Winners Are Coming!! The Kidd Has The GAME OF THRONES Video Game Contest Winners, Too!!
The Kidd here...
If you're a GAME OF THRONES fan, you know from last night's season finale that winter is finally here. Well, that then makes it a perfect time for me to settle on five winners of the GAME OF THRONES video game, complete with hardcover book featuring concept art and visuals from the game.
Stemming from the roleplay approach of the game, I wanted to know what your first order of business would be if you were appointed Hand of the King. For one reason or another, these are the winners with some rather intriguing agendas:
- Cameron Harrison
As Hand of the King I would immediately demand I be given access to the mystical HBO Box...so I wouldn't have to plug my ears and go "la la la" whenever my friends who practice illicit downloading activities talk about the current season while I patiently wait for the DVDs to come out. I mean, being The Hand must come with some privileges, right?
- Brian Staudinger
Here me people of Westeros, as newly appointed Hand of the King my first decree will be to enact a pension plan for all the painted whores in the realm. Yes, it is true that time can be a cruel mistress and that the Dothraki Drip can wither a women, but I say Nay!, let us not forget the countless hours these women devoted to their craft and the happiness they bring throughout the Seven Kingdoms. As the Hand of the King it would be my utmost honor to take care of the ones that "take care" of all of us.
- Christopher Troilo
Hire Hodor to pound Joffrey around by his ankle like a ragdoll, Hulk v. Loki style, in the middle of the throne room during court.
- Gary Warren
My first order of business as the Hand of the King is to force the bard George R.R. Martin to release the next damn book!
- Chris Wroge
My first order as the Hand of the King would be the following:Sansa will hereby be relegated to wearing only a thong in the presence of the Hand.
That's it. That's the list.
Oh, sure... Westeros wouldn't exactly prosper by some of these items being taken care of first, and, in a few cases, they'd wind up with the Hand's head up on a spike... but at least it'd make for some entertainment in the short term, and that's good enough for me and good enough to win GAME OF THRONES the video game.
Congrats to all our winners, and thanks to everyone who participated. Thanks once again to Atlus to hooking us up with the games.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
June 4, 2012, 4:36 p.m. CST
Might have something to do with me not entering
June 4, 2012, 4:38 p.m. CST
just saying, that comments seems a bit pedo
June 4, 2012, 4:42 p.m. CST
I would be the Eyes and Ears of the Council I would be the Heart of the realm I would be the Tongue of the smallfolk I would be the Cock of the Walk
June 4, 2012, 4:43 p.m. CST
by Darth Macchio
Seriously...13 episodes a season? And almost a year between seasons? Do you think they might offer free wood chips jammed under our fingernails with an ice pick if we asked nicely? Wasn't so bad when there were multiple shows that would cover the between spots...but I'm not even all that psyched about True Blood at the moment...
June 4, 2012, 4:51 p.m. CST
Might want to fix that last one.
June 4, 2012, 4:54 p.m. CST
by Carl Vaughan
No offense to the winners of the contest. Congratulations. But some of those were really asinine. Seriously? Sansa wearing a thong? That's ridiculous. Step your game up, guys. That's embarrassing.
June 4, 2012, 4:58 p.m. CST
The fact that someone actually typed "Hulk vs Loki style" is a little umm uncreative and yes, I'm just jealous.
June 4, 2012, 5:06 p.m. CST
The game is TERRIBLE!!!!!
June 4, 2012, 5:08 p.m. CST
Normally I guess we would get the 'Kidd vs schtick' but I suppose the lure of free stuff obscures objectivity !!
June 4, 2012, 5:20 p.m. CST
Or maybe it was words? fuck I wanted this one bad.
June 4, 2012, 5:32 p.m. CST
by Steve Lamarre
over an inferior game. But if the winners are happy, congrats to them.
June 4, 2012, 5:36 p.m. CST
by Cameron Harrison
That's a fun surprise! Thanks Kidd!
June 4, 2012, 5:48 p.m. CST
by Carl Vaughan
"The crow lit upon my window in the Tower of the Hand, dark against the coming night. He cawed. Dark wings bring dark words. There was no coronation for the Hand of the King, simply the first meeting of the council. It was there that I gave my first order. I took the message from the crow and read over it. Sir Tyr of House Collins, General of the Guard of Oldcastle, crossed that great blue sea, The Bite, at midday and would deliver my personal and trusted guardsmen, The Gauntlet. The first order of the Hand, one thousand strong."
June 4, 2012, 5:55 p.m. CST
by Steve Lamarre
yours is the only one that sounds like it could be direct from the books. And not that "Sansa in a thong" crap.
June 4, 2012, 6:02 p.m. CST
...is 14, isn't she? Jeez... Well, it's in keeping with the terrifying attitutes of Westeros, at least.
June 4, 2012, 6:09 p.m. CST
Enjoy your tea coasters.
June 4, 2012, 6:54 p.m. CST
June 4, 2012, 7:41 p.m. CST
NM means no message
June 4, 2012, 8:21 p.m. CST
because i am a short rich fuck with a god complex
June 5, 2012, 1:10 a.m. CST
what Anita answered I am in shock that any body can profit $5319 in 1 month on the internet. have you read this webpage(Click on menu Home more information) http://goo.gl/qTLzQ
June 5, 2012, 1:23 p.m. CST
It was all about the Dothraki Drip
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 87 total posts 83 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 385 total posts 13 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 425 total posts 12 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 725 total posts 11 posts
- AICN HORROR: Dr. Karen Oughton checks out four fear-filled films from Film4 FrightFest 2014: THE LAST SHOWING! SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! THE GUEST! DOC OF THE DEAD! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 31 total posts 6 posts
- AICN COMICS PODCAST reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! WAYWARD! SUNDOWNERS! & More! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 54 total posts 4 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 570 total posts 3 posts