Joe Manganiello May Break On Through To Do BREACHER With Schwarzenegger!!
The Kidd here...
The name of the film may have changed from TEN to BREACHER, but the players remain the same. Arnold Schwarzenegger is set to star in David Ayer's picture along with Sam Worthington, Terrence Howard and Dawn Olivieri about a group of ten DEA agents that pull off a heist and then start getting knocked off one by one. You can now add Joe Manganiello to the team.
The TRUE BLOOD werewolf and MAGIC MIKE stripper would play a character by the name of Grinder, so says The Hollywood Reporter, who develops a conscience about his actions and attempts to call the cops, which can't possibly end well for him. After all, no one in these types of flicks likes a rat.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:40 a.m. CST
As long as we have Arnie back, all other news pales in comparison.
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:41 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:49 a.m. CST
by Balkin Flabgurter
because Ant-Man is highly irredeemable.
Aug. 7, 2012, 2:07 a.m. CST
....you need a cynical, one-eyed, eye-patched bastard to let Arnie know the whole mission is completely hopeless.
Aug. 7, 2012, 2:20 a.m. CST
...put a beard on this guy, and he becomes a freakin sex symbol. Sheesh!
Aug. 7, 2012, 2:42 a.m. CST
So he was just in a male stripper movie and he's up for the role of a character named "Grinder"? This is real life, folks.
Aug. 7, 2012, 3:04 a.m. CST
Maybe that's why they are changing it to an even worse title 'Breacher' ???? urban definition - someone who busts the door down during a police raid, the first one in....
Aug. 7, 2012, 3:06 a.m. CST
We've had a film called Breach and we'll have a film called Jack Reacher......why mix the two? Even "The Ten" would be better.....
Aug. 7, 2012, 5:20 a.m. CST
by Christian Sylvain
Ah, well. At least I know Terrance Howard wont let me down.
Aug. 7, 2012, 5:22 a.m. CST
Pretty funny that his character shares a name with a popular iphone hook up app. I think Joe is cool. His character is often the only person you can like on True Blood because the other characters are so inconsistent.
Aug. 7, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:16 a.m. CST
It's not even an eye-patch, it's just one of those Christian Bale eye-wart things that hasn't been taken care of.
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:32 a.m. CST
by Spandau Belly
so that all movies can have similiar titles that all sound like dudes you might know, because that's what studio execs like these days.
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:51 a.m. CST
by Jared Syn
Starring Troy McClure.
Aug. 7, 2012, 9:01 a.m. CST
I met him this weekend in one of the backstage areas of Lolla. Seemed like a real nice guy but not nearly as big as I expected him to be since it looks like he towers over most others in scenes he is in.
Aug. 7, 2012, 9:23 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 11:41 a.m. CST
by Gary Makin
Aug. 7, 2012, 11:44 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 11:45 a.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 12:14 p.m. CST
He looks like the type of person who would f^*% a man in the ass and not even have the GD common courtesy to give hime a Breach around.
Aug. 7, 2012, 12:27 p.m. CST
BREECHER. Boil some water.
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
That's for damn sure...
Aug. 7, 2012, 1:47 p.m. CST
They (the 10) all die in the end except one... and there's a double cross from within the group...
Aug. 7, 2012, 4:44 p.m. CST
Arnie is far too old to play one of the DEA agents - he's 63 and they retire at 55, so is he the villain, comic relief?
Aug. 7, 2012, 4:50 p.m. CST
by Bill C.
Of course, it's also saying "Who the heck is Dawn Olivieri?"
Aug. 7, 2012, 6:44 p.m. CST
That by saying I'm Back or I'll be back in every show you are in you more and more take the luster off of those first 2 Terminator movies. Expendables 2, I'M BACK!! Please enough with making a joke of that killer robot already..
Aug. 7, 2012, 8:53 p.m. CST
Aug. 7, 2012, 9:28 p.m. CST
That was so bad it's good. LOL! This movies title is just bad.
Aug. 7, 2012, 10:46 p.m. CST
but seriously, i for one am curious as fuck to see how Arnie defrosts after a long, sedate period of politics and generally getting fat and old in mind and body.
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 189 total posts 185 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 146 total posts 146 posts
- See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!! -- 106 total posts 106 posts
- This New Trailer For MONSTERS: DARK CONTINENT Is Looking Promising!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 751 total posts 37 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 24 total posts 24 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! WAYWARD! SUNDOWNERS! & More! -- 21 total posts 21 posts
- Guillermo del Toro and Legendary Teaming Up with YouTube for Halloween Short Films Project! -- 21 total posts 21 posts