Elijah Wood Talks Comic-Con, 'THOSE Folks' (Yes, He's Kidding), Floor Walking, And More!!
Beyond The Marquee has a snippet with Elijah Wood regarding his Comic-Con experience...walking the floor -vs- not walking the floor, etc. 'Tis an interesting perspective....
Oddly, this piece arrives just as I wrapped a phone conversation with Harry about me attending my first San Diego Comic-Con next year. Plans are slowly moving forward...
Meanwhile, Elijah can be found as the voice of protagonist Beck on Disney XD's TRON UPRISING. A very cool show with vast potential ahead...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 12, 2012, 3:40 p.m. CST
And seems like a cool guy.
July 12, 2012, 3:43 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:53 p.m. CST
A short little Nancy boy. Like him, but he's a Nancy
July 12, 2012, 4 p.m. CST
where my friends live, you cant even tell that the con is going on unless you go down to hotel circle to see where the smart con attendees are staying
July 12, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
by eric haislar
and make him look like a different person. then he could enjoy the con for a few hours.
July 12, 2012, 4:20 p.m. CST
He'll be unrecognizable.
July 12, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 5:23 p.m. CST
Making me feel old because he's starting to look like the uncle I never had either.
July 12, 2012, 5:31 p.m. CST
Go dressed as Frodo. Hide in plain sight.
July 12, 2012, 5:57 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 6 p.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
July 12, 2012, 6:22 p.m. CST
by Arcadian Del Sol
He hasn't repeated that story in a loooong time, which is a shame because I want to believe it is true.
July 12, 2012, 6:24 p.m. CST
also, he should go disguised as Harry - the crowd with part in a massive swath of unviolated personal space.
by Arcadian Del Sol
July 12, 2012, 8:50 p.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
Who would ever trust Harry with their children? That's crazy! I think the story is Harry told him he'd make a great Frodo when they met on The Faculty, and encouraged him to audition.
July 12, 2012, 9:02 p.m. CST
she is fiiiiiiine
July 12, 2012, 10:09 p.m. CST
Will somebody here help me resurrect my god damn career? I took being the lead in a multi billion dollar franchise to playing guest roles in Robert Rodriguez flicks and being a (non-credible) soccer hooligan! Fuck me!
July 13, 2012, 4:21 a.m. CST
by Talkbacker with no name
you were not already the joke of the year.
July 13, 2012, 9:52 a.m. CST
by a boy and his blog
Take off you hoser! Green Street Hooligans was an excellent movie and Elijah was perfect in that role.
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 214 total posts 214 posts
- Sony has hired a writer for BAD BOYS 3, plus updates on the MEN IN BLACK and GHOSTBUSTERS franchises!! -- 281 total posts 201 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 175 total posts 175 posts
- A Poster For The Badass Looking GODZILLA!! -- 137 total posts 137 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 118 total posts 118 posts
- Ohmygod Ohmygod, you guys! The Godzilla trailer! -- 673 total posts 116 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 106 total posts 106 posts
- WORLD WAR Z 2 is a go and Paramount has found a director to helm the sequel. -- 159 total posts 88 posts
- Trailer for LEGENDS OF OZ: DOROTHY'S RETURN! -- 143 total posts 69 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 69 total posts 69 posts