Get UNCHAINED With Some DJANGO Wear At Comic-Con!!
The Kidd here...
One year I'm going to get to head out to San Diego for Comic-Con... one year. In the meantime, I'll just have to watch all the cool stuff pass me by - whether it's super early screening or sweet panels or the awesome exclusives that hit the floor that us not in attendance get insanely jealous over. In this moment, it's the awesome exclusives, as who wouldn't want one of these ridiculously bad-ass DJANGO UNCHAINED shirts that're up for grabs at the Con this year.
Click to embiggen...
How do you get your hands on one if you're out at Comic-Con? You need to track down an outlaw. The DJANGO UNCHAINED Facebook page will give you clues, and, if you find one and tell them, "The D is silent," they'll hand over a redemption coin for you to then take to the DJANGO Old West Town set up in order to claim one of these exclusive shirts or some other DJANGO stuff they may have that you like even better.
Damn... I'd be all over the Convention Center neighborhood looking for one of these bad boys...
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 12, 2012, 3:03 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:04 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:04 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 3:05 p.m. CST
That is all.
July 12, 2012, 3:37 p.m. CST
by golden tribw
July 12, 2012, 3:54 p.m. CST
Really. Kids will pay this crap and wear it to school then get in trouble. It gets on the news...oh...maybe that's what they want Nevermind Hemingway’s Foyer – Your Last Place To Be A Man www.hemingwaysfoyer.com
July 12, 2012, 3:55 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 5:33 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 6:24 p.m. CST
You guys would publicize one of Tarantino's dumps for him. The ass kissing knows no limit when it comes to him. It's embarrassing how much you do for the guy.
July 12, 2012, 8:32 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 8:33 p.m. CST
July 12, 2012, 10:12 p.m. CST
Wish I had the time to go this year, but alas I'll be confined to San Francisco.
July 12, 2012, 11:55 p.m. CST
I don't think so.
July 13, 2012, 7:53 a.m. CST
Watching certain political segments try to trash this movie, feeling threatened and totally uncomfortable with slave images...let alone images of a slave taking vengeance. Pay attention to those who feel it's "about killing white people." Really? Django would kill abolitionists? No, it is about killing whites who support slavery, something I heartily support, and can't wait to see.
July 16, 2012, 5:05 p.m. CST
by Bobba Phat
The panel was fun, the footage looks incredible, and the Django western town thing was pretty cool. I stopped by Friday and got the 'D is Silent' pistol shirt (even got to keep the coin). Even cooler than QT's booth passing out free shirts and posters, is they were giving out free Blu-ray spaghetti western double features! Most filmmakers go to Comic-Con to pimp their film, and pass out posters, shirts, hats, tchotchkes, etc to promote their stuff. QT rolls into San Diego and passes out other directors' films to educate the audience about the genre and what he's thinking/going for. Awesome!
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 38 total posts 11 posts
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 228 total posts 10 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 19 total posts 8 posts
- Guillermo del Toro and Legendary Teaming Up with YouTube for Halloween Short Films Project! -- 38 total posts 7 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 164 total posts 5 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 42 total posts 5 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 470 total posts 4 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 81 total posts 4 posts
-- 25 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts