World Premiere of Willie Nelson's MIDNIGHT RUN video for LAWLESS with Tom Hardy!!!
Hey folks, Harry here with the World Premiere of Willie Nelson's new music video for LAWLESS featuring his new song, MIDNIGHT RUN! Can not wait to see this. The word from the Comic Con screenings was wonderful. John Hillcoat looks to have made another awesome flick. I'm so honored to get to World Premiere a Willie Nelson video. He's an Austin GOD! And he sings like one! Here ya go:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:02 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:05 p.m. CST
It looks worth a rent, but I can't see heading out to the multiplex to see it.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
Whoever isn't excited about those three guys in the same movie needs to get thier fucking head examined. Or punched in.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
It was stipulated in Willie's contract that anyone smoking in the film MUST HAVE AT LEAST SOME WEED in whatever they are smoking, or else he would not feel right about contributing a song.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:08 p.m. CST
by Dr Eric Vornoff
Everyone but you.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:11 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
He's still got it! http://tinyurl.com/bmnzscn
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:18 p.m. CST
Dude still has to pay off that old tax debt of his, he can never retire
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:28 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:42 p.m. CST
PUT MORON NUMBER #2 ON THE PHONE!
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:46 p.m. CST
by Cletus Van Damme
Lol, kidding. Nice MR reference. :)
Aug. 16, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
If it's anything like the book. I didn't actually like the book, but yeah. This isn't like Cannonball Run or anything. It's about bootleggers and violence. Hmm...
Aug. 16, 2012, 4:11 p.m. CST
Great cast. Great director.
Aug. 16, 2012, 5:24 p.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
ha!...been downloading Willie & Johnny Cash songs all day for trip to lake...too bad this song isn't available yet...damn! & this film is gonna rip shit apart!
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:05 p.m. CST
What happened Willie? You used to be great.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:06 p.m. CST
Willie at the Ritz. Dr. Hook opened. Franklin had painted winged crackers in the alcove that afternoon. Everything was just right now. If I had a beer, I might start cryin' in it.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:12 p.m. CST
This is a promo for the movie and maybe a full length music video that may come out later. Unless the song is actually 1:38 long.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:30 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
Aug. 16, 2012, 11:24 p.m. CST
Except for the pigtails
Aug. 17, 2012, 1:15 a.m. CST
Oh, hey. Maybe we ought to cancel that credit card.
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 207 total posts 203 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 152 total posts 152 posts
- This New Trailer For MONSTERS: DARK CONTINENT Is Looking Promising!! -- 115 total posts 115 posts
- See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 751 total posts 37 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- Guillermo del Toro and Legendary Teaming Up with YouTube for Halloween Short Films Project! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts