Mondo Creates A Set Of Limited Edition Posters For PARANORMAN!!
The Kidd here...
We'll see how long these stay on the walls across the U.S. that they're supposed up on. But, for those of you who are big Mondo fans, this is your chance to perhaps score some freebies, as Focus Features has teamed up with some of Mondo's artists for a series of limited edition posters heading into the release of PARANORMAN.
There are five in total, all featuring the hashtag #WEIRDWINS. From what I've been told, if you find one up somewhere, you're supposed to take a photo of it and tag it as such on Twitter. What you might get from that, I don't know, but then I imagine shortly thereafter you'll be figuring out a way to walk out of wherever you are with that one sheet rolled underneath your arm.
Click on each to embiggen...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 13, 2012, 11:20 a.m. CST
Much better then TDKR stuff.
July 13, 2012, 12:16 p.m. CST
by terrence horan
July 13, 2012, 12:22 p.m. CST
July 13, 2012, 12:51 p.m. CST
they looked cool from the car, did not know they were mondo, have to take a closer look today
July 13, 2012, 4:25 p.m. CST
There are a ton of them on the corner of Sepulveda and Venice in West L.A. Very nice!
July 13, 2012, 5:18 p.m. CST
Buy the Drew Struzan book Oeuvre. Got it last Christmas, and it is the Shit. Could care less if he is working for these tools. You know what? Fuck Mondo. Long live Old School Poster ART.
July 13, 2012, 5:28 p.m. CST
These are decent.
July 13, 2012, 6:51 p.m. CST
by Artemis Webb
July 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
The rest are DECENT to GARBAGE.
July 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
It's super wonky.
July 14, 2012, 12:21 a.m. CST
Hope that didn't hurt, Mondo.
July 14, 2012, 1:24 a.m. CST
Can you PLEASE stop using text-speak in your board posts? Also, would you also learn to to put an apostrophe in between the n & t in the word CAN'T? If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, at least have the goddamned common courtesy not to be a hypocritical fucktard.
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 234 total posts 234 posts
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 282 total posts 127 posts
- Behold The Cool(ish) IMAX Poster For DRACULA UNTOLD!! -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- A New Poster For Christopher Nolan’s INTERSTELLAR!! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 199 total posts 84 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 73 total posts 42 posts
- Promo Images From DOCTOR WHO S08E05 - ‘Time Heist’!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 124 total posts 40 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1790 total posts 37 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 119 total posts 37 posts