ScoreKeeper Announces the Five Winners Receiving UNCHARTED 3 Soundtracks!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here to announce the five lucky winners who will be receiving a copy of UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION (Limited Edition to 3000 units) soundtrack featuring music composed by Greg Edmonson (additional music by Azam Ali and Cllint Bajakian) courtesy of La-La Land Records.
This is another giveaway I received a higher-number-than-usual amount of entries. A lot more international entries than I usually get as well. I wish I had more to give, but alas, I only have five. The five winners are…
Jacob Holmes-Brown of Perth, Australia
Christina Lafuente Martinez of Zaragoza, Spain
John Bacovcin of Mesa, Arizona
Kim Hunter of Blythe, Georgia
Caitlin Janz of Wolcott, Connecticut
Congratulations! Enjoy this one…
For more information regarding this release including track listing, audio demos, and purchasing information, check out La-La Land Records.
If you're on Twitter look me up...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 11, 2012, 1:09 p.m. CST
But never mind. England drew with France. About the best we could've hoped for really, but I'm happy with the point.
June 11, 2012, 1:10 p.m. CST
June 11, 2012, 2:10 p.m. CST
June 11, 2012, 4:45 p.m. CST
by Aphex Twin
I don't have a girlfriend true enough, but I do have a wife. And game soundtracks are becoming quite good and have been good for over a decade now. Nobuo Uematsu is probably the John Williams of gaming. His work with the Final Fantasy series is amazing. Uncharted's music was well done and its theme is as recognizable to me and its fans as Indiana Jones theme song is to you I imagine. Point is the quality of 'some' game soundtracks is on par with movie ones. Discrediting them is a insult to the men and women who worked hard to bring us good music, even if it is on a video game.
June 11, 2012, 4:54 p.m. CST
And girls hate losers... they get all upset when you don't win any teddy bears for them at the fair on those there carnival games. Maybe if doctor_nefario played more vidya games he'd get better at it. Either that, or he should stick to dating sims.
June 11, 2012, 5:11 p.m. CST
by Castor Grayson
June 11, 2012, 5:54 p.m. CST
June 11, 2012, 8:22 p.m. CST
sooooo damn confident :(
June 12, 2012, 10:26 p.m. CST
that I wouldn't be among the winners. Also fucked up my entry early on, having to resend the email with full details since the first fell victim to Gmail's nice, but occasionally enraging, keyboard shortcuts and sent with just the name and no other info. Edmonson's music for Uncharted (not the second or third) deserves a proper release though.
June 13, 2012, 12:33 a.m. CST
June 20, 2012, 2:55 p.m. CST
by Snake Foreskin
I click on someone's remarks and it just takes me back to the top of the page. I haven't been able to see the snarkiness in a couple of weeks. I'm using IE 8. What gives? Besides AICN being completely outdated and poorly developed...
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 129 total posts 29 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 101 total posts 10 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 66 total posts 10 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 147 total posts 10 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 200 total posts 5 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 416 total posts 5 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 63 total posts 3 posts
- "Welcome to the show!" says the red-band trailer for V/H/S:VIRAL!! -- 31 total posts 3 posts
- Fox, Home Of GOTHAM, Makes Pilot Commitment To Project Based On DC Comics’ LUCIFER!! -- 111 total posts 2 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 30 total posts 2 posts