Houston! Dallas! San Antonio! I've Got Some Run-Of-Engagement EXPENDABLES 2 Tickets To Give Away!
I can't wait for THE EXPENDABLES 2. Those are the guys I grew up with, blowing people up when not kicking them in the face, and I hope the movie is as fun as it looks. I was onboard for the original, and I'm on board for this one.
And I have five pairs of run-of-engagement tickets to give away for Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas! For those unclear on what the term means, Run-Of-Engagement tickets are tickets you can use once the movie opens (restricted to after opening weekend and select theaters). It's your choice!
How do you win? Simple. Send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org your name, address, and your dream EXPENDABLES cast. You can go all the way back to the beginning of movies, or you can even cast fictional characters a la LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, complete with a roster of heroes and villains. Have fun with it! The best ones get a pair of tickets! I wouldn't participate if you don't live in Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio as I only have tickets for those cities.
Good luck! THE EXPENDABLES 2 opens August 17th!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:03 p.m. CST
Since this summer has been some-what weak. I just watched 3/4 of Battleship, holy hell that movie is retarded!
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:06 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:26 p.m. CST
by Lourdes Galan
And no plot at all. Hollywood is dying... ¿Where are good writers?
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
Calling it. The holy trifecta of the 2012 summer movies. BRING. IT. ON.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:32 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
If only to see Arnie back in action to see what we potentially have in store for us over the next couple years. Plus, hell, it's free.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:37 p.m. CST
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:42 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
Has to let his fellow geeks know that he's above this tripe.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:39 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
That's really not even like me. Just a moment, I guess.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:44 p.m. CST
Gasoline for big boom boom Check Pile of cliche's and one liners Check airbrushes to spray on muscle definition Check Body doubles to do the real action scenes Check Intelligent story Forbidden by studio Interesting multidimensional characters Forbidden by studio
Aug. 8, 2012, 10:27 p.m. CST
Aug. 9, 2012, 12:36 a.m. CST
Everyone has those moments
Aug. 9, 2012, 6:17 a.m. CST
Ha, I kid. These old would destroy me. I hope this film is better than the last
Aug. 9, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
YOU DON'T GET TO FOOL ME TWICE!
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 296 total posts 68 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 243 total posts 58 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 293 total posts 46 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 96 total posts 43 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 36 total posts 36 posts
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 287 total posts 12 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 243 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out this New Poster for HORNS! -- 36 total posts 9 posts
- Spierig Brothers to Write and Direct WINCHESTER for Hammer! -- 14 total posts 5 posts