Capone has the Winners' List for the advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ!!!
Hey everyone. Capone here, with the list of winners for tickets to see an advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ on Thursday, June 28 at 7:30pm.
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
Although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners' seats will be held until 15 minutes before showtime, at which point any unclaimed seats will be given to the stand-by crowd. So, please arrive no later than 7:15pm to make sure you get in and get a good seat.
Here are the lucky winners…
Kellie Burch (+1)
Nancy Emma Eisenhard (+1)
Monique French (+1)
Daniel Hammond (+1)
Elizabeth Jackson (+1)
Joe Jacob (+1)
Aaron Lawson (+1)
Andrew Miller (+1)
Jason Park (+1)
Angela Peano (+1)
Faye Rasmussen (+1)
Lindsey Romain (+1)
Michelle Staron (+1)
Tyiesha Sydnor (+1)
Sandy Wong (+1)
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 27, 2012, 8:40 a.m. CST
If you ever wondered what Sarah Silverman's bush looks like, it's there.
June 27, 2012, 10:21 a.m. CST
Good night, sweet prince
June 27, 2012, 10:27 a.m. CST
unlikeable characters and not much of an ending/point. I don't know if Sarah Polley intended the audience to sympathize with any of them, but if she wants us to disdain them, congrats.
June 27, 2012, 12:58 p.m. CST
If an unknown screenwriter pitched this exact script to an agent, it wouldn't even get past the query stage.
by Pvt. Duke
Polley gets to be "quirky" and interesting because she was an actress first. Ditto Chris Colfer from Glee. Or Lena Dunham. Most young "prodigies" in Hollywood just do pseudo-autobiographical twee bullshit, but since they were already famous for dressing up and playing make believe, all the power-worshipping rubes in suits fall over themselves to talk about how unique they are.
June 27, 2012, 3:57 p.m. CST
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 148 total posts 116 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 113 total posts 113 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 450 total posts 110 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 190 total posts 42 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 110 total posts 34 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 46 total posts 25 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 37 total posts 24 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 23 total posts 23 posts