Four Returnees, A Playboy Model, A Top Gay, A Metal Star, And A Sibling Of Three-Time SURVIVOR Loser Russell Hantz To Compete On BIG BROTHER!!
Four of the “most successful” former (and as yet unnamed) “Big Brother” contestants will return to the big house on Studio City’s CBS Radford lot, and they’ll be competing for a prize that’s different from the $500,000 being pursued by the 12 other contestants, according to CBS.
Is the prize for one of the four returnees a full $1 million if they manage to crush all opponents? Was the prize increased to lure osteopath and season-two winner Will Kirby back for a third season?
Willie Hantz, 34, brother of three-time “Survivor” loser Russell Hantz and uncle of one-time “Survivor” loser Brandon Hantz, will compete on CBS’ wildly popular summer reality show “Big Brother,” which launches next Thursday.
Other notable contestants this summer include:
* 2006 Playboy Playmate of the Year Kara Monaco, 29, a veteran of two E! reality shows: “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” (playing one of Rob’s dates) and the Playboy-centric “The Girls Next Door.”
* “American Idol” contestant Wil Heuser, 24, who also won Logo’s online “Big Gay Casting Competition."
* Jenn Arroyo, 37, former bassist with alternative metal band Kittie.
The eight other new contestants:
* Ian Terry, 21
* Danielle Murphree, 23
* Ashley Iocco, 26
West Hollywood, Calif.
Owner of a Mobile Spray Tanning Business
* Shane Meaney, 26
* JoJo Spatafora, 26
Staten Island, N.Y.
* Frank Eudy, 28
Unemployed Son of Pro Wrestler
* Joe Arvin, 41
* Jodi Rollins, 42
Learn what they all look like here.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
July 5, 2012, 8:59 p.m. CST
July 5, 2012, 9:01 p.m. CST
Is it just gossip and drama? I dig The Amazing Race, but I don't enjoy the catty interaction between competitors. That's all this is, right? Also, the contestants aren't exactly scholars, correct? I'll pass.
July 5, 2012, 9:04 p.m. CST
by Rex Carsalot
July 5, 2012, 9:17 p.m. CST
July 5, 2012, 9:26 p.m. CST
What a joke.
July 5, 2012, 9:46 p.m. CST
Russell was good the first time...now he's just a caricature of himself
July 5, 2012, 9:54 p.m. CST
Hope A&E picks it up for a full run.
July 5, 2012, 10:19 p.m. CST
she was in the girl band on the VH1 reality show "Band on the Run" wasn't she? The two seasons of that show were great. I even sent in a demo of our band to try to get on season 3 that never came to light.
July 5, 2012, 10:22 p.m. CST
That band was "Harlow" and Chimene was their bassist.
July 6, 2012, 1:33 a.m. CST
Thank you, good night.
July 6, 2012, 6:33 a.m. CST
too many bottoms
July 6, 2012, 6:38 a.m. CST
by Prior Walter
July 6, 2012, 7:54 a.m. CST
by Lukes Lost Hand
She's pretty but definitely has that East coast Italian look going.
July 6, 2012, 9:38 a.m. CST
July 6, 2012, 9:45 a.m. CST
whats the deal with all these women being in their mid-twenties and looking like they're 35+? Is it tanning beds? Smoking? I don't get it.
July 6, 2012, 11:48 a.m. CST
Fuck CBS and their fucking stunt casting. They are driving all of their reality shows into the toilet with their casting decisions. If I see Rachel or Brendan on any other show I am going get a couple hillbillies to take down CBS with a pair of pliers and a blowtorch.
July 6, 2012, 9:47 p.m. CST
Perhaps Top Gay Wil Heuser will get a guest spot on the next episode of "Ace and Gary", the Ambiguously Gay Duo!
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 124 total posts 124 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 130 total posts 54 posts
- All 13 Season-Six Episodes Of CLONE WARS Land On Netflix!! Joan Jett On LETTERMAN!! Kenan Thompson On MEYERS!! TRAIN YOUR DRAGON On FX DOWNLOAD!! New HANNIBAL, FIVE-0, GRIMM, BLOODS, LAST MAN, NEIGHBORS, ELISTED, HOPE, BANSHEE, TREEHOUSE, GOLD & SMACKDOWN!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 86 total posts 52 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 253 total posts 49 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 52 total posts 35 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 23 total posts 23 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- New Trailer for Jim Jarmusch's ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 19 total posts 19 posts