World Premiere of Willie Nelson's MIDNIGHT RUN video for LAWLESS with Tom Hardy!!!
Hey folks, Harry here with the World Premiere of Willie Nelson's new music video for LAWLESS featuring his new song, MIDNIGHT RUN! Can not wait to see this. The word from the Comic Con screenings was wonderful. John Hillcoat looks to have made another awesome flick. I'm so honored to get to World Premiere a Willie Nelson video. He's an Austin GOD! And he sings like one! Here ya go:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:02 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:05 p.m. CST
It looks worth a rent, but I can't see heading out to the multiplex to see it.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
Whoever isn't excited about those three guys in the same movie needs to get thier fucking head examined. Or punched in.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
It was stipulated in Willie's contract that anyone smoking in the film MUST HAVE AT LEAST SOME WEED in whatever they are smoking, or else he would not feel right about contributing a song.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:08 p.m. CST
by Dr Eric Vornoff
Everyone but you.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:11 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
He's still got it! http://tinyurl.com/bmnzscn
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:18 p.m. CST
Dude still has to pay off that old tax debt of his, he can never retire
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:28 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:42 p.m. CST
PUT MORON NUMBER #2 ON THE PHONE!
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:46 p.m. CST
by Cletus Van Damme
Lol, kidding. Nice MR reference. :)
Aug. 16, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
If it's anything like the book. I didn't actually like the book, but yeah. This isn't like Cannonball Run or anything. It's about bootleggers and violence. Hmm...
Aug. 16, 2012, 4:11 p.m. CST
Great cast. Great director.
Aug. 16, 2012, 5:24 p.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
ha!...been downloading Willie & Johnny Cash songs all day for trip to lake...too bad this song isn't available yet...damn! & this film is gonna rip shit apart!
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:05 p.m. CST
What happened Willie? You used to be great.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:06 p.m. CST
Willie at the Ritz. Dr. Hook opened. Franklin had painted winged crackers in the alcove that afternoon. Everything was just right now. If I had a beer, I might start cryin' in it.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:12 p.m. CST
This is a promo for the movie and maybe a full length music video that may come out later. Unless the song is actually 1:38 long.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:30 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
Aug. 16, 2012, 11:24 p.m. CST
Except for the pigtails
Aug. 17, 2012, 1:15 a.m. CST
Oh, hey. Maybe we ought to cancel that credit card.
- Big SPOILERS for X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST and APOCALYPSE as new rumors suggest a familiar face will be playing the role of APOCALYPSE!! -- 221 total posts 86 posts
- Disney can now make new Indiana Jones Movies!!! But what about Paramount? -- 254 total posts 63 posts
- Jerry Bruckheimer has returned to Paramount and Brett Ratner's BEVERLY HILLS COP IV is now on the way (again)! -- 113 total posts 27 posts
- SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES Writers Developing New TERMINATOR TV Series!! -- 60 total posts 23 posts
- The Annual Official Fake BUTT-NUMB-A-THON 15 List!!! Plus other things like STANDBY news! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Fox To Dabble In Shared X-MEN / FF Movieverse!?!? -- 177 total posts 11 posts
- The Friday Docback Rounds Up This Week's DOCTOR WHO News!! 50th Celebration, 'Time of the Doctor,' HornOrSilk Reviews 'The Assassination Games' Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 34 total posts 10 posts
LOW WINTER SUN
2013-2013 -- 16 total posts 9 posts
- Two More NYMPHOMANIAC Posters... -- 73 total posts 6 posts
- Capone feels burned by the out-of-control acting in OUT OF THE FURNACE!!! -- 56 total posts 5 posts