AICN COMICS EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: Check out this exclusive preview of AQUAMAN #9 in stores this Wednesday!!!
Hey folks, Ambush Bug with an exclusive preview of AQUAMAN #9 a comic which superstar writer Geoff Johns kicks @$$ regularly on a monthly basis, is coming out this Wednesday to a comic shop near you. This arc pits Aquaman against his age old foe Black Manta and explores some of Aquaman’s early super hero days. Look for the whole issue this Wednesday and click on the pages to make ‘em grow!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 20, 2012, 10 p.m. CST
May 20, 2012, 10:35 p.m. CST
May 20, 2012, 10:36 p.m. CST
by Rex Carsalot
Come on. Who pays for comic books anymore?
May 20, 2012, 11:04 p.m. CST
One thing I loved about collecting when I was a kid was how I had some low-number issues in a series that had well over 300.
May 20, 2012, 11:06 p.m. CST
I mean do criminals really have zero self image?
May 20, 2012, 11:14 p.m. CST
The Shaft of the Seven Seas! :)
May 20, 2012, 11:16 p.m. CST
It was one of the coolest things about the Super Friends cartoon. Great design and instantly recognizable! Was it George Tuska who created it? I forget...
May 20, 2012, 11:31 p.m. CST
I hope Vinnie Chase does a good job playing Aquaman in the upcoming Cameron film. I want Tracey Walter to play Black Manta.
May 20, 2012, 11:33 p.m. CST
May 21, 2012, 12:21 a.m. CST
by Aaron Cale
It's the kind of stuff that reaffirms my love of the medium. Though I still slightly prefer his work with Mahnke over his work with Reis, but that is splitting hairs really. I do love how Reis' faces and figures sometimes echo Neal Adams' stuff. I am hoping the presumable shake-up of the Green Lantern books happening in GL Annual #1 doesn't mean a shake-up as far as the creative team.
May 21, 2012, 12:51 a.m. CST
I pay because I love comic BOOKS. Tard.
May 21, 2012, 1:32 a.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
left the early 90's far behind, yet they resurrect it.
May 21, 2012, 3:36 a.m. CST
May 21, 2012, 4:20 a.m. CST
by Iowa Snot Client
No, seriously, I would. Comics are still a dollar, right?
May 21, 2012, 7:18 a.m. CST
May 21, 2012, 10:22 p.m. CST
by Aaron Cale
...and I threw up in my mouth a little
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 263 total posts 238 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 203 total posts 159 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 225 total posts 82 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 563 total posts 40 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 187 total posts 30 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 115 total posts 25 posts
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 357 total posts 10 posts
- REAL HISTORY OF SCIENCE FICTION Premiere!! The Return Of ORPHAN BLACK!! Hallmark’s A LESSON IN ROMANCE!! Lifetime’s A DAY LATE AND A DOLLAR SHORT!! Herc’s Saturday TV Talkback!! -- 10 total posts 10 posts
- Check Out Thomas Haden Church in this Trailer for WHITEWASH! -- 66 total posts 10 posts