Mondo Creates A Set Of Limited Edition Posters For PARANORMAN!!
The Kidd here...
We'll see how long these stay on the walls across the U.S. that they're supposed up on. But, for those of you who are big Mondo fans, this is your chance to perhaps score some freebies, as Focus Features has teamed up with some of Mondo's artists for a series of limited edition posters heading into the release of PARANORMAN.
There are five in total, all featuring the hashtag #WEIRDWINS. From what I've been told, if you find one up somewhere, you're supposed to take a photo of it and tag it as such on Twitter. What you might get from that, I don't know, but then I imagine shortly thereafter you'll be figuring out a way to walk out of wherever you are with that one sheet rolled underneath your arm.
Click on each to embiggen...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 13, 2012, 11:20 a.m. CST
Much better then TDKR stuff.
July 13, 2012, 12:16 p.m. CST
by terrence horan
July 13, 2012, 12:22 p.m. CST
July 13, 2012, 12:51 p.m. CST
they looked cool from the car, did not know they were mondo, have to take a closer look today
July 13, 2012, 4:25 p.m. CST
There are a ton of them on the corner of Sepulveda and Venice in West L.A. Very nice!
July 13, 2012, 5:18 p.m. CST
Buy the Drew Struzan book Oeuvre. Got it last Christmas, and it is the Shit. Could care less if he is working for these tools. You know what? Fuck Mondo. Long live Old School Poster ART.
July 13, 2012, 5:28 p.m. CST
These are decent.
July 13, 2012, 6:51 p.m. CST
by Artemis Webb
July 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
The rest are DECENT to GARBAGE.
July 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
It's super wonky.
July 14, 2012, 12:21 a.m. CST
Hope that didn't hurt, Mondo.
July 14, 2012, 1:24 a.m. CST
Can you PLEASE stop using text-speak in your board posts? Also, would you also learn to to put an apostrophe in between the n & t in the word CAN'T? If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, at least have the goddamned common courtesy not to be a hypocritical fucktard.
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 163 total posts 22 posts
- Edgar Wright's Next Project Revealed! -- 121 total posts 13 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 339 total posts 12 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 60 total posts 11 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 169 total posts 11 posts
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 550 total posts 10 posts
- A New & Full Length Trailer For Disney XD’s STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 60 total posts 8 posts
- New Trailer Promises the Creepiest HONEYMOON Ever! -- 24 total posts 6 posts
- A Recently Recovered Gene Roddenberry Interview Leads To A Kickstarter About The Early Days Of STAR TREK!! -- 71 total posts 5 posts
- Fox Networks Group Chairman Peter Rice: ‘I’d Love To See Another Season Of 24!!’ -- 160 total posts 5 posts