Capone has the Winners' List for the advance Chicago screening of ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER!!!
Hey everyone. Capone here, with the list of winners for tickets to see an advance Chicago screening of ABRAHAM LINCOLN: VAMPIRE HUNTER on Tuesday, June 19 at 6:00pm.
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
Although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners' seats will be held until 15 minutes before showtime, at which point any unclaimed seats will be given to the stand-by crowd. So, please arrive no later than 5:45pm to make sure you get in and get a good seat.
Here are the lucky winners…
Shayne Blakeley (+1)
Tim Bratina (+1)
John Downey (+1)
Steve Macauley (+1)
Matt Massett (+1)
Jason Park (+1)
Sarah Rehder (+1)
Matthew Roman Salch (+1)
Christopher Sanew (+1)
Brian Sosin (+1)
Ken Szymczyk (+1)
Amy Tomlinson (+1)
Ronell Whitaker (+1)
Keelen Willis (+1)
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 16, 2012, 12:53 p.m. CST
by Shayne Blakeley
Thanks for the passes!
June 16, 2012, 1:15 p.m. CST
by Alice Cooper Stalker
June 16, 2012, 2:04 p.m. CST
by golden tribw
June 16, 2012, 4:03 p.m. CST
Yet another stupid, brainless American CGI shitfest helping only to degrade even further the spiritual and intellectual capabilities of it's citizens.
June 16, 2012, 4:03 p.m. CST
June 16, 2012, 4:05 p.m. CST
Cowboys and Aliens, Rock of Ages and now this. How many more films need to bomb before they realize retarded garbage that 12 year olds could write is hopefully ceacing to be profitable?
June 16, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
What I don't get is how do films titled Abraham Lincoln VS. whatever or Cowboys and Aliens even get greenlit in the first place? Some serious cock smoking is going on I think.
June 16, 2012, 4:08 p.m. CST
And yes - I GET IT IS BASED ON A COMIC. THAT'S THE PROBLEM AND MY POINT. Being based on comics is what is ruining movies today. You can find some shit comic about ANYTHING if you look hard enough.
June 16, 2012, 4:09 p.m. CST
And all you have to do anymore is say "it's based on a comic" and then anyone who hates it is met with "well it's based on a comic" so then it becomes a question of how faithful to the comic it is rather than the idea maybe the comic was stupid too.
June 16, 2012, 4:10 p.m. CST
"It was based on a plate with 3 turds on it. I think they did an awesome job of retaining faithful to the source material. 2 thumbs up!"
June 16, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
June 16, 2012, 9:57 p.m. CST
If you're going to bitch about the goddamn movie before having actually seen it at least double check your information so you don't look like a sniveling dumb-fuck fanboy (is there any other kind?). It's based on a NOVEL...an extremely well written novel that's been translated into over 15 different languages. It's not some "shit comic" as one of you retards so confidently claimed. I'm not saying the film is going to do it justice (it most likely won't), or possess even a hint of quality, but seriously, shut the fuck up until you have the facts.
June 16, 2012, 11:59 p.m. CST
by D o o d
I'm sure when the film has ended, they'll feel like losers!
June 17, 2012, 3:13 a.m. CST
thejonvincent: Yeah because since it's a NOVEL called "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter" that makes it more serious than a comic book callled "Abraham Lincoln Vampire Hunter"
June 17, 2012, 3:15 a.m. CST
After all, NOVELS require more words than comic books right? So anyone smart enough to read one of those can rest assure it will always be superior in intellect. That's just how these "novel" things work.
June 17, 2012, 3:16 a.m. CST
So even if it's about Abraham Lincoln killing Vampires in glorious CGI crapvision, if it's in book form, it can't be stupid.
June 17, 2012, 3:17 a.m. CST
Remember kids, everything is ALWAYS totally cut and dry and can be figured out in such ways. There's always a quick 1 second reply to any question regarding the integrity of art.
June 17, 2012, 7:17 a.m. CST
I'll be there opening night!
June 17, 2012, 10:51 p.m. CST
Comic books famously lack the depth of novels (Watchmen being a rare exception). If you read my original post I even said "the movie will most likely not do the novel justice"...I'm not claiming the movie will be good you dumb ass. But, you dismissed it, claiming its based on a "stupid comic"...and even going as far as denigrating it based off its name. Do you know how many incredible stories and films have greeted us throughout history with seemingly "silly names"? Many! If you'd like a list I'd be happy to provide it. But, it just goes to show your flawed logic and knee jerk fanboyism are at full bore here. The source material is pretty brilliant, well written, and takes what could have been disastrous material and makes it plausible...downright riveting in some regards. You obviously have no familiarity with it, and therefore encapsulate the foundation of the word "ignorance"...spare us.
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 123 total posts 123 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 122 total posts 122 posts
- ‘You Are Of SHIELD??’ THOR’s Hot Pal Sif Joins AGENTS!! The Premiere Of FROM DUSK TILL DAWN!! Plus New NEW GIRL, BOY, BROOKLYN, BACHELOR, BAD GIRLS, MIND GAMES, TROPHY, TOSH, ORIGINALS, GOLDBERGS, GLEE, RIZZOLI, PERCEPTION, KROLL, LIARS, COUGAR, FISHER, FIRE, CONTAINER, TEEN MOM, CAPONES & VOICE!! KING Finale!! Syfy’s MY BIG FAT GEEK WEDDING!! Lauren Cohan & Jeff Goldblum on CRAIG!! Rachel Maddow On SETH!! Ronald D. Moore On LAST CALL!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 117 total posts 117 posts
- Li Bingbing Looks Mighty Stern In Her TRANSFORMERS: AGE OF EXTINCTION Character Poster!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 72 total posts 72 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 66 total posts 66 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 341 total posts 47 posts
- Another Talented Filmmaker Joins The DOCTOR STRANGE Directin' Derby! -- 44 total posts 44 posts