World Premiere of Willie Nelson's MIDNIGHT RUN video for LAWLESS with Tom Hardy!!!
Hey folks, Harry here with the World Premiere of Willie Nelson's new music video for LAWLESS featuring his new song, MIDNIGHT RUN! Can not wait to see this. The word from the Comic Con screenings was wonderful. John Hillcoat looks to have made another awesome flick. I'm so honored to get to World Premiere a Willie Nelson video. He's an Austin GOD! And he sings like one! Here ya go:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:02 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:05 p.m. CST
It looks worth a rent, but I can't see heading out to the multiplex to see it.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
Whoever isn't excited about those three guys in the same movie needs to get thier fucking head examined. Or punched in.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
It was stipulated in Willie's contract that anyone smoking in the film MUST HAVE AT LEAST SOME WEED in whatever they are smoking, or else he would not feel right about contributing a song.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:08 p.m. CST
by Dr Eric Vornoff
Everyone but you.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:11 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
He's still got it! http://tinyurl.com/bmnzscn
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:18 p.m. CST
Dude still has to pay off that old tax debt of his, he can never retire
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:28 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:42 p.m. CST
PUT MORON NUMBER #2 ON THE PHONE!
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:46 p.m. CST
by Cletus Van Damme
Lol, kidding. Nice MR reference. :)
Aug. 16, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
If it's anything like the book. I didn't actually like the book, but yeah. This isn't like Cannonball Run or anything. It's about bootleggers and violence. Hmm...
Aug. 16, 2012, 4:11 p.m. CST
Great cast. Great director.
Aug. 16, 2012, 5:24 p.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
ha!...been downloading Willie & Johnny Cash songs all day for trip to lake...too bad this song isn't available yet...damn! & this film is gonna rip shit apart!
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:05 p.m. CST
What happened Willie? You used to be great.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:06 p.m. CST
Willie at the Ritz. Dr. Hook opened. Franklin had painted winged crackers in the alcove that afternoon. Everything was just right now. If I had a beer, I might start cryin' in it.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:12 p.m. CST
This is a promo for the movie and maybe a full length music video that may come out later. Unless the song is actually 1:38 long.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:30 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
Aug. 16, 2012, 11:24 p.m. CST
Except for the pigtails
Aug. 17, 2012, 1:15 a.m. CST
Oh, hey. Maybe we ought to cancel that credit card.
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 133 total posts 133 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 214 total posts 85 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 300 total posts 47 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 37 total posts 37 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 490 total posts 36 posts
- Nordling's Day One Of SXSW 2014 - THE DESERT And PREMATURE! -- 26 total posts 19 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 44 total posts 16 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 68 total posts 14 posts