Titan Books And Aint It Cool News Want To Give You One Of Five Copies Of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Novelization!!
Our friends over at Titan Books are offering Aint It Cool readers a chance to snag one of (5) copies of Greg Cox's novelization of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, described thusly by Titan:
What do you have to do nab one of these?
** Sometime between the time you read this and 11:59 PM CST USA on Saturday August 4, send an e-mail to me via the link below. You can enter twice a day for each of the contest's five days ( = 10 entries total).
** Include your name and mailing address in this e-mail. The address is to expedite prize shipment only and will be summarily discarded once book recipients are chosen. No spam, no mailing lists, etc.
** I've already pre-selected ONE time of day between today (Tuesday) and Saturday (five days, one copy awarded per day). The person who e-mails me at (or closest to) this time will receive 1 (one) copy of the book. NOTE: I've been asked this before, so...for clarity...I'm using whatever time is stamped on the Yahoo mailing address established for this contest as the determiner. I'm in Central Time USA, so I guess that's a CST time stamp (?).
** CONTEST IS OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL READERS!!!
** In the subject line of your message, BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE HEADING: "Bane of my existence!" If this subject line is not included, I may not actually see your entry.
** Be sure to send from an ACTIVE (and frequently checked) E-MAIL ACCOUNT. If I try to reach you & my message bounces back? I'll trash your win and move on to the next closest winning contestant I can reach.
** The five recipients will be announced next week.
** Titan will have your addresses in by hand Monday morning August 6 & they've been kind enough to handle fulfillment in this contest.
** As a general FYI, you should know that...due to the number and frequency of entries...recipients in past contests were sometimes selected by matters of seconds. Literally.
So that's it! Best of luck, and thanks so much for participating!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 272 total posts 207 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 131 total posts 70 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 421 total posts 65 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 46 total posts 46 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 275 total posts 46 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 53 total posts 32 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 203 total posts 20 posts
- BIG HERO 6 Coming To Disney Infinity 2.0!! And STAR WARS!? -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- Harry Potter Gets Horny!! No, Really!! See, He Has HORNS!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts