Elijah Wood Talks Comic-Con, 'THOSE Folks' (Yes, He's Kidding), Floor Walking, And More!!
Beyond The Marquee has a snippet with Elijah Wood regarding his Comic-Con experience...walking the floor -vs- not walking the floor, etc. 'Tis an interesting perspective....
Oddly, this piece arrives just as I wrapped a phone conversation with Harry about me attending my first San Diego Comic-Con next year. Plans are slowly moving forward...
Meanwhile, Elijah can be found as the voice of protagonist Beck on Disney XD's TRON UPRISING. A very cool show with vast potential ahead...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 12, 2012, 3:40 p.m. CST
And seems like a cool guy.
July 12, 2012, 3:43 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:53 p.m. CST
A short little Nancy boy. Like him, but he's a Nancy
July 12, 2012, 4 p.m. CST
where my friends live, you cant even tell that the con is going on unless you go down to hotel circle to see where the smart con attendees are staying
July 12, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
by eric haislar
and make him look like a different person. then he could enjoy the con for a few hours.
July 12, 2012, 4:20 p.m. CST
He'll be unrecognizable.
July 12, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 5:23 p.m. CST
Making me feel old because he's starting to look like the uncle I never had either.
July 12, 2012, 5:31 p.m. CST
Go dressed as Frodo. Hide in plain sight.
July 12, 2012, 5:57 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 6 p.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
July 12, 2012, 6:22 p.m. CST
by Arcadian Del Sol
He hasn't repeated that story in a loooong time, which is a shame because I want to believe it is true.
July 12, 2012, 6:24 p.m. CST
also, he should go disguised as Harry - the crowd with part in a massive swath of unviolated personal space.
by Arcadian Del Sol
July 12, 2012, 8:50 p.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
Who would ever trust Harry with their children? That's crazy! I think the story is Harry told him he'd make a great Frodo when they met on The Faculty, and encouraged him to audition.
July 12, 2012, 9:02 p.m. CST
she is fiiiiiiine
July 12, 2012, 10:09 p.m. CST
Will somebody here help me resurrect my god damn career? I took being the lead in a multi billion dollar franchise to playing guest roles in Robert Rodriguez flicks and being a (non-credible) soccer hooligan! Fuck me!
July 13, 2012, 4:21 a.m. CST
by Talkbacker with no name
you were not already the joke of the year.
July 13, 2012, 9:52 a.m. CST
by a boy and his blog
Take off you hoser! Green Street Hooligans was an excellent movie and Elijah was perfect in that role.
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 222 total posts 143 posts
- Today's STAR WARS: EPISODE VII Status Report: Casting "Almost Complete", Second Unit Shooting Underway! -- 310 total posts 54 posts
- IT'S A SMALL WORLD: THE MOVIE directed by Jon Turteltaub is a real thing Disney wants to make! -- 65 total posts 45 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 291 total posts 43 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 386 total posts 29 posts
- ‘So Who Wants To Go First??’ Amy Acker Is The Cellist In Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! ELSEWHERE & ER On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! New AWKWARD, SWAP, BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, TOSH, GLEE, FIRE, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL, FARGO, FISHER & VOICE!! CONTAINER Finale!! Don Rickles On KIMMEL!! Natalie Dormer On SETH!! Stephen Colbert On LETTERMAN!! Elizabeth Warren On THE DAILY SHOW!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 152 total posts 24 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 41 total posts 19 posts
- 4th Week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: SORCERER, GET CARTER, PAWNBROKER, Slasher horror & more!!! -- 128 total posts 17 posts
- A thief will elude capture using interstellar teleportation in Doug Liman's RAILHEAD! -- 25 total posts 15 posts
- Tina Fey and Amy Poehler's THE NEST is now set to take on Luke Skywalker and friends in December 2015! -- 34 total posts 12 posts