SPOILER ALERT! AICN COMICS/POPTARDS PODCAST: EARTH 2! GARFIELD! SMALLVILLE! HULK SMASH AVENGERS! WORLD’S FINEST! & MIND THE GAP!
@@@ AICN COMICS PODCAST @@@
Ambush Bug here. The below hour-plus long conversation took place between myself and my fellow @$$holes Matt Adler, Optimous Douche, and our host Johnny Destructo of PoptardsGo.com as we talked about EARTH 2 #1, GARFIELD #1, SMALLVILLE SEASON 11 #1, HULK SMASH AVENGERS #1, WORLD’S FINEST #1, MIND THE GAP #1, another rousing episode of @$$terpiece Theatre, and of course, more general jack@$$$ery!
Looks for more of the Holes rambling about comics on Poptards and in future AICN COMICS columns!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
May 8, 2012, 12:14 p.m. CST
by Cedric Ford
May 8, 2012, 12:23 p.m. CST
Cyclops is a badass, Wolverine a traitor and Cap a fascist. Just wishes JRjr get the fuck out, though.
May 8, 2012, 1 p.m. CST
May 8, 2012, 2:19 p.m. CST
by Ambush Bug
Hopefully, we can rectify that next week. Sorry about that.
May 8, 2012, 2:22 p.m. CST
I loved it when it first came out. The first couple of season I was digging it, but that show just got progressively worse from season to season.
May 8, 2012, 5:18 p.m. CST
hey guys Im rather off the loop just lately, would you mind giving me a rundown of which titles specifically were cancelled out of the new 52 lineup? And, were they replaced by new ones? Is still a 52 title lineup over at DC?
May 8, 2012, 6:21 p.m. CST
by Ambush Bug
Cancelled were MISTER TERRIFIC, MEN AT WAR, HAWK & DOVE, BLACKHAWKS, OMAC. I think that's it. They were replaced by the new titles EARTH 2, WORLD'S FINEST, GI COMBAT, THE RAVAGERS, DIAL H. Still 52. I'm still following less than half.
May 8, 2012, 7:25 p.m. CST
...Static Shock was cancelled, and they're adding Batman Incorporated.
May 8, 2012, 9:03 p.m. CST
please tell me the people who were confused about a book titled Earth 2 showed up on Free Comic Book Day.
May 8, 2012, 9:38 p.m. CST
May 8, 2012, 11:43 p.m. CST
I guess the revamp must have been more confusing than I realized. I'll leave it at that so I don't offend your customers.
May 9, 2012, 8:13 a.m. CST
I'm sticking with my bicycle helmet line
May 9, 2012, 10:33 a.m. CST
Optimus mentioned the weird dwarfism of Power Girl's head proportions. I think it's because the artist intended to tone down the tired DD thing, but literally couldn't either figure out how to do it, or bring themselves to do it. So they tried to compensate by drawing her head larger. It's funny, yet sad. Like many things in life. Power Girl's new costume isn't the costume that DC was promoting. They removed the gold boots and added blue racing stripes. Probably for speed. It's a scientifically proven-fact that racing stripes make you go faster an' junk. It's not great, but anything is better than the boob window.
May 9, 2012, 2:10 p.m. CST
So thse earths aren't parallel to the point were one earth is a twisted mirror of the next one then supes,bats and ww should be dead on earth 0?
by Cedric Ford
May 9, 2012, 9:47 p.m. CST
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 199 total posts 199 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 85 total posts 83 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 87 total posts 61 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 73 total posts 47 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 43 total posts 43 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 39 total posts 39 posts