Capone has the Winners' List for the advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ!!!
Hey everyone. Capone here, with the list of winners for tickets to see an advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ on Thursday, June 28 at 7:30pm.
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
Although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners' seats will be held until 15 minutes before showtime, at which point any unclaimed seats will be given to the stand-by crowd. So, please arrive no later than 7:15pm to make sure you get in and get a good seat.
Here are the lucky winners…
Kellie Burch (+1)
Nancy Emma Eisenhard (+1)
Monique French (+1)
Daniel Hammond (+1)
Elizabeth Jackson (+1)
Joe Jacob (+1)
Aaron Lawson (+1)
Andrew Miller (+1)
Jason Park (+1)
Angela Peano (+1)
Faye Rasmussen (+1)
Lindsey Romain (+1)
Michelle Staron (+1)
Tyiesha Sydnor (+1)
Sandy Wong (+1)
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 27, 2012, 8:40 a.m. CST
If you ever wondered what Sarah Silverman's bush looks like, it's there.
June 27, 2012, 10:21 a.m. CST
Good night, sweet prince
June 27, 2012, 10:27 a.m. CST
unlikeable characters and not much of an ending/point. I don't know if Sarah Polley intended the audience to sympathize with any of them, but if she wants us to disdain them, congrats.
June 27, 2012, 12:58 p.m. CST
If an unknown screenwriter pitched this exact script to an agent, it wouldn't even get past the query stage.
by Pvt. Duke
Polley gets to be "quirky" and interesting because she was an actress first. Ditto Chris Colfer from Glee. Or Lena Dunham. Most young "prodigies" in Hollywood just do pseudo-autobiographical twee bullshit, but since they were already famous for dressing up and playing make believe, all the power-worshipping rubes in suits fall over themselves to talk about how unique they are.
June 27, 2012, 3:57 p.m. CST
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 389 total posts 23 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 644 total posts 21 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 204 total posts 13 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 26 total posts 9 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 343 total posts 8 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 15 total posts 7 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 316 total posts 7 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 6 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 352 total posts 5 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 304 total posts 5 posts