The Kidd's Got The List Of Those Willing To Take On THE BURNING MOON In Miami Tonight!!
The Kidd here...
I guess when even our resident gore-hound Mr. Beaks has trouble sitting through some graphic horror, it'll scare away the kiddies. But a handful still managed to step up to the plate for the chance to be utterly grossed out for tonight's midnight showing of THE BURNING MOON at the O Cinema (90 NW 29 Street) in Miami.
In the event that any of you change your minds, come on out as this one is open to the public... you just won't have reserved seating like these winners:
- Stephanie Ann Diaz
- Marlon Morina
- Luis Prieto Jr.
- Adam Roberts
That's it. That's the list.
Keep an eye on your emails, as instructions for claiming your seats tonight will be sent out immediately.
And Jon Doe and myself look forward to seeing you out there.
Thanks again to the Borscht Corp. for setting this up, and keep an eye out for a limited edition poster I'm going to be giving away as a result of this event.
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 13, 2012, 9:51 a.m. CST
by some dude
What is this flick about?
April 13, 2012, 10:26 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 10:32 a.m. CST
by some dude
Last movie that did that for me was Antichrist. I remember going to the IFC theatre in New York after hearing so much about it and went with a ton of my braver movie going friends, a mixture of nerds, geeks and just people who like seeing a good movie in theatres. Well there were several parts were many of them walked out. That alone was worth the price of admission, I rarely see a movie that can actually make people leave the movie theatre.
April 13, 2012, 10:43 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 2:59 p.m. CST
by luis prietO
Will they be serving alcoholic beverages in this theater or is it not one of those?
April 13, 2012, 7:57 p.m. CST
by Borscht Corp
Hi. Free libations at tonight's screening blessed by a Santeria priest, courtesy of our friends at Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka. best BORSCHT CORP. Miami FL
- Superman & Lois Lane get wet together!!! BATMAN VS SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE!!! -- 205 total posts 140 posts
- Capone examines how THE NOVEMBER MAN takes the weakest James Bond and makes him a killer spy!!! -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 408 total posts 52 posts
- Mike Epps Is Lee Daniels's Richard Pryor! -- 97 total posts 36 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 261 total posts 32 posts
- Fox To Remake LAURA With A Screenplay By James Ellroy! -- 40 total posts 19 posts
- Copernicus interviews Andy Weir, author of THE MARTIAN -- Ridley Scott's next film! -- 17 total posts 17 posts
- Lionsgate to bring us Arnold Schwarzenegger vs. zombies in MAGGIE come early 2015! -- 199 total posts 16 posts
- A Trailer And Poster For THE PYRAMID, Produced By Alexandre Aja!! -- 78 total posts 8 posts
- A Newish Spot For David Fincher’s GONE GIRL Is Now Online!! -- 56 total posts 6 posts