Los Angeles!! Want To Check Out A Screening Of KILLER JOE This Week?!
The Kidd here...
Every time I bring another advance screening to my home base in South Florida, I get the sense there's some jealousy elsewhere. I'm always asked why I don't bring something to this city or that town, and I wish it was that easy to just manage all these different places and locations in order to share those experiences with you, but I have enough on my plate as it is. But, from time to time, when I can, I'm more than happy to spread the wealth... and that's what I'm ready to do right now for some of our Ain't It Cool readers on the West Coast.
I've got 15 pairs of tickets to a special advance screening of KILLER JOE in L.A. at the ArcLight Hollywood (6360 W. Sunset Blvd.) this Thursday night, July 26, at 7:30 p.m. PST. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing the film just yet, you're in for something special. This is a fucked-up movie in the best sense, and everyone I know who's come away from it has done so with nothing but positive reaction, so this is a real treat.
Want to try to lay claim to a pair of these tickets? It's quite simple... tell me what your chicken eating preference is (breast, leg, wing, thigh, etc.) and explain why in 100 words or less.
In the body of the email, send your name and your chicken story to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
FINGER LICKIN' GOOD
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
Entries will be judged on their merit as they come in, and once I have 15 solid submissions to land these tickets, winners will be posted up on the site.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste.
Thanks to LD Entertainment for setting this up, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 23, 2012, 1:57 a.m. CST
July 23, 2012, 1:58 a.m. CST
I know it's lame but I had to do it. I can't wait to see this one.
July 23, 2012, 2:29 a.m. CST
It's good. MM is startling.
July 23, 2012, 6:09 a.m. CST
by Fries Against
July 23, 2012, 11 a.m. CST
...is my temple. (No Juno jokes, please.) Saw TDKR there opening day, in the Dome. IMAX next... Audience loved it, clapped twice, once at conclusion, once after credits (peeps wuz hanging around for any post-credit scenes; didn't get any but didn't seem to mind).
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 218 total posts 14 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 30 total posts 13 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 85 total posts 9 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 7 total posts 7 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Will the sun come out tomorrow!?! The first trailer for the remake of ANNIE is here! -- 568 total posts 6 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 48 total posts 5 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 5 total posts 5 posts