Joe Manganiello May Break On Through To Do BREACHER With Schwarzenegger!!
The Kidd here...
The name of the film may have changed from TEN to BREACHER, but the players remain the same. Arnold Schwarzenegger is set to star in David Ayer's picture along with Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard and Dawn Olivieri about a group of ten DEA agents that pull off a heist and then start getting knocked off one by one. You can now add Joe Manganiello to the team.
The TRUE BLOOD werewolf and MAGIC MIKE stripper would play a character by the name of Grinder, so says The Hollywood Reporter, who develops a conscience about his actions and attempts to call the cops, which can't possibly end well for him. After all, no one in these types of flicks likes a rat.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:40 a.m. CST
As long as we have Arnie back, all other news pales in comparison.
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:41 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:49 a.m. CST
by Balkin Flabgurter
because Ant-Man is highly irredeemable.
Aug. 7, 2012, 2:07 a.m. CST
....you need a cynical, one-eyed, eye-patched bastard to let Arnie know the whole mission is completely hopeless.
Aug. 7, 2012, 2:20 a.m. CST
...put a beard on this guy, and he becomes a freakin sex symbol. Sheesh!
Aug. 7, 2012, 2:42 a.m. CST
So he was just in a male stripper movie and he's up for the role of a character named "Grinder"? This is real life, folks.
Aug. 7, 2012, 3:04 a.m. CST
Maybe that's why they are changing it to an even worse title 'Breacher' ???? urban definition - someone who busts the door down during a police raid, the first one in....
Aug. 7, 2012, 3:06 a.m. CST
We've had a film called Breach and we'll have a film called Jack Reacher......why mix the two? Even "The Ten" would be better.....
Aug. 7, 2012, 5:20 a.m. CST
by Christian Sylvain
Ah, well. At least I know Terrance Howard wont let me down.
Aug. 7, 2012, 5:22 a.m. CST
Pretty funny that his character shares a name with a popular iphone hook up app. I think Joe is cool. His character is often the only person you can like on True Blood because the other characters are so inconsistent.
Aug. 7, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:16 a.m. CST
It's not even an eye-patch, it's just one of those Christian Bale eye-wart things that hasn't been taken care of.
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:32 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
so that all movies can have similiar titles that all sound like dudes you might know, because that's what studio execs like these days.
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:51 a.m. CST
by Jared Syn
Starring Troy McClure.
Aug. 7, 2012, 9:01 a.m. CST
I met him this weekend in one of the backstage areas of Lolla. Seemed like a real nice guy but not nearly as big as I expected him to be since it looks like he towers over most others in scenes he is in.
Aug. 7, 2012, 9:23 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 11:41 a.m. CST
by Gary Makin
Aug. 7, 2012, 11:44 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 11:45 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 12:14 p.m. CST
He looks like the type of person who would f^*% a man in the ass and not even have the GD common courtesy to give hime a Breach around.
Aug. 7, 2012, 12:27 p.m. CST
BREECHER. Boil some water.
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
That's for damn sure...
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:47 p.m. CST
They (the 10) all die in the end except one... and there's a double cross from within the group...
Aug. 7, 2012, 4:44 p.m. CST
Arnie is far too old to play one of the DEA agents - he's 63 and they retire at 55, so is he the villain, comic relief?
Aug. 7, 2012, 4:50 p.m. CST
by Bill C.
Of course, it's also saying "Who the heck is Dawn Olivieri?"
Aug. 7, 2012, 6:44 p.m. CST
That by saying I'm Back or I'll be back in every show you are in you more and more take the luster off of those first 2 Terminator movies. Expendables 2, I'M BACK!! Please enough with making a joke of that killer robot already..
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:53 p.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 9:28 p.m. CST
That was so bad it's good. LOL! This movies title is just bad.
Aug. 7, 2012, 10:46 p.m. CST
but seriously, i for one am curious as fuck to see how Arnie defrosts after a long, sedate period of politics and generally getting fat and old in mind and body.
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 118 total posts 103 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 59 total posts 50 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 91 total posts 39 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 268 total posts 30 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 121 total posts 25 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 107 total posts 19 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- The Guy Who Directed CAPTAIN AMERICA And The Guys Who Directed CAPTAIN AMERICA II Are Directing Episodes Of Marvel’s New ABC Series AGENT CARTER!! -- 26 total posts 14 posts
- Capone can't decide if Luc Besson's LUCY is a dumb movie about smart people or a smart movie about dumb people. Whatever it is, he still mostly digs it!!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts