Capone has the Winners' List for the advance Chicago screening of THE RAVEN, starring John Cusack!!!
Hey everyone. Capone here, with the list of winners for tickets to see an advanced Chicago screening of THE RAVEN on Wednesday, April 25 at 7:00pm.
Those who entered and won will receive an email from me shortly with the details on the location of the screening. If you entered this contest and your name is on the list, but you did not receive an email, let me know and I'll get you the details.
Although this is not an exclusive AICN event, our winners' seats will be held until 15 minutes before showtime, at which point any unclaimed seats will be given to the stand-by crowd. So, please arrive no later than 6:45pm to make sure you get in and get a good seat.
Here are the lucky winners…
Michael Di Iacova (+1)
K.J. Dugan (+1)
Valerie Hudson (+1)
Cynthia Jemison (+1)
Stephen Jensen (+1)
Cathi Odtohan (+1)
Jeffrey Singer (+1)
Matt Storc (+1)
Deitra Suter (+1)
Todd Ward (+1)
-- Steve Prokopy
Follow Me On Twitter
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 22, 2012, 1:23 a.m. CST
'Grosse Point Blank' part two, if you please. Thnaks ever so.
April 22, 2012, 1:24 a.m. CST
...is obviously Cornish for 'thanks'. Pfft.
April 22, 2012, 2 a.m. CST
Tis shit and nothing more..
April 22, 2012, 3:11 a.m. CST
by Porco Drunko
Cusacks fun in it and the mystery is reasonably compelling. Overall it's a C+ and both me and the friend I was with felt the resolution should have gone another way but as a way to kill a couple of hours it's certainly pretty inoffensive.
April 22, 2012, 3:25 a.m. CST
April 22, 2012, 4:39 a.m. CST
April 22, 2012, 5:57 a.m. CST
by Porco Drunko
Because every studio likes to sell there movies as an "entirely fine way to kill a couple of hours" yes the film might be hanging at 23% but the audience puts it at 59% which is about what you'd expect for a reasonably adequate film with an entertaining turn by Cusack. Look it's not great and I feel the film should have ended differently but I wasn't bored or disappointed by the end. Sure I'd be hard pressed to tell you much of what happened in it a couple of hours after I left the cinema but if there was nothing else on tv I would probably watch it to kill some time. Of course maybe I just have shit taste in films (along apparently with Mark Kermode http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3h6On9AvYk4 )
April 22, 2012, 7:25 a.m. CST
I'd rather watch Roger Corman' 1963 The Raven for the 10th time.
April 22, 2012, 10:07 a.m. CST
She is in the film and lets talk about her. I think she is one of the most beautiful women in the business today
April 22, 2012, 12:31 p.m. CST
April 22, 2012, 1:39 p.m. CST
by Steve Lamarre
The trailer for Raven just seem so forced and overly dramatic. In a word, whiney. If I want horror and suspense I'll just see 'Cabin' a second time.
April 22, 2012, 3:19 p.m. CST
April 22, 2012, 5:25 p.m. CST
Also, AL:VH is an amazing book. Shame on Hollywood for making it into a popcorny action flick.
April 22, 2012, 5:28 p.m. CST
And web consensus decision making in general. Even without the increasingly popular holier-than-thou/I-like-what-other-people-dont-like mentality, it's just a lazy way to make decisions on what you're going to see. This isn't a tirade against you guys, but I think RT has kept a lot of people from seeing some interesting movies. So fuck them for that. That being said, previews for this do not make me excited. What is it, like 'Saw VIII: Poe Mercy' or something? Am I incorrect in assuming this?
April 22, 2012, 5:31 p.m. CST
heh heh...Poe Mercy.
April 23, 2012, 1:52 a.m. CST
by DAS JANKE
... if it was about Edgar Allen Poe returning to his hometown for his ten-year high school reunion after working as an assassin alongside the likes of Dan Aykroyd, and rekindling an unfinished relationship with Minnie Driver. Along the way he finds he must kill and hide the body of Driver's father in a tub of wine and chain it to a wall with cat bones. The film ends with a poem: You can never Go Home, Oatman. But, I guess You can shop There.
April 23, 2012, 11:50 a.m. CST
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 307 total posts 171 posts
- A New Poster Of Angelina Jolie As MALEFICENT!! -- 105 total posts 105 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 158 total posts 80 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 291 total posts 77 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 82 total posts 44 posts
- Quint checks out Aussie drug thriller THE MULE starring Hugo Weaving at SXSW 2014! -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- New BATES, BONES, BEAST, BRAIN, BEING, BELIEVE, BITTEN!! BACHELOR & BEAST Finales!! MOTHER, MOLLY, MORTY, MAYNE, KILL, VOICE, DALLAS, SWITCHED, FOSTERS, ROADSHOW, INTELLIGENCE, STARCROSSED, FOLLOWING, WOLF, RAW, & LOST GIRL!! The Return Of THE PEOPLE’S COUCH!! Emily Mortimer On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- 'We Mustn’t Disappoint Father!!' Check Out The Size Of Dany’s Dragons In The Latest Trailer For GAME OF THRONES Season Four!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- Meet your new FANTASTIC FOUR!! -- 1649 total posts 17 posts
- Papa Vinyard's Oscar Sunday: MANHATTAN MELODRAMA (1934) -- 17 total posts 17 posts