Houston! Dallas! San Antonio! I've Got Some Run-Of-Engagement EXPENDABLES 2 Tickets To Give Away!
I can't wait for THE EXPENDABLES 2. Those are the guys I grew up with, blowing people up when not kicking them in the face, and I hope the movie is as fun as it looks. I was onboard for the original, and I'm on board for this one.
And I have five pairs of run-of-engagement tickets to give away for Houston, San Antonio, and Dallas! For those unclear on what the term means, Run-Of-Engagement tickets are tickets you can use once the movie opens (restricted to after opening weekend and select theaters). It's your choice!
How do you win? Simple. Send to me at firstname.lastname@example.org your name, address, and your dream EXPENDABLES cast. You can go all the way back to the beginning of movies, or you can even cast fictional characters a la LEAGUE OF EXTRAORDINARY GENTLEMEN, complete with a roster of heroes and villains. Have fun with it! The best ones get a pair of tickets! I wouldn't participate if you don't live in Houston, Dallas, or San Antonio as I only have tickets for those cities.
Good luck! THE EXPENDABLES 2 opens August 17th!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:03 p.m. CST
Since this summer has been some-what weak. I just watched 3/4 of Battleship, holy hell that movie is retarded!
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:06 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:26 p.m. CST
by Lourdes Galan
And no plot at all. Hollywood is dying... ¿Where are good writers?
Aug. 8, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
Calling it. The holy trifecta of the 2012 summer movies. BRING. IT. ON.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:32 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
If only to see Arnie back in action to see what we potentially have in store for us over the next couple years. Plus, hell, it's free.
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:37 p.m. CST
Aug. 8, 2012, 5:42 p.m. CST
by Pete Michaelson
Has to let his fellow geeks know that he's above this tripe.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:39 p.m. CST
by Thad Pittman
That's really not even like me. Just a moment, I guess.
Aug. 8, 2012, 6:44 p.m. CST
Gasoline for big boom boom Check Pile of cliche's and one liners Check airbrushes to spray on muscle definition Check Body doubles to do the real action scenes Check Intelligent story Forbidden by studio Interesting multidimensional characters Forbidden by studio
Aug. 8, 2012, 10:27 p.m. CST
Aug. 9, 2012, 12:36 a.m. CST
Everyone has those moments
Aug. 9, 2012, 6:17 a.m. CST
Ha, I kid. These old would destroy me. I hope this film is better than the last
Aug. 9, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
YOU DON'T GET TO FOOL ME TWICE!
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 268 total posts 154 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 273 total posts 118 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 182 total posts 104 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 100 total posts 100 posts
- New Poster for OPEN WINDOWS! -- 97 total posts 97 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- This Trailer For The New SHAUN THE SHEEP Movie Doesn’t Look Too Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad!! -- 52 total posts 52 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 151 total posts 49 posts
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 234 total posts 37 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at EXTRATERRESTRIAL! SAVAGELAND! REVELATION TRAIL! THE POSESSION OF MICHAEL KING! THE LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE! SLOPPY THE PSYCHOTIC! MY FAIR ZOMBIE! THE FORBIDDEN GIRL! MOEBIUS! TWILIGHT ZONE 1985! SUFFER THE CHILDREN Book Review! & cast your vote for PRESIDENT WOLFMAN! -- 36 total posts 36 posts