Get UNCHAINED With Some DJANGO Wear At Comic-Con!!
The Kidd here...
One year I'm going to get to head out to San Diego for Comic-Con... one year. In the meantime, I'll just have to watch all the cool stuff pass me by - whether it's super early screening or sweet panels or the awesome exclusives that hit the floor that us not in attendance get insanely jealous over. In this moment, it's the awesome exclusives, as who wouldn't want one of these ridiculously bad-ass DJANGO UNCHAINED shirts that're up for grabs at the Con this year.
Click to embiggen...
How do you get your hands on one if you're out at Comic-Con? You need to track down an outlaw. The DJANGO UNCHAINED Facebook page will give you clues, and, if you find one and tell them, "The D is silent," they'll hand over a redemption coin for you to then take to the DJANGO Old West Town set up in order to claim one of these exclusive shirts or some other DJANGO stuff they may have that you like even better.
Damn... I'd be all over the Convention Center neighborhood looking for one of these bad boys...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 12, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:04 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:04 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:05 p.m. CST
That is all.
July 12, 2012, 3:37 p.m. CST
by golden tribw
July 12, 2012, 3:54 p.m. CST
Really. Kids will pay this crap and wear it to school then get in trouble. It gets on the news...oh...maybe that's what they want Nevermind Hemingway’s Foyer – Your Last Place To Be A Man www.hemingwaysfoyer.com
July 12, 2012, 3:55 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 5:33 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 6:24 p.m. CST
You guys would publicize one of Tarantino's dumps for him. The ass kissing knows no limit when it comes to him. It's embarrassing how much you do for the guy.
July 12, 2012, 8:32 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 8:33 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 10:12 p.m. CST
Wish I had the time to go this year, but alas I'll be confined to San Francisco.
July 12, 2012, 11:55 p.m. CST
I don't think so.
July 13, 2012, 7:53 a.m. CST
Watching certain political segments try to trash this movie, feeling threatened and totally uncomfortable with slave images...let alone images of a slave taking vengeance. Pay attention to those who feel it's "about killing white people." Really? Django would kill abolitionists? No, it is about killing whites who support slavery, something I heartily support, and can't wait to see.
July 16, 2012, 5:05 p.m. CST
by Bobba Phat
The panel was fun, the footage looks incredible, and the Django western town thing was pretty cool. I stopped by Friday and got the 'D is Silent' pistol shirt (even got to keep the coin). Even cooler than QT's booth passing out free shirts and posters, is they were giving out free Blu-ray spaghetti western double features! Most filmmakers go to Comic-Con to pimp their film, and pass out posters, shirts, hats, tchotchkes, etc to promote their stuff. QT rolls into San Diego and passes out other directors' films to educate the audience about the genre and what he's thinking/going for. Awesome!
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 715 total posts 590 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1114 total posts 189 posts
- ‘Darkness Will Devour Them All!!’ Sunday Brings Antepenultimate GAME OF THRONES For HBO!! -- 182 total posts 182 posts
- UPDATE The Friday Docback Calls 'The Name of the Doctor'!! DOCTOR WHO's S7 Finale Arrives This Weekend!! Now With Glen's Ultra-Brief, SPOILER FREE MiniReview!! -- 410 total posts 152 posts
- Here's A Behind-The-Scenes Look At MAN OF STEEL With New Footage! Also... Is Supergirl In The Prequel Comic? -- 226 total posts 149 posts
HERCULES ON THE RADIO!!
Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks About STAR TREK: INTO DARKNESS, Next Week’s HANNIBAL, MAD MEN, GAME OF THRONES, The New Fall Shows And More!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT/11pm ET!! -- 227 total posts 112 posts
- Hey! Fat Face! Here's The New Teaser To ANCHORMAN: THE LEGEND CONTINUES! -- 227 total posts 86 posts
- Mr. Beaks Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! -- 1200 total posts 63 posts
- 1st Trailer for Jean Pierre Jeunet's THE YOUNG AND PRODIGIOUS SPIVET!!! Joy Follows... -- 62 total posts 46 posts
- Capone reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS and considers the art of messing with canon and why it doesn't bother him!!! -- 531 total posts 42 posts