Lawman Peter Bishop And His Hot Future-Daughter!! Loads Of Candid Photos From FRINGE’s Fifth And Final Season!!
That’s one of 28 photos just posted on justjared.com.
Word is the final, 13-episode season of “Fringe” is set decades in the future as it follows Olivia Dunham and the Bishop boys, all of whom were released from animation-suspending amber to help fight a world ruled by the bald time-hopping future scientists dubbed The Observers.
Those tight jeans are filled by Georgina Haig, reprising her season-four role of Henrietta Bishop.
Season five launches Sept. 28.
Find the other 27 shots I am – Hercules!!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 14, 2012, 4:46 p.m. CST
Aug. 14, 2012, 4:46 p.m. CST
Aug. 14, 2012, 4:46 p.m. CST
Aug. 14, 2012, 5:09 p.m. CST
by Martin Hogg
Bring it. Bring it now. I cant FUCKING wait. bring on 2036!
Aug. 14, 2012, 5:12 p.m. CST
Tighter stories. Less overhead. Better effects (when needed). Two runs per year. I'm sure there are a hundred reasons why this can't happen ... but it sounds good in my head.
Aug. 14, 2012, 5:33 p.m. CST
i was looking more at her eyes and smile than jeans, but hey..
Aug. 14, 2012, 6:16 p.m. CST
by rakesh patel
it really was wrapped up, and although this extension feels exactly like that, I'm actually looking forward to what happens.
Aug. 14, 2012, 7:13 p.m. CST
by Royston Lodge
I think the first Leonard Nimoy episode was the last one I saw.
Aug. 14, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
Cant seem to work up the energy to care enough to watch them. I loved the show and all, but between the countless 4 - 6 week hiatuses, worrying whether the show will be renewed, and all that shit, they sure killed my interest in watching what I used to think was the greatest show on tv.
Aug. 14, 2012, 8:43 p.m. CST
In one season! It was shocking, even to me. I loved fringe. Season 3 started off amazing and the final episodes were questionable. Season 4 was a fucking mess and a half. I made it to like 8 episodes before the finale and just couldn't do it. I had lost the plot and just didnt even care anymore. I understand it got better again by seasons end. Eventually I'll watch it again I suppose, finish up the series. But I've never seen a show go from being so loved to do unwatchable in my opinion so quickly.
Aug. 14, 2012, 10:58 p.m. CST
Oh, it's a female on a screen. Duh, okay.
Aug. 14, 2012, 11:51 p.m. CST
season four had a great last few episodes. They even did a future show already for 19 set in 2039. The guy who plays Walter Bishop is worth watching the show for his acting alone. I am upset the link doesn't go to the other picture though, I had to look around the website but I found them. I hope they make movies or this isn't the end of the show. I love the mad scientist , futurist, other dimensions, genetic engineering whatever you want to call it I love science fiction and some of Fringe is possible be it theoretical or possible but made more fantasy for better visuals. The show is the best I will get for a fictional version of Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman. Also saying a woman is hot is called being a man. I mean I don't want a shitty actress or anything, and I still appreciate Kathy Bates and I am a fan of hers. Finding a woman hot though is called being a man and the best part of living
Aug. 15, 2012, 1:56 a.m. CST
by Balkin Flabgurter
and yet i only see one shabby waitress....
Aug. 15, 2012, 7:33 a.m. CST
Yeah I agree just not quite as strongly. Season 4 was okay, but the drop off in quality has been major since the first half of season 3. It's gone from being must see Tv to something I watch out of habit. Disappointing, although the set up for this final season is intriguing.
Aug. 15, 2012, 9:59 a.m. CST
So, 26 episodes then? With a 4-5 month break between the "Fall Finale" and the "Spring Premiere"? Isn't that basically what Fox does now with many shows anyway?
Aug. 15, 2012, 10:59 a.m. CST
crow3711 - Sorry you lost the love for a show you loved - I still love it- superior SF storytelling and great, vivid characterizations- always fun- always surprising, even when it is predictable plotting - it has surprises - oh well- to each their own
by Michael Lunney
always surprising, even when it is predictable plotting - it has surprises - oh well- to each their own
Aug. 15, 2012, 11:07 a.m. CST
oncerning the hot Georgina Haig pictured above, Fringe sho does luv it's Aussie actors and actresses, eh?
by Michael Lunney
Aug. 15, 2012, 11:41 a.m. CST
You stated "But I've never seen a show go from being so loved to do unwatchable in my opinion so quickly. " You must not have watched Heroes...
Aug. 15, 2012, 12:20 p.m. CST
Aug. 15, 2012, 12:38 p.m. CST
Snooze. Tha was the weakist episodes. Shame. Make it Walter`s Cooking with LSD Hour. Get Broyles in an apron.
Aug. 15, 2012, 2:51 p.m. CST
Was that we saw the 'real' Walter Bishop, brain intact and fully functioning. Never seen that before outside of flashbacks, and the promise of a whole season in that guise is really something. Hope they really explore what it's like for the characters to be living in the future, Peter and Olivia have each other and their daughter, Walter has his whole family, what about Astrid? Must be pretty weird to have everyone you know age 20 years... I hope Fringe can turn it round this year, last season was a misfire but they've got a good chance to send it off in style.
Aug. 15, 2012, 3:16 p.m. CST
Just sayin, it looks like Newark tap water. In other words, piss.
Aug. 15, 2012, 11:08 p.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
Aug. 16, 2012, 10:09 a.m. CST
Sorry to see it go.
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 382 total posts 16 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 203 total posts 12 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 21 total posts 4 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 627 total posts 4 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 303 total posts 4 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 312 total posts 3 posts
- Two More BIG BROTHER Nominations!! The Return Of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!! MI6 On PBS!! FALLING SKIES Finale!! New MANHATTAN, MASTERS, NAKED, RAY, RECKLESS, BEACHFRONT, BREATHLESS, KARDASHIANS, WIPEOUT!! No STRAIN This Week!! No LEFTOVERS Finale Either!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 23 total posts 2 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 349 total posts 2 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 97 total posts 2 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 1 total post 1 post