Houston! Dallas! San Antonio! I've Got Some Run-Of-Engagement EXPENDABLES 2 Tickets To Give Away!
I can't wait for THE EXPENDABLES 2. Those are the guys I grew up with, blowing people up when not kicking them in the face, and I hope the movie is as fun as it looks. I was onboard for the original, and I'm on board for this one.
And I have five pairs of run-of-engagement tickets to give away for Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas! For those unclear on what the term means, Run-Of-Engagement tickets are tickets you can use once the movie opens (restricted to after opening weekend and select theaters). It's your choice!
How do you win? Simple. Send to me at email@example.com your name, address, and your dream EXPENDABLES cast. You can go all the way back to the beginning of movies, or you can even cast fictional characters a la LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, complete with a roster of heroes and villains. Have fun with it! The best ones get a pair of tickets! I wouldn't participate if you don't live in Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio as I only have tickets for those cities.
Good luck! THE EXPENDABLES 2 opens August 17th!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:03 p.m. CST
Since this summer has been some-what weak. I just watched 3/4 of Battleship, holy hell that movie is retarded!
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:06 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:26 p.m. CST
by Lourdes Galan
And no plot at all. Hollywood is dying... ¿Where are good writers?
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
Calling it. The holy trifecta of the 2012 summer movies. BRING. IT. ON.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:32 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
If only to see Arnie back in action to see what we potentially have in store for us over the next couple years. Plus, hell, it's free.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:37 p.m. CST
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:42 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
Has to let his fellow geeks know that he's above this tripe.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:39 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
That's really not even like me. Just a moment, I guess.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:44 p.m. CST
Gasoline for big boom boom Check Pile of cliche's and one liners Check airbrushes to spray on muscle definition Check Body doubles to do the real action scenes Check Intelligent story Forbidden by studio Interesting multidimensional characters Forbidden by studio
Aug. 8, 2012, 10:27 p.m. CST
Aug. 9, 2012, 12:36 a.m. CST
Everyone has those moments
Aug. 9, 2012, 6:17 a.m. CST
Ha, I kid. These old would destroy me. I hope this film is better than the last
Aug. 9, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
YOU DON'T GET TO FOOL ME TWICE!
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 418 total posts 242 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Be In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 209 total posts 209 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 173 total posts 173 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 184 total posts 118 posts
- New MAN OF STEEL trailer makes me happy that Superman has severe red eye!!! -- 786 total posts 114 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 141 total posts 97 posts
- Sandler, Piss, Barf, And Hayek Grace The New GROWN UPS 2 Trailer!! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 91 total posts 91 posts
- Seems Coppola Is Gearing Up For A New Italian-American Epic!? -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 205 total posts 55 posts