Four Returnees, A Playboy Model, A Top Gay, A Metal Star, And A Sibling Of Three-Time SURVIVOR Loser Russell Hantz To Compete On BIG BROTHER!!
Four of the “most successful” former (and as yet unnamed) “Big Brother” contestants will return to the big house on Studio City’s CBS Radford lot, and they’ll be competing for a prize that’s different from the $500,000 being pursued by the 12 other contestants, according to CBS.
Is the prize for one of the four returnees a full $1 million if they manage to crush all opponents? Was the prize increased to lure osteopath and season-two winner Will Kirby back for a third season?
Willie Hantz, 34, brother of three-time “Survivor” loser Russell Hantz and uncle of one-time “Survivor” loser Brandon Hantz, will compete on CBS’ wildly popular summer reality show “Big Brother,” which launches next Thursday.
Other notable contestants this summer include:
* 2006 Playboy Playmate of the Year Kara Monaco, 29, a veteran of two E! reality shows: “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” (playing one of Rob’s dates) and the Playboy-centric “The Girls Next Door.”
* “American Idol” contestant Wil Heuser, 24, who also won Logo’s online “Big Gay Casting Competition."
* Jenn Arroyo, 37, former bassist with alternative metal band Kittie.
The eight other new contestants:
* Ian Terry, 21
* Danielle Murphree, 23
* Ashley Iocco, 26
West Hollywood, Calif.
Owner of a Mobile Spray Tanning Business
* Shane Meaney, 26
* JoJo Spatafora, 26
Staten Island, N.Y.
* Frank Eudy, 28
Unemployed Son of Pro Wrestler
* Joe Arvin, 41
* Jodi Rollins, 42
Learn what they all look like here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 5, 2012, 8:59 p.m. CST
July 5, 2012, 9:01 p.m. CST
Is it just gossip and drama? I dig The Amazing Race, but I don't enjoy the catty interaction between competitors. That's all this is, right? Also, the contestants aren't exactly scholars, correct? I'll pass.
July 5, 2012, 9:04 p.m. CST
by Rex Carsalot
July 5, 2012, 9:17 p.m. CST
July 5, 2012, 9:26 p.m. CST
What a joke.
July 5, 2012, 9:46 p.m. CST
Russell was good the first time...now he's just a caricature of himself
July 5, 2012, 9:54 p.m. CST
Hope A&E picks it up for a full run.
July 5, 2012, 10:19 p.m. CST
she was in the girl band on the VH1 reality show "Band on the Run" wasn't she? The two seasons of that show were great. I even sent in a demo of our band to try to get on season 3 that never came to light.
July 5, 2012, 10:22 p.m. CST
That band was "Harlow" and Chimene was their bassist.
July 6, 2012, 1:33 a.m. CST
Thank you, good night.
July 6, 2012, 6:33 a.m. CST
too many bottoms
July 6, 2012, 6:38 a.m. CST
by Prior Walter
July 6, 2012, 7:54 a.m. CST
by Lukes Lost Hand
She's pretty but definitely has that East coast Italian look going.
July 6, 2012, 9:38 a.m. CST
July 6, 2012, 9:45 a.m. CST
whats the deal with all these women being in their mid-twenties and looking like they're 35+? Is it tanning beds? Smoking? I don't get it.
July 6, 2012, 11:48 a.m. CST
Fuck CBS and their fucking stunt casting. They are driving all of their reality shows into the toilet with their casting decisions. If I see Rachel or Brendan on any other show I am going get a couple hillbillies to take down CBS with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
July 6, 2012, 9:47 p.m. CST
Perhaps Top Gay Wil Heuser will get a guest spot on the next episode of "Ace and Gary", the Ambiguously Gay Duo!
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 164 total posts 115 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 247 total posts 87 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 224 total posts 65 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 84 total posts 39 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 154 total posts 35 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 59 total posts 29 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 176 total posts 28 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 262 total posts 19 posts
- AICN debuts the official poster for the stoner, doomsday, psychotic freak out film DON PEYOTE, starring, written and directed by Don Fogler!!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Trailer for IF I STAY, Starring Chloe Grace Moretz! -- 72 total posts 17 posts