Houston! Dallas! San Antonio! I've Got Some Run-Of-Engagement EXPENDABLES 2 Tickets To Give Away!
I can't wait for THE EXPENDABLES 2. Those are the guys I grew up with, blowing people up when not kicking them in the face, and I hope the movie is as fun as it looks. I was onboard for the original, and I'm on board for this one.
And I have five pairs of run-of-engagement tickets to give away for Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas! For those unclear on what the term means, Run-Of-Engagement tickets are tickets you can use once the movie opens (restricted to after opening weekend and select theaters). It's your choice!
How do you win? Simple. Send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org your name, address, and your dream EXPENDABLES cast. You can go all the way back to the beginning of movies, or you can even cast fictional characters a la LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, complete with a roster of heroes and villains. Have fun with it! The best ones get a pair of tickets! I wouldn't participate if you don't live in Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio as I only have tickets for those cities.
Good luck! THE EXPENDABLES 2 opens August 17th!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:03 p.m. CST
Since this summer has been some-what weak. I just watched 3/4 of Battleship, holy hell that movie is retarded!
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:06 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:26 p.m. CST
by Lourdes Galan
And no plot at all. Hollywood is dying... ¿Where are good writers?
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
Calling it. The holy trifecta of the 2012 summer movies. BRING. IT. ON.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:32 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
If only to see Arnie back in action to see what we potentially have in store for us over the next couple years. Plus, hell, it's free.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:37 p.m. CST
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:42 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
Has to let his fellow geeks know that he's above this tripe.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:39 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
That's really not even like me. Just a moment, I guess.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:44 p.m. CST
Gasoline for big boom boom Check Pile of cliche's and one liners Check airbrushes to spray on muscle definition Check Body doubles to do the real action scenes Check Intelligent story Forbidden by studio Interesting multidimensional characters Forbidden by studio
Aug. 8, 2012, 10:27 p.m. CST
Aug. 9, 2012, 12:36 a.m. CST
Everyone has those moments
Aug. 9, 2012, 6:17 a.m. CST
Ha, I kid. These old would destroy me. I hope this film is better than the last
Aug. 9, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
YOU DON'T GET TO FOOL ME TWICE!
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 159 total posts 134 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 122 total posts 78 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 180 total posts 37 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 556 total posts 33 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 176 total posts 19 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 104 total posts 14 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 355 total posts 8 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 191 total posts 7 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 63 total posts 7 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 26 total posts 6 posts