Four Returnees, A Playboy Model, A Top Gay, A Metal Star, And A Sibling Of Three-Time SURVIVOR Loser Russell Hantz To Compete On BIG BROTHER!!
Four of the “most successful” former (and as yet unnamed) “Big Brother” contestants will return to the big house on Studio City’s CBS Radford lot, and they’ll be competing for a prize that’s different from the $500,000 being pursued by the 12 other contestants, according to CBS.
Is the prize for one of the four returnees a full $1 million if they manage to crush all opponents? Was the prize increased to lure osteopath and season-two winner Will Kirby back for a third season?
Willie Hantz, 34, brother of three-time “Survivor” loser Russell Hantz and uncle of one-time “Survivor” loser Brandon Hantz, will compete on CBS’ wildly popular summer reality show “Big Brother,” which launches next Thursday.
Other notable contestants this summer include:
* 2006 Playboy Playmate of the Year Kara Monaco, 29, a veteran of two E! reality shows: “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” (playing one of Rob’s dates) and the Playboy-centric “The Girls Next Door.”
* “American Idol” contestant Wil Heuser, 24, who also won Logo’s online “Big Gay Casting Competition."
* Jenn Arroyo, 37, former bassist with alternative metal band Kittie.
The eight other new contestants:
* Ian Terry, 21
* Danielle Murphree, 23
* Ashley Iocco, 26
West Hollywood, Calif.
Owner of a Mobile Spray Tanning Business
* Shane Meaney, 26
* JoJo Spatafora, 26
Staten Island, N.Y.
* Frank Eudy, 28
Unemployed Son of Pro Wrestler
* Joe Arvin, 41
* Jodi Rollins, 42
Learn what they all look like here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 5, 2012, 8:59 p.m. CST
July 5, 2012, 9:01 p.m. CST
Is it just gossip and drama? I dig The Amazing Race, but I don't enjoy the catty interaction between competitors. That's all this is, right? Also, the contestants aren't exactly scholars, correct? I'll pass.
July 5, 2012, 9:04 p.m. CST
by Rex Carsalot
July 5, 2012, 9:17 p.m. CST
July 5, 2012, 9:26 p.m. CST
What a joke.
July 5, 2012, 9:46 p.m. CST
Russell was good the first time...now he's just a caricature of himself
July 5, 2012, 9:54 p.m. CST
Hope A&E picks it up for a full run.
July 5, 2012, 10:19 p.m. CST
she was in the girl band on the VH1 reality show "Band on the Run" wasn't she? The two seasons of that show were great. I even sent in a demo of our band to try to get on season 3 that never came to light.
July 5, 2012, 10:22 p.m. CST
That band was "Harlow" and Chimene was their bassist.
July 6, 2012, 1:33 a.m. CST
Thank you, good night.
July 6, 2012, 6:33 a.m. CST
too many bottoms
July 6, 2012, 6:38 a.m. CST
by Prior Walter
July 6, 2012, 7:54 a.m. CST
by Lukes Lost Hand
She's pretty but definitely has that East coast Italian look going.
July 6, 2012, 9:38 a.m. CST
July 6, 2012, 9:45 a.m. CST
whats the deal with all these women being in their mid-twenties and looking like they're 35+? Is it tanning beds? Smoking? I don't get it.
July 6, 2012, 11:48 a.m. CST
Fuck CBS and their fucking stunt casting. They are driving all of their reality shows into the toilet with their casting decisions. If I see Rachel or Brendan on any other show I am going get a couple hillbillies to take down CBS with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
July 6, 2012, 9:47 p.m. CST
Perhaps Top Gay Wil Heuser will get a guest spot on the next episode of "Ace and Gary", the Ambiguously Gay Duo!
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 27 total posts 23 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 384 total posts 12 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 423 total posts 10 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 720 total posts 6 posts
- AICN HORROR: Dr. Karen Oughton checks out four fear-filled films from Film4 FrightFest 2014: THE LAST SHOWING! SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! THE GUEST! DOC OF THE DEAD! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 30 total posts 5 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- A New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 31 total posts 2 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 569 total posts 2 posts
- "Do you understand what it's like to be a genius?!!" Dan Harmon takes his show on the road in this trailer for HARMONTOWN! -- 19 total posts 1 post