Capone has the Winners' List for the advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ!!!
Hey everyone. Capone here, with the list of winners for tickets to see an advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ on Thursday, June 28 at 7:30pm.
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
Although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners' seats will be held until 15 minutes before showtime, at which point any unclaimed seats will be given to the stand-by crowd. So, please arrive no later than 7:15pm to make sure you get in and get a good seat.
Here are the lucky winners…
Kellie Burch (+1)
Nancy Emma Eisenhard (+1)
Monique French (+1)
Daniel Hammond (+1)
Elizabeth Jackson (+1)
Joe Jacob (+1)
Aaron Lawson (+1)
Andrew Miller (+1)
Jason Park (+1)
Angela Peano (+1)
Faye Rasmussen (+1)
Lindsey Romain (+1)
Michelle Staron (+1)
Tyiesha Sydnor (+1)
Sandy Wong (+1)
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 27, 2012, 8:40 a.m. CST
If you ever wondered what Sarah Silverman's bush looks like, it's there.
June 27, 2012, 10:21 a.m. CST
Good night, sweet prince
June 27, 2012, 10:27 a.m. CST
unlikeable characters and not much of an ending/point. I don't know if Sarah Polley intended the audience to sympathize with any of them, but if she wants us to disdain them, congrats.
June 27, 2012, 12:58 p.m. CST
If an unknown screenwriter pitched this exact script to an agent, it wouldn't even get past the query stage.
by Pvt. Duke
Polley gets to be "quirky" and interesting because she was an actress first. Ditto Chris Colfer from Glee. Or Lena Dunham. Most young "prodigies" in Hollywood just do pseudo-autobiographical twee bullshit, but since they were already famous for dressing up and playing make believe, all the power-worshipping rubes in suits fall over themselves to talk about how unique they are.
June 27, 2012, 3:57 p.m. CST
- JJ Abrams reveals a rusted out, beat up awesome looking X-Wing in new video! -- 454 total posts 68 posts
- Idris Elba to play one of Guy Ritchie's KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE! -- 231 total posts 53 posts
- Could This Be The (Barebones) Plot Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII?! SPOILERS! -- 1486 total posts 43 posts
- For your viewing pleasure, a 5-minute clip of Star Lord and his GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 188 total posts 43 posts
- Universal Taps Alex Kurtzman And Chris Morgan To Reboot The Studio's Classic Monsters! -- 729 total posts 38 posts
- 4th Week of July 2014 PICKS & PEEKS: Werewolves, BLUE RUIN, Nordic Noir, ALL CHEERLEADERS DIE + more! -- 33 total posts 33 posts
Only Seven Episodes
Of LOUIE Next Year!! -- 30 total posts 20 posts
- Look Upon JURASSIC WORLD’s Comic Con Exclusive Poster!! -- 162 total posts 17 posts
Longest. Marathon. Ever.
FXX To Air All 25 Years Of THE SIMPSONS Over 12 Days Starting Aug. 21!! -- 49 total posts 16 posts
- Jake Gyllenhaal Sells Himself In Viral Teaser For Dan Gilroy's NIGHTCRAWLER! -- 55 total posts 14 posts