Los Angeles!! Want To Check Out A Screening Of KILLER JOE This Week?!
The Kidd here...
Every time I bring another advance screening to my home base in South Florida, I get the sense there's some jealousy elsewhere. I'm always asked why I don't bring something to this city or that town, and I wish it was that easy to just manage all these different places and locations in order to share those experiences with you, but I have enough on my plate as it is. But, from time to time, when I can, I'm more than happy to spread the wealth... and that's what I'm ready to do right now for some of our Ain't It Cool readers on the West Coast.
I've got 15 pairs of tickets to a special advance screening of KILLER JOE in L.A. at the ArcLight Hollywood (6360 W. Sunset Blvd.) this Thursday night, July 26, at 7:30 p.m. PST. If you haven't had the pleasure of seeing the film just yet, you're in for something special. This is a fucked-up movie in the best sense, and everyone I know who's come away from it has done so with nothing but positive reaction, so this is a real treat.
Want to try to lay claim to a pair of these tickets? It's quite simple... tell me what your chicken eating preference is (breast, leg, wing, thigh, etc.) and explain why in 100 words or less.
In the body of the email, send your name and your chicken story to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
FINGER LICKIN' GOOD
If you're missing any of the information I'm asking for, then it's as if you don't even have an entry, no matter how good it may have been.
Entries will be judged on their merit as they come in, and once I have 15 solid submissions to land these tickets, winners will be posted up on the site.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it though, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste.
Thanks to LD Entertainment for setting this up, and good luck to you.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 23, 2012, 1:57 a.m. CST
July 23, 2012, 1:58 a.m. CST
I know it's lame but I had to do it. I can't wait to see this one.
July 23, 2012, 2:29 a.m. CST
It's good. MM is startling.
July 23, 2012, 6:09 a.m. CST
by Fries Against
July 23, 2012, 11 a.m. CST
...is my temple. (No Juno jokes, please.) Saw TDKR there opening day, in the Dome. IMAX next... Audience loved it, clapped twice, once at conclusion, once after credits (peeps wuz hanging around for any post-credit scenes; didn't get any but didn't seem to mind).
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 55 total posts 19 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 111 total posts 12 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 251 total posts 6 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 361 total posts 5 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 164 total posts 3 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 284 total posts 3 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 32 total posts 3 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 141 total posts 3 posts
- New Images Invite You INTO THE WOODS! -- 41 total posts 3 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 126 total posts 3 posts