Mondo Creates A Set Of Limited Edition Posters For PARANORMAN!!
The Kidd here...
We'll see how long these stay on the walls across the U.S. that they're supposed up on. But, for those of you who are big Mondo fans, this is your chance to perhaps score some freebies, as Focus Features has teamed up with some of Mondo's artists for a series of limited edition posters heading into the release of PARANORMAN.
There are five in total, all featuring the hashtag #WEIRDWINS. From what I've been told, if you find one up somewhere, you're supposed to take a photo of it and tag it as such on Twitter. What you might get from that, I don't know, but then I imagine shortly thereafter you'll be figuring out a way to walk out of wherever you are with that one sheet rolled underneath your arm.
Click on each to embiggen...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 13, 2012, 11:20 a.m. CST
Much better then TDKR stuff.
July 13, 2012, 12:16 p.m. CST
by terrence horan
July 13, 2012, 12:22 p.m. CST
July 13, 2012, 12:51 p.m. CST
they looked cool from the car, did not know they were mondo, have to take a closer look today
July 13, 2012, 4:25 p.m. CST
There are a ton of them on the corner of Sepulveda and Venice in West L.A. Very nice!
July 13, 2012, 5:18 p.m. CST
Buy the Drew Struzan book Oeuvre. Got it last Christmas, and it is the Shit. Could care less if he is working for these tools. You know what? Fuck Mondo. Long live Old School Poster ART.
July 13, 2012, 5:28 p.m. CST
These are decent.
July 13, 2012, 6:51 p.m. CST
by Artemis Webb
July 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
The rest are DECENT to GARBAGE.
July 13, 2012, 10:06 p.m. CST
It's super wonky.
July 14, 2012, 12:21 a.m. CST
Hope that didn't hurt, Mondo.
July 14, 2012, 1:24 a.m. CST
Can you PLEASE stop using text-speak in your board posts? Also, would you also learn to to put an apostrophe in between the n & t in the word CAN'T? If you're going to be a grammar Nazi, at least have the goddamned common courtesy not to be a hypocritical fucktard.
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 167 total posts 36 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 92 total posts 20 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 54 total posts 19 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 76 total posts 17 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 85 total posts 9 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 20 total posts 8 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 130 total posts 8 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts