World Premiere of Willie Nelson's MIDNIGHT RUN video for LAWLESS with Tom Hardy!!!
Hey folks, Harry here with the World Premiere of Willie Nelson's new music video for LAWLESS featuring his new song, MIDNIGHT RUN! Can not wait to see this. The word from the Comic Con screenings was wonderful. John Hillcoat looks to have made another awesome flick. I'm so honored to get to World Premiere a Willie Nelson video. He's an Austin GOD! And he sings like one! Here ya go:
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:02 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:05 p.m. CST
It looks worth a rent, but I can't see heading out to the multiplex to see it.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
Whoever isn't excited about those three guys in the same movie needs to get thier fucking head examined. Or punched in.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
It was stipulated in Willie's contract that anyone smoking in the film MUST HAVE AT LEAST SOME WEED in whatever they are smoking, or else he would not feel right about contributing a song.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:08 p.m. CST
by Dr Eric Vornoff
Everyone but you.
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:11 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
He's still got it! http://tinyurl.com/bmnzscn
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:18 p.m. CST
Dude still has to pay off that old tax debt of his, he can never retire
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:28 p.m. CST
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:42 p.m. CST
PUT MORON NUMBER #2 ON THE PHONE!
Aug. 16, 2012, 3:46 p.m. CST
by Cletus Van Damme
Lol, kidding. Nice MR reference. :)
Aug. 16, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
If it's anything like the book. I didn't actually like the book, but yeah. This isn't like Cannonball Run or anything. It's about bootleggers and violence. Hmm...
Aug. 16, 2012, 4:11 p.m. CST
Great cast. Great director.
Aug. 16, 2012, 5:24 p.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
ha!...been downloading Willie & Johnny Cash songs all day for trip to lake...too bad this song isn't available yet...damn! & this film is gonna rip shit apart!
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:05 p.m. CST
What happened Willie? You used to be great.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:06 p.m. CST
Willie at the Ritz. Dr. Hook opened. Franklin had painted winged crackers in the alcove that afternoon. Everything was just right now. If I had a beer, I might start cryin' in it.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:12 p.m. CST
This is a promo for the movie and maybe a full length music video that may come out later. Unless the song is actually 1:38 long.
Aug. 16, 2012, 6:30 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
Aug. 16, 2012, 11:24 p.m. CST
Except for the pigtails
Aug. 17, 2012, 1:15 a.m. CST
Oh, hey. Maybe we ought to cancel that credit card.
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 95 total posts 95 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 209 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 377 total posts 50 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 96 total posts 47 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 140 total posts 32 posts
- Learn Which Movie Star Just Signed On To HBO’s Jonathan Nolan/Bad Robot Pilot WESTWORLD!! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 188 total posts 30 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 45 total posts 27 posts
- Meet The GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY - Disney Infinity Style!! -- 26 total posts 26 posts