Elijah Wood Talks Comic-Con, 'THOSE Folks' (Yes, He's Kidding), Floor Walking, And More!!
Beyond The Marquee has a snippet with Elijah Wood regarding his Comic-Con experience...walking the floor -vs- not walking the floor, etc. 'Tis an interesting perspective....
Oddly, this piece arrives just as I wrapped a phone conversation with Harry about me attending my first San Diego Comic-Con next year. Plans are slowly moving forward...
Meanwhile, Elijah can be found as the voice of protagonist Beck on Disney XD's TRON UPRISING. A very cool show with vast potential ahead...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 12, 2012, 3:40 p.m. CST
And seems like a cool guy.
July 12, 2012, 3:43 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:53 p.m. CST
A short little Nancy boy. Like him, but he's a Nancy
July 12, 2012, 4 p.m. CST
where my friends live, you cant even tell that the con is going on unless you go down to hotel circle to see where the smart con attendees are staying
July 12, 2012, 4:12 p.m. CST
by eric haislar
and make him look like a different person. then he could enjoy the con for a few hours.
July 12, 2012, 4:20 p.m. CST
He'll be unrecognizable.
July 12, 2012, 4:59 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 5:23 p.m. CST
Making me feel old because he's starting to look like the uncle I never had either.
July 12, 2012, 5:31 p.m. CST
Go dressed as Frodo. Hide in plain sight.
July 12, 2012, 5:57 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 6 p.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
July 12, 2012, 6:22 p.m. CST
by Arcadian Del Sol
He hasn't repeated that story in a loooong time, which is a shame because I want to believe it is true.
July 12, 2012, 6:24 p.m. CST
also, he should go disguised as Harry - the crowd with part in a massive swath of unviolated personal space.
by Arcadian Del Sol
July 12, 2012, 8:50 p.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
Who would ever trust Harry with their children? That's crazy! I think the story is Harry told him he'd make a great Frodo when they met on The Faculty, and encouraged him to audition.
July 12, 2012, 9:02 p.m. CST
she is fiiiiiiine
July 12, 2012, 10:09 p.m. CST
Will somebody here help me resurrect my god damn career? I took being the lead in a multi billion dollar franchise to playing guest roles in Robert Rodriguez flicks and being a (non-credible) soccer hooligan! Fuck me!
July 13, 2012, 4:21 a.m. CST
by Talkbacker with no name
you were not already the joke of the year.
July 13, 2012, 9:52 a.m. CST
by a boy and his blog
Take off you hoser! Green Street Hooligans was an excellent movie and Elijah was perfect in that role.
- Who has been offered the directing gig on Legendary's SKULL ISLAND!?! -- 117 total posts 93 posts
- THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES Trailer Has Arrived! -- 473 total posts 83 posts
- KILL BILL: THE WHOLE BLOODY AFFAIR to get a limited theatrical release in 2015?! -- 175 total posts 71 posts
- Harry says GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY is better than German Chocolate Cake & means it!!! -- 638 total posts 36 posts
- George R.R. Martin Scales Back HBO Activity To Focus On Completing WINDS OF WINTER!! -- 79 total posts 33 posts
- Eva Green in Talks for Tim Burton's MISS PEREGRINE'S HOME FOR PECULIAR CHILDREN! -- 93 total posts 29 posts
- 5th Week of July 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: LYNCH - HERZOG - JAA - ARONOFSKY - KASDAN - WOODSTOCK!!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Watch Quickly!! Some Test Footage From Tim Miller And Ryan Reynolds’ DEADPOOL Movie!! -- 163 total posts 18 posts
- Help Robert Meyer Burnett And Mark A. Altman Kickstart A Series Revisitation Of Their Ode To Geekosity, FREE ENTERPRISE!! -- 19 total posts 18 posts
- A New Tease For DOCTOR WHO Season / Series 8!! -- 121 total posts 15 posts