AICN COMICS EXCLUSIVE PREVIEW: Check out this exclusive preview of AQUAMAN #9 in stores this Wednesday!!!
Hey folks, Ambush Bug with an exclusive preview of AQUAMAN #9 a comic which superstar writer Geoff Johns kicks @$$ regularly on a monthly basis, is coming out this Wednesday to a comic shop near you. This arc pits Aquaman against his age old foe Black Manta and explores some of Aquaman’s early super hero days. Look for the whole issue this Wednesday and click on the pages to make ‘em grow!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 20, 2012, 10 p.m. CST
May 20, 2012, 10:35 p.m. CST
May 20, 2012, 10:36 p.m. CST
by Rex Carsalot
Come on. Who pays for comic books anymore?
May 20, 2012, 11:04 p.m. CST
One thing I loved about collecting when I was a kid was how I had some low-number issues in a series that had well over 300.
May 20, 2012, 11:06 p.m. CST
I mean do criminals really have zero self image?
May 20, 2012, 11:14 p.m. CST
The Shaft of the Seven Seas! :)
May 20, 2012, 11:16 p.m. CST
It was one of the coolest things about the Super Friends cartoon. Great design and instantly recognizable! Was it George Tuska who created it? I forget...
May 20, 2012, 11:31 p.m. CST
I hope Vinnie Chase does a good job playing Aquaman in the upcoming Cameron film. I want Tracey Walter to play Black Manta.
May 20, 2012, 11:33 p.m. CST
May 21, 2012, 12:21 a.m. CST
by Aaron Cale
It's the kind of stuff that reaffirms my love of the medium. Though I still slightly prefer his work with Mahnke over his work with Reis, but that is splitting hairs really. I do love how Reis' faces and figures sometimes echo Neal Adams' stuff. I am hoping the presumable shake-up of the Green Lantern books happening in GL Annual #1 doesn't mean a shake-up as far as the creative team.
May 21, 2012, 12:51 a.m. CST
I pay because I love comic BOOKS. Tard.
May 21, 2012, 1:32 a.m. CST
by Bedknobs and Boomsticks
left the early 90's far behind, yet they resurrect it.
May 21, 2012, 3:36 a.m. CST
May 21, 2012, 4:20 a.m. CST
by Iowa Snot Client
No, seriously, I would. Comics are still a dollar, right?
May 21, 2012, 7:18 a.m. CST
May 21, 2012, 10:22 p.m. CST
by Aaron Cale
...and I threw up in my mouth a little
- Is this our first look at The Thing from Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR reboot!?! -- 133 total posts 118 posts
- "The walrus is far more evolved than any man I've ever known...present company included." Trailer for Kevin Smith's TUSK has arrived! -- 63 total posts 54 posts
- Nordling Reviews GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY! -- 50 total posts 50 posts
- SDCC '14: James Gunn to write and direct the GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY sequel!! -- 96 total posts 44 posts
- Capone believes HERCULES does a Rock-solid job demystifying and reinforcing the myth!!! -- 44 total posts 44 posts
- Capone can't decide if Luc Besson's LUCY is a dumb movie about smart people or a smart movie about dumb people. Whatever it is, he still mostly digs it!!! -- 32 total posts 32 posts
- UPDATED! Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 268 total posts 31 posts
- Footage of discarded concept art, interviews with Tim Burton and Kevin Smith, and Nicolas Cage in flight in this trailer for THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES! -- 124 total posts 28 posts
- Patrick Wilson drops out of ANT-MAN!! -- 112 total posts 24 posts
- Learn Which STAR TREK Icon Joins GAME OF THRONES Next Season!! (Hint: Not Nimoy!!) -- 20 total posts 20 posts