Titan Books And Aint It Cool News Want To Give You One Of Five Copies Of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Novelization!!
Our friends over at Titan Books are offering Aint It Cool readers a chance to snag one of (5) copies of Greg Cox's novelization of THE DARK KNIGHT RISES, described thusly by Titan:
What do you have to do nab one of these?
** Sometime between the time you read this and 11:59 PM CST USA on Saturday August 4, send an e-mail to me via the link below. You can enter twice a day for each of the contest's five days ( = 10 entries total).
** Include your name and mailing address in this e-mail. The address is to expedite prize shipment only and will be summarily discarded once book recipients are chosen. No spam, no mailing lists, etc.
** I've already pre-selected ONE time of day between today (Tuesday) and Saturday (five days, one copy awarded per day). The person who e-mails me at (or closest to) this time will receive 1 (one) copy of the book. NOTE: I've been asked this before, so...for clarity...I'm using whatever time is stamped on the Yahoo mailing address established for this contest as the determiner. I'm in Central Time USA, so I guess that's a CST time stamp (?).
** CONTEST IS OPEN TO INTERNATIONAL READERS!!!
** In the subject line of your message, BE SURE TO INCLUDE THE HEADING: "Bane of my existence!" If this subject line is not included, I may not actually see your entry.
** Be sure to send from an ACTIVE (and frequently checked) E-MAIL ACCOUNT. If I try to reach you & my message bounces back? I'll trash your win and move on to the next closest winning contestant I can reach.
** The five recipients will be announced next week.
** Titan will have your addresses in by hand Monday morning August 6 & they've been kind enough to handle fulfillment in this contest.
** As a general FYI, you should know that...due to the number and frequency of entries...recipients in past contests were sometimes selected by matters of seconds. Literally.
So that's it! Best of luck, and thanks so much for participating!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 296 total posts 146 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 295 total posts 14 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 575 total posts 9 posts
- MTV Movie Awards drops an opening scene from X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST! And it rocks! -- 317 total posts 4 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 194 total posts 4 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 224 total posts 4 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 249 total posts 3 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 195 total posts 2 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 288 total posts 2 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 117 total posts 2 posts