looks funny as hell, have not watched Robot Chicken much but maybe I should
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:34 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 5:39 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 6:14 a.m. CST
I was laughing through the whole thing. But then again, that's Robot Chicken for you. They always bring the hilarious shit.
Aug. 17, 2012, 7:57 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:04 a.m. CST
That's a personal question.
Aug. 17, 2012, 8:43 a.m. CST
EYOOOOOOOOOOO AMIRITE? Anyway, no idea, man. Wish I knew myself :| -Namaste-
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:13 a.m. CST
by James Robinson
Why aren't they doing more episodes? It's been freaking AGES!
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:13 a.m. CST
by Judge Briggs
Aug. 17, 2012, 10:59 a.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
It will be genius. Count me in, even though I have no real fucking idea who most of those characters are.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:18 a.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:28 a.m. CST
by Raptor Jesus
That was a long, long time ago.
Aug. 17, 2012, 12:08 p.m. CST
by Douglas Goldstein
it's 1/2 hour!
Aug. 17, 2012, 2:53 p.m. CST
And what is it with comic books and super intelligent primates anyway? You've got Grod, the Ultra Humanite, the Gibbon (super intelligent compared to regular apes anyway) and a couple of others I can't place at the moment. It's like the Japanese anime and the obligatory cat-girl showing up.
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:06 p.m. CST
Aug. 17, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
ToyFare RIP the only way it would be more awesome is if the original voices for the superfriends returned.
Aug. 17, 2012, 9:25 p.m. CST
Or tentacles. You can't have Japanese anime without tentacles. I haven't seen any of Robot Chicken before, but this stuff looks hilarious. I love how Mirror Master got freaked out by Sinestro's blood, and escaped. . .by jumping through the mirror that the very blood was on. Priceless.
Aug. 17, 2012, 11:17 p.m. CST
Aug. 19, 2012, 12:13 a.m. CST
The scene with Luke and the Wampa at the gas station... man, that was genius.
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 157 total posts 157 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 540 total posts 154 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 326 total posts 148 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 238 total posts 92 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1505 total posts 62 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 91 total posts 58 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 62 total posts 52 posts