HOLLOW MAN visual effects logo
Hey folks, Harry here... well... sorta. Ok, now some of you may not consider this too cool, but personally I've wanted this simple designed logo ever since I saw it on folks working around the Sony lot on the film. And I've finally located an image of the art! Yippee! It's currently the background for my computer... the black is nice with them blacklight colors. This is one of those films that I'm holding my breath for. I've dug Kevin Bacon since ANIMAL HOUSE and FRIDAY THE 13TH... and I thought STIR OF ECHOES was a majorly overlooked film last year. Hopefully he's got a homerun with this one. Now bow your head and pray.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 12, 2000, 8:21 a.m. CST
Everything I have seen about this film, from footage to reports, tells me that the people involved are taking their time to make everything look perfectly real, which is important - I can suspend my disbelief as easily as the next guy, but it's much better when I don't have to. That teaser trailer was creepy as hell. Anyway, looking forward to it. --Soule Read the Daily Soule Report at http://www.charles.soule.com/soulereport/
April 12, 2000, 8:24 a.m. CST
I didn't know REM had a new album coming out? Great looking cover! Rock me!
April 12, 2000, 9:34 a.m. CST
Well, ever since I read a review 2 weeks back at dark horizons, I got pretty excited about this movie. I hope they will be able to to kick ass with this one and keep the balance between effects and story right. Verhoeven is one mean dutch director, my only hope is that he will be able to direct more. It took too long between this one and ST. The bottom line: HM will rock & take a shit load of special effects oscars next year!
April 12, 2000, 10:25 a.m. CST
Hollow Man's going to be very cool. Although I worry how it can be done, y'know, provide big scares and all, when you can't see Kevin at all! I mean, you can't have him walking around in a hat & sunglasses, right? Anyhow, movie looks great, love Elisabeth Shue, when's release date?
April 12, 2000, 10:28 a.m. CST
Don't take this the wrong way Harry, but c'mon - you're telling me when you saw the five minutes of Bacon in Animal House and the part he had in Friday the 13th that you thought to yourself, "Hey, this guy's gonna be a really good actor. I'm going to follow his future career because I know he'll have one." This sounds a little far fetched. Maybe Tremors, or Footloose...Diner he was great in - but Friday the 13th? I don't watch those to critique the acting.
April 12, 2000, 10:40 a.m. CST
I hate to point this out, but this Logo isn't new.. It's been quite litterally EVERYWHERE on the Sony Picture Studios lot for the last 5 months.. Come on guys.. If you don't believe me, check it out for yourself.. Studio Number 24.. Come on Harry... Lets get some real information here huh? Shiishh..
April 12, 2000, 2:36 p.m. CST
by Darth Bond
but really not something I would use as wallpaper. CYL.
April 12, 2000, 3:11 p.m. CST
I wanna buy that T-shirt now! I wonder if Billy Corgan personally approved that design. . .
April 12, 2000, 4:44 p.m. CST
by Devils Halo
As a previous post stated, it's not a NEW logo. It's been on the drive on parking placards, it's been on production stationary, it's been circulated on memos, it's on crew jackets... but it wasn't designed specifically for IMAGEWORKS. (Don't you love working 6 day weeks, guys?) Anyways, was funny walking the lot today to see a half dressed Tick (Patrick Warburton), Captain Liberty and Batmanuel... Haven't seen the headgear on Warburton yet, but the Tick cod-piece looks pretty cool.. all bulked up just like in the comic book.
April 12, 2000, 5:05 p.m. CST
by Kevin Bosch
I just realized, with what harry said above about his wallpaper, that harry has a computer,... just like the rest of us! I mean, I knew this,... it's common sense. But I never really stoped to think about it. Harry has a PC, and he has a little mouse, and little icons, and he left clicks on stuff to put up wallpaper. Thats so surreal! "This is heavy duty, Doc!"*** BTW, to the guy above me, talking about the Tick,... Get a camera! Take some pictures! We all wanna see what they look like too! Come on, get on the ball!
April 12, 2000, 5:23 p.m. CST
by Darth Taun Taun
Kevin Bacon sucks big fat sweaty George Clooney balls.
April 12, 2000, 5:41 p.m. CST
by the bloodfart
Well I cant wait to see a monkey get beat to death!!! Kevin Bacon rules!!!
April 12, 2000, 8:50 p.m. CST
by user id indeed!
Oh....I-wuh...err..I....I can't...think of anything funny to make out of this.I-I...I'm over my head here...I ususally have a knack for this stuff....well...I...don't know...I'm confused..so-so very...very frightened..I...shhhh,it's ok,User,sing the happy song,sing sing thghe thyei-the haaahappahppa-(smacking head)-happy song,sing the happy song-P.T.BARNUM SAID THAT SO LONG AGO,THERE'S ONE BORN EVERY MOMENT,THAAAT YOU KN-kiiiller klo-OW,SOME MAKE US LAUGH,SOME MAKE US CRY,THESE CLOWNS BABY GONNA MAAAAAKE YOU DIE.....whhhheeewwww.Sorry,gang.Sometimes ya just have brain spasms curable only by cult cinema's jingles.This has been a Rubber Nose on a Painted Face with User ID Indeed!Somebody gimmee a shirt with that logo...George is getting UPSET...
April 12, 2000, 11:58 p.m. CST
Hi. I know this is about The Hollow Man, but somebody above mentioned that not only is a film version being made of The Tick, but also that Patrick Warburton is starring. Beginning...to...hyperventilate...Can't...stop...quivering...Must...know...more..................................
April 13, 2000, 1:04 a.m. CST
April 14, 2000, 12:09 a.m. CST
What do you mean libidos don't exist in Kung Fu movies? Ever seen SWORDSMAN 2? THE BRIDE WITH WHITE HAIR? Not to mention the ultimate Kung Fu/sex/fantasy GREEN SNAKE? P.S. Monkey King, have you seen A CHINESE ODYSSEY 1 and 2? It's about you.
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 691 total posts 68 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 409 total posts 43 posts
- DOCTOR WHO 8.2!! ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Episode And Says He’s Not Sure He Enjoys ‘What The Show Is Becoming’!! -- 363 total posts 28 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 44 total posts 27 posts
- A New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 22 total posts 22 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 212 total posts 21 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 361 total posts 14 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 18 total posts 10 posts
- Two More BIG BROTHER Nominations!! The Return Of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!! MI6 On PBS!! FALLING SKIES Finale!! New STRAIN, MANHATTAN, MASTERS, NAKED, RAY, RECKLESS, BEACHFRONT, BREATHLESS, KARDASHIANS, WIPEOUT!! No LEFTOVERS Finale!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 30 total posts 9 posts