SPOILER ALERT! AICN COMICS/POPTARDS PODCAST: EARTH 2! GARFIELD! SMALLVILLE! HULK SMASH AVENGERS! WORLD’S FINEST! & MIND THE GAP!
@@@ AICN COMICS PODCAST @@@
Ambush Bug here. The below hour-plus long conversation took place between myself and my fellow @$$holes Matt Adler, Optimous Douche, and our host Johnny Destructo of PoptardsGo.com as we talked about EARTH 2 #1, GARFIELD #1, SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #1, HULK SMASH AVENGERS #1, WORLD’S FINEST #1, MIND THE GAP #1, another rousing episode of @$$terpiece Theatre, and of course, more general jack@$$$ery!
Looks for more of the Holes rambling about comics on Poptards and in future AICN COMICS columns!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 8, 2012, 12:14 p.m. CST
by Cedric Ford
May 8, 2012, 12:23 p.m. CST
Cyclops is a badass, Wolverine a traitor and Cap a fascist. Just wishes JRjr get the fuck out, though.
May 8, 2012, 1 p.m. CST
May 8, 2012, 2:19 p.m. CST
by Ambush Bug
Hopefully, we can rectify that next week. Sorry about that.
May 8, 2012, 2:22 p.m. CST
I loved it when it first came out. The first couple of season I was digging it, but that show just got progressively worse from season to season.
May 8, 2012, 5:18 p.m. CST
hey guys Im rather off the loop just lately, would you mind giving me a rundown of which titles specifically were cancelled out of the new 52 lineup? And, were they replaced by new ones? Is still a 52 title lineup over at DC?
May 8, 2012, 6:21 p.m. CST
by Ambush Bug
Cancelled were MISTER TERRIFIC, MEN AT WAR, HAWK & DOVE, BLACKHAWKS, OMAC. I think that's it. They were replaced by the new titles EARTH 2, WORLD'S FINEST, GI COMBAT, THE RAVAGERS, DIAL H. Still 52. I'm still following less than half.
May 8, 2012, 7:25 p.m. CST
...Static Shock was cancelled, and they're adding Batman Incorporated.
May 8, 2012, 9:03 p.m. CST
please tell me the people who were confused about a book titled Earth 2 showed up on Free Comic Book Day.
May 8, 2012, 9:38 p.m. CST
May 8, 2012, 11:43 p.m. CST
I guess the revamp must have been more confusing than I realized. I'll leave it at that so I don't offend your customers.
May 9, 2012, 8:13 a.m. CST
I'm sticking with my bicycle helmet line
May 9, 2012, 10:33 a.m. CST
Optimus mentioned the weird dwarfism of Power Girl's head proportions. I think it's because the artist intended to tone down the tired DD thing, but literally couldn't either figure out how to do it, or bring themselves to do it. So they tried to compensate by drawing her head larger. It's funny, yet sad. Like many things in life. Power Girl's new costume isn't the costume that DC was promoting. They removed the gold boots and added blue racing stripes. Probably for speed. It's a scientifically proven-fact that racing stripes make you go faster an' junk. It's not great, but anything is better than the boob window.
May 9, 2012, 2:10 p.m. CST
So thse earths aren't parallel to the point were one earth is a twisted mirror of the next one then supes,bats and ww should be dead on earth 0?
by Cedric Ford
May 9, 2012, 9:47 p.m. CST
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 105 total posts 73 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 404 total posts 64 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- Check Out This Trailer for British Sci-Fi Film THE ANOMALY! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 177 total posts 29 posts
- ‘This Place Is Bullshit!!’ The 2-Minute Season-Two Trailer For Netflix’s ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK!! -- 33 total posts 20 posts
- SINISTER 2 Has Found its Director! -- 39 total posts 18 posts
- The first trailer for Clint Eastwood's JERSEY BOYS is here! -- 92 total posts 16 posts
- New Images from Richard Linklater's BOYHOOD! -- 21 total posts 15 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 102 total posts 9 posts