Capone has the Winners' List for the advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ!!!
Hey everyone. Capone here, with the list of winners for tickets to see an advance Chicago screening of TAKE THIS WALTZ on Thursday, June 28 at 7:30pm.
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
Although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners' seats will be held until 15 minutes before showtime, at which point any unclaimed seats will be given to the stand-by crowd. So, please arrive no later than 7:15pm to make sure you get in and get a good seat.
Here are the lucky winners…
Kellie Burch (+1)
Nancy Emma Eisenhard (+1)
Monique French (+1)
Daniel Hammond (+1)
Elizabeth Jackson (+1)
Joe Jacob (+1)
Aaron Lawson (+1)
Andrew Miller (+1)
Jason Park (+1)
Angela Peano (+1)
Faye Rasmussen (+1)
Lindsey Romain (+1)
Michelle Staron (+1)
Tyiesha Sydnor (+1)
Sandy Wong (+1)
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 27, 2012, 8:40 a.m. CST
If you ever wondered what Sarah Silverman's bush looks like, it's there.
June 27, 2012, 10:21 a.m. CST
Good night, sweet prince
June 27, 2012, 10:27 a.m. CST
unlikeable characters and not much of an ending/point. I don't know if Sarah Polley intended the audience to sympathize with any of them, but if she wants us to disdain them, congrats.
June 27, 2012, 12:58 p.m. CST
If an unknown screenwriter pitched this exact script to an agent, it wouldn't even get past the query stage.
by Pvt. Duke
Polley gets to be "quirky" and interesting because she was an actress first. Ditto Chris Colfer from Glee. Or Lena Dunham. Most young "prodigies" in Hollywood just do pseudo-autobiographical twee bullshit, but since they were already famous for dressing up and playing make believe, all the power-worshipping rubes in suits fall over themselves to talk about how unique they are.
June 27, 2012, 3:57 p.m. CST
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 240 total posts 141 posts
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 359 total posts 114 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 218 total posts 80 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 219 total posts 58 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 90 total posts 56 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 173 total posts 50 posts
- NBC Hires A PILF To Play Peter Pan Opposite Walken’s Captain Hook!! -- 44 total posts 30 posts
- Find Out How E.T. Nearly Killed Video Games In Trailer For Zak Penn's Documentary, ATARI: GAME OVER! -- 376 total posts 20 posts
- Is a New TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE Film in the Works? -- 49 total posts 20 posts