Elijah Wood Talks Comic-Con, 'THOSE Folks' (Yes, He's Kidding), Floor Walking, And More!!
Beyond The Marquee has a snippet with Elijah Wood regarding his Comic-Con experience...walking the floor -vs- not walking the floor, etc. 'Tis an interesting perspective....
Oddly, this piece arrives just as I wrapped a phone conversation with Harry about me attending my first San Diego Comic-Con next year. Plans are slowly moving forward...
Meanwhile, Elijah can be found as the voice of protagonist Beck on Disney XD's TRON UPRISING. A very cool show with vast potential ahead...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 12, 2012, 3:40 p.m. CST
And seems like a cool guy.
July 12, 2012, 3:43 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:53 p.m. CST
A short little Nancy boy. Like him, but he's a Nancy
July 12, 2012, 4 p.m. CST
where my friends live, you cant even tell that the con is going on unless you go down to hotel circle to see where the smart con attendees are staying
July 12, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
by eric haislar
and make him look like a different person. then he could enjoy the con for a few hours.
July 12, 2012, 4:20 p.m. CST
He'll be unrecognizable.
July 12, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 5:23 p.m. CST
Making me feel old because he's starting to look like the uncle I never had either.
July 12, 2012, 5:31 p.m. CST
Go dressed as Frodo. Hide in plain sight.
July 12, 2012, 5:57 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 6 p.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
July 12, 2012, 6:22 p.m. CST
by Arcadian Del Sol
He hasn't repeated that story in a loooong time, which is a shame because I want to believe it is true.
July 12, 2012, 6:24 p.m. CST
also, he should go disguised as Harry - the crowd with part in a massive swath of unviolated personal space.
by Arcadian Del Sol
July 12, 2012, 8:50 p.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
Who would ever trust Harry with their children? That's crazy! I think the story is Harry told him he'd make a great Frodo when they met on The Faculty, and encouraged him to audition.
July 12, 2012, 9:02 p.m. CST
she is fiiiiiiine
July 12, 2012, 10:09 p.m. CST
Will somebody here help me resurrect my god damn career? I took being the lead in a multi billion dollar franchise to playing guest roles in Robert Rodriguez flicks and being a (non-credible) soccer hooligan! Fuck me!
July 13, 2012, 4:21 a.m. CST
by Talkbacker with no name
you were not already the joke of the year.
July 13, 2012, 9:52 a.m. CST
by a boy and his blog
Take off you hoser! Green Street Hooligans was an excellent movie and Elijah was perfect in that role.
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 287 total posts 287 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 331 total posts 173 posts
- From The Wasteland Emerges A MAD MAX: FURY ROAD Teaser Poster! -- 160 total posts 160 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 158 total posts 158 posts
- Could These International TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES Posters Win Over A Skeptical 7(ish) Year Old?? -- 138 total posts 138 posts
- Will Ferrell and Adam McKay to bring you MANIMAL: THE MOVIE! -- 218 total posts 77 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 397 total posts 71 posts
- Aye! The Next PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN Film Has An Official Release Date!! -- 70 total posts 70 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 60 total posts 60 posts
- "I would never order an alcoholic beverage on the bridge..." Trailer for SPACE STATION 76 has its heart firmly in place and its tongue firmly in cheek! -- 107 total posts 58 posts