ScoreKeeper Announces the Five Winners Receiving UNCHARTED 3 Soundtracks!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here to announce the five lucky winners who will be receiving a copy of UNCHARTED 3: DRAKE'S DECEPTION (Limited Edition to 3000 units) soundtrack featuring music composed by Greg Edmonson (additional music by Azam Ali and Cllint Bajakian) courtesy of La-La Land Records.
This is another giveaway I received a higher-number-than-usual amount of entries. A lot more international entries than I usually get as well. I wish I had more to give, but alas, I only have five. The five winners are…
Jacob Holmes-Brown of Perth, Australia
Christina Lafuente Martinez of Zaragoza, Spain
John Bacovcin of Mesa, Arizona
Kim Hunter of Blythe, Georgia
Caitlin Janz of Wolcott, Connecticut
Congratulations! Enjoy this one…
For more information regarding this release including track listing, audio demos, and purchasing information, check out La-La Land Records.
If you're on Twitter look me up...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 11, 2012, 1:09 p.m. CST
But never mind. England drew with France. About the best we could've hoped for really, but I'm happy with the point.
June 11, 2012, 1:10 p.m. CST
June 11, 2012, 2:10 p.m. CST
June 11, 2012, 4:45 p.m. CST
by Aphex Twin
I don't have a girlfriend true enough, but I do have a wife. And game soundtracks are becoming quite good and have been good for over a decade now. Nobuo Uematsu is probably the John Williams of gaming. His work with the Final Fantasy series is amazing. Uncharted's music was well done and its theme is as recognizable to me and its fans as Indiana Jones theme song is to you I imagine. Point is the quality of 'some' game soundtracks is on par with movie ones. Discrediting them is a insult to the men and women who worked hard to bring us good music, even if it is on a video game.
June 11, 2012, 4:54 p.m. CST
And girls hate losers... they get all upset when you don't win any teddy bears for them at the fair on those there carnival games. Maybe if doctor_nefario played more vidya games he'd get better at it. Either that, or he should stick to dating sims.
June 11, 2012, 5:11 p.m. CST
by Castor Grayson
June 11, 2012, 5:54 p.m. CST
June 11, 2012, 8:22 p.m. CST
sooooo damn confident :(
June 12, 2012, 10:26 p.m. CST
that I wouldn't be among the winners. Also fucked up my entry early on, having to resend the email with full details since the first fell victim to Gmail's nice, but occasionally enraging, keyboard shortcuts and sent with just the name and no other info. Edmonson's music for Uncharted (not the second or third) deserves a proper release though.
June 13, 2012, 12:33 a.m. CST
June 20, 2012, 2:55 p.m. CST
by Snake Foreskin
I click on someone's remarks and it just takes me back to the top of the page. I haven't been able to see the snarkiness in a couple of weeks. I'm using IE 8. What gives? Besides AICN being completely outdated and poorly developed...
- Matthew McConaughey as Randall Flag in THE STAND?!! -- 138 total posts 10 posts
- ‘Kelvington’ Reviews This Weekend’s Season Premiere Of DOCTOR WHO And Asks: Why Is It So Terrible?? -- 168 total posts 3 posts
- An Andrew Dominik-written, Justin Lin-directed SHAOLIN TEMPLE remake is in the works! -- 25 total posts 2 posts
- Quint sits down with Frank Miller to talk a little about Sin City: A Dame To Kill For! -- 160 total posts 1 post
- Take A ‘Deep Breath’ - The DOCTOR WHO S8 Weekend Docbacks Begin Now!! -- 110 total posts 1 post
- The First Official Teaser For AMERICAN HORROR STORY: FREAKSHOW!! -- 49 total posts 1 post
- Get A Grip On Denzel Washington’s EQUALIZER!! -- 111 total posts 1 post
- Creepy Dolls and Satanic Cults! Full ANNABELLE Trailer is Here! -- 98 total posts 1 post
- "She Never Left..." Teaser Trailer for THE WOMAN IN BLACK: ANGEL OF DEATH! -- 33 total posts 1 post