Capone has the Winners' List for the advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ!!!
Hey everyone. Capone here, with the list of winners for tickets to see an advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ on Thursday, June 28 at 7:30pm.
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
Although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners' seats will be held until 15 minutes before showtime, at which point any unclaimed seats will be given to the stand-by crowd. So, please arrive no later than 7:15pm to make sure you get in and get a good seat.
Here are the lucky winners…
Kellie Burch (+1)
Nancy Emma Eisenhard (+1)
Monique French (+1)
Daniel Hammond (+1)
Elizabeth Jackson (+1)
Joe Jacob (+1)
Aaron Lawson (+1)
Andrew Miller (+1)
Jason Park (+1)
Angela Peano (+1)
Faye Rasmussen (+1)
Lindsey Romain (+1)
Michelle Staron (+1)
Tyiesha Sydnor (+1)
Sandy Wong (+1)
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 27, 2012, 8:40 a.m. CST
If you ever wondered what Sarah Silverman's bush looks like, it's there.
June 27, 2012, 10:21 a.m. CST
Good night, sweet prince
June 27, 2012, 10:27 a.m. CST
unlikeable characters and not much of an ending/point. I don't know if Sarah Polley intended the audience to sympathize with any of them, but if she wants us to disdain them, congrats.
June 27, 2012, 12:58 p.m. CST
If an unknown screenwriter pitched this exact script to an agent, it wouldn't even get past the query stage.
by Pvt. Duke
Polley gets to be "quirky" and interesting because she was an actress first. Ditto Chris Colfer from Glee. Or Lena Dunham. Most young "prodigies" in Hollywood just do pseudo-autobiographical twee bullshit, but since they were already famous for dressing up and playing make believe, all the power-worshipping rubes in suits fall over themselves to talk about how unique they are.
June 27, 2012, 3:57 p.m. CST
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 276 total posts 140 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 259 total posts 44 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 106 total posts 28 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 56 total posts 18 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 314 total posts 13 posts
- Lena Dunham Hosts SNL!! Sagan COSMOS Marathon On NGC!! New UNIVERSE, OUTRAGEOUS ACTS OF SCIENCE & BLACK SAILS!! SWAMP PAWN, RAISING WHITLEY, SCORNED, COPS & CRAZY HEARTS Finales!! Hallmark’s A RING BY SPRING!! Lifetime’s A TRIP TO BOUNTIFUL!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 41 total posts 10 posts
- Quint thinks Nick Stoller's NEIGHBORS is heartfelt, hysterical and all kinds of messed up! SXSW 2014! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 8 total posts 8 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NEIGHBORS! -- 18 total posts 7 posts