Los Angeles!! Want To Check Out A Screening Of KILLER JOE This Week?!
The Kidd here...
Every time I bring another advance screening to my home base in South Florida, I get the sense there's some jealousy elsewhere. I'm always asked why I don't bring something to this city or that town, and I wish it was that easy to just manage all these different places and locations in order to share those experiences with you, but I have enough on my plate as it is. But, from time to time, when I can, I'm more than happy to spread the wealth... and that's what I'm ready to do right now for some of our Ain't It Cool readers on the West Coast.
I've got 15 pairs of tickets to a special advance screening of KILLER JOE in L.A. at the ArcLight Hollywood (6360 W. Sunset Blvd.) this Thursday night, July 26, at 7:30 p.m. PST. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing the film just yet, you're in for something special. This is a fucked-up movie in the best sense, and everyone I know who's come away from it has done so with nothing but positive reaction, so this is a real treat.
Want to try to lay claim to a pair of these tickets? It's quite simple... tell me what your chicken eating preference is (breast, leg, wing, thigh, etc.) and explain why in 100 words or less.
In the body of the email, send your name and your chicken story to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
FINGER LICKIN' GOOD
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
Entries will be judged on their merit as they come in, and once I have 15 solid submissions to land these tickets, winners will be posted up on the site.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste.
Thanks to LD Entertainment for setting this up, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 23, 2012, 1:57 a.m. CST
July 23, 2012, 1:58 a.m. CST
I know it's lame but I had to do it. I can't wait to see this one.
July 23, 2012, 2:29 a.m. CST
It's good. MM is startling.
July 23, 2012, 6:09 a.m. CST
by Fries Against
July 23, 2012, 11 a.m. CST
...is my temple. (No Juno jokes, please.) Saw TDKR there opening day, in the Dome. IMAX next... Audience loved it, clapped twice, once at conclusion, once after credits (peeps wuz hanging around for any post-credit scenes; didn't get any but didn't seem to mind).
- Co-Director Anthony Russo Is Teasing, What, Exactly, Regarding CAPTAIN AMERICA 3?? -- 195 total posts 195 posts
- A biker gang, Gipsy Danger, and now Charlie Hunnam will command the KNIGHTS OF THE ROUND RABLE as King Arthur! -- 223 total posts 171 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 145 total posts 145 posts
- Martin Scorsese May Make A Film About One Of America's Greatest Bands! Gabba Gabba Hey! -- 217 total posts 110 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 108 total posts 108 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 102 total posts 102 posts
- Jeff Bridges’ Long Delayed SEVENTH SON Gets A Trailer, A Poster, And February!! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Scream and Shout: Quint is inspired by Guardians of the Galaxy to revisit BATTLE BEYOND THE STARS (1980)! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Warner Bros. is moving quickly on getting the Looney Tunes characters and ACME back on the big screen! -- 112 total posts 59 posts
- Here’s BBC’s Synopsis Of DOCTOR WHO S08E03: “Robots of Sherwood’ !! -- 53 total posts 53 posts