Houston! Dallas! San Antonio! I've Got Some Run-Of-Engagement EXPENDABLES 2 Tickets To Give Away!
I can't wait for THE EXPENDABLES 2. Those are the guys I grew up with, blowing people up when not kicking them in the face, and I hope the movie is as fun as it looks. I was onboard for the original, and I'm on board for this one.
And I have five pairs of run-of-engagement tickets to give away for Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas! For those unclear on what the term means, Run-Of-Engagement tickets are tickets you can use once the movie opens (restricted to after opening weekend and select theaters). It's your choice!
How do you win? Simple. Send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org your name, address, and your dream EXPENDABLES cast. You can go all the way back to the beginning of movies, or you can even cast fictional characters a la LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, complete with a roster of heroes and villains. Have fun with it! The best ones get a pair of tickets! I wouldn't participate if you don't live in Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio as I only have tickets for those cities.
Good luck! THE EXPENDABLES 2 opens August 17th!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:03 p.m. CST
Since this summer has been some-what weak. I just watched 3/4 of Battleship, holy hell that movie is retarded!
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:06 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:26 p.m. CST
by Lourdes Galan
And no plot at all. Hollywood is dying... ¿Where are good writers?
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
Calling it. The holy trifecta of the 2012 summer movies. BRING. IT. ON.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:32 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
If only to see Arnie back in action to see what we potentially have in store for us over the next couple years. Plus, hell, it's free.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:37 p.m. CST
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:42 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
Has to let his fellow geeks know that he's above this tripe.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:39 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
That's really not even like me. Just a moment, I guess.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:44 p.m. CST
Gasoline for big boom boom Check Pile of cliche's and one liners Check airbrushes to spray on muscle definition Check Body doubles to do the real action scenes Check Intelligent story Forbidden by studio Interesting multidimensional characters Forbidden by studio
Aug. 8, 2012, 10:27 p.m. CST
Aug. 9, 2012, 12:36 a.m. CST
Everyone has those moments
Aug. 9, 2012, 6:17 a.m. CST
Ha, I kid. These old would destroy me. I hope this film is better than the last
Aug. 9, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
YOU DON'T GET TO FOOL ME TWICE!
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 170 total posts 43 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 239 total posts 28 posts
- International Trailer and Clip for Australian Horror Film THE BABADOOK! -- 39 total posts 27 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 535 total posts 13 posts
- Red Band Trailer for THE DEAD 2: INDIA! -- 25 total posts 12 posts
- "Welcome to the Glade." New trailer for THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 30 total posts 11 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 119 total posts 11 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 716 total posts 11 posts
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 235 total posts 10 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 138 total posts 6 posts