AIN’T IT COOL EXCLUSIVE!! The Poster For IFC’s Izzard Comedy-Thriller BULLET IN THE FACE!!
“Bullet In The Face,” a six-episode series premiering Aug. 16 on IFC, is the latest from “Sledge Hammer!” mastermind Alan Spencer. It stars Eddie Izzard and Eric Roberts.
This is its limited-edition poster from Alex Maleev:
Wait, we can make that bigger:
Learn more about “Bullet in the Face” here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 23, 2012, 3:08 a.m. CST
Who is the artist of this gorgeous poster? I'd like to see more.
July 23, 2012, 3:14 a.m. CST
Sure he has done alot of B grade junk but he gives it his all. He was on fire in the 80's but as with many actors back then he fell out of favor. He needs a big comeback role like Mickey Rourke had with The Wrestler. Strange no one had given him a chance....ok I am off to watch Best of the Best....
July 23, 2012, 3:36 a.m. CST
July 23, 2012, 3:40 a.m. CST
So uh, what the hell is it?
July 23, 2012, 3:45 a.m. CST
That trailer is one of the loudest for a delivery of one lousy joke. Even after looking at the IFC page for this I'm not entirely sure what the hell it is.
July 23, 2012, 10:36 a.m. CST
is relevant to my interests
July 23, 2012, 10:46 a.m. CST
July 23, 2012, 11:05 a.m. CST
The 'brunette chick' is my beautiful friend (inside and out) Kate Kelton. Youll be seeing her this season on Haven as well. Keep your eyes peeled, boys and girls, shes the real deal...
July 23, 2012, 11:08 a.m. CST
Really looking forward to this. Sledge was ahead of its time. Still don't understand why they're airing everything over two nights, but I guess nobody watches TV live anymore.
July 23, 2012, 11:19 a.m. CST
And Roberts was great as the bat rastard Paul Snider (Mr. Dorothy Stratton) in Star 80!
July 23, 2012, 12:14 p.m. CST
Shadow of the Vampire excluded and maybe Mystery Men.
July 23, 2012, 12:43 p.m. CST
July 23, 2012, 1:10 p.m. CST
by Kyle DeMattio
Oh well, If I'm lucky I'll get it on DVD sometime.
July 23, 2012, 1:15 p.m. CST
The man slays me. Perfect comedian. There's a reason he's called the "lost Python". I met him once when I worked at the airport in Vegas. Friendly and gracious fellow. He's the only reason I have any interest in the Munsters reboot.
July 23, 2012, 1:41 p.m. CST
coz he isn't very funny. does he still crossdress or was that just an act to stand out in the 80s?
July 23, 2012, 10:51 p.m. CST
must own a copy of this, watched him sketch a few times at cons
July 24, 2012, 7:32 a.m. CST
by Mr Lucas
July 24, 2012, 7:33 a.m. CST
by Mr Lucas
featuring Tranny Boy. Eddie Izzard - great stand-up, embarrassing actor.
July 24, 2012, 3:34 p.m. CST
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 212 total posts 36 posts
- We have some new details on the POLTERGEIST remake/reboot/sequel!! -- 169 total posts 19 posts
- Next on the Reboot assemblyline? TIMECOP!! -- 59 total posts 15 posts
- So where is FAST AND FURIOUS 7 going to take place!?! -- 58 total posts 9 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 75 total posts 9 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 221 total posts 6 posts
- Kristin Scott Thomas Chews Up Ryan Gosling's Girlfriend In A Very Nasty Clip From ONLY GOD FORGIVES! -- 47 total posts 5 posts
Returns To 24!! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- Body, Pad, Ride, Family, Church, Boys, Girls, And Porn In This Trailer For Joseph Gordon-Levitt's DON JON!! -- 25 total posts 5 posts