The Kidd's Got The List Of Those Willing To Take On THE BURNING MOON In Miami Tonight!!
The Kidd here...
I guess when even our resident gore-hound Mr. Beaks has trouble sitting through some graphic horror, it'll scare away the kiddies. But a handful still managed to step up to the plate for the chance to be utterly grossed out for tonight's midnight showing of THE BURNING MOON at the O Cinema (90 NW 29 Street) in Miami.
In the event that any of you change your minds, come on out as this one is open to the public... you just won't have reserved seating like these winners:
- Stephanie Ann Diaz
- Marlon Morina
- Luis Prieto Jr.
- Adam Roberts
That's it. That's the list.
Keep an eye on your emails, as instructions for claiming your seats tonight will be sent out immediately.
And Jon Doe and myself look forward to seeing you out there.
Thanks again to the Borscht Corp. for setting this up, and keep an eye out for a limited edition poster I'm going to be giving away as a result of this event.
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 13, 2012, 9:51 a.m. CST
by some dude
What is this flick about?
April 13, 2012, 10:26 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 10:32 a.m. CST
by some dude
Last movie that did that for me was Antichrist. I remember going to the IFC theatre in New York after hearing so much about it and went with a ton of my braver movie going friends, a mixture of nerds, geeks and just people who like seeing a good movie in theatres. Well there were several parts were many of them walked out. That alone was worth the price of admission, I rarely see a movie that can actually make people leave the movie theatre.
April 13, 2012, 10:43 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 2:59 p.m. CST
by luis prietO
Will they be serving alcoholic beverages in this theater or is it not one of those?
April 13, 2012, 7:57 p.m. CST
by Borscht Corp
Hi. Free libations at tonight's screening blessed by a Santeria priest, courtesy of our friends at Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka. best BORSCHT CORP. Miami FL
- You're going to have to wait until 2017 to fly again with Hiccup and Toothless in HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 3! -- 38 total posts 11 posts
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 228 total posts 10 posts
- WIRE Reunion!! Clarke Peters Joins Winona Ryder, James Belushi, Daniel Stern, Alfred Molina, Catherine Keener And Oscar Isaac For David Simon’s HBO Class-Warfare Miniseries SHOW ME A HERO!! -- 19 total posts 8 posts
- Guillermo del Toro and Legendary Teaming Up with YouTube for Halloween Short Films Project! -- 38 total posts 7 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 164 total posts 5 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 42 total posts 5 posts
- Ridley Scott Says The BLADE RUNNER Sequel Is Written And It’s… -- 470 total posts 4 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 81 total posts 4 posts
-- 25 total posts 3 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 36 total posts 2 posts