The Kidd's Got The List Of Those Willing To Take On THE BURNING MOON In Miami Tonight!!
The Kidd here...
I guess when even our resident gore-hound Mr. Beaks has trouble sitting through some graphic horror, it'll scare away the kiddies. But a handful still managed to step up to the plate for the chance to be utterly grossed out for tonight's midnight showing of THE BURNING MOON at the O Cinema (90 NW 29 Street) in Miami.
In the event that any of you change your minds, come on out as this one is open to the public... you just won't have reserved seating like these winners:
- Stephanie Ann Diaz
- Marlon Morina
- Luis Prieto Jr.
- Adam Roberts
That's it. That's the list.
Keep an eye on your emails, as instructions for claiming your seats tonight will be sent out immediately.
And Jon Doe and myself look forward to seeing you out there.
Thanks again to the Borscht Corp. for setting this up, and keep an eye out for a limited edition poster I'm going to be giving away as a result of this event.
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 13, 2012, 9:51 a.m. CST
by some dude
What is this flick about?
April 13, 2012, 10:26 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 10:32 a.m. CST
by some dude
Last movie that did that for me was Antichrist. I remember going to the IFC theatre in New York after hearing so much about it and went with a ton of my braver movie going friends, a mixture of nerds, geeks and just people who like seeing a good movie in theatres. Well there were several parts were many of them walked out. That alone was worth the price of admission, I rarely see a movie that can actually make people leave the movie theatre.
April 13, 2012, 10:43 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 2:59 p.m. CST
by luis prietO
Will they be serving alcoholic beverages in this theater or is it not one of those?
April 13, 2012, 7:57 p.m. CST
by Borscht Corp
Hi. Free libations at tonight's screening blessed by a Santeria priest, courtesy of our friends at Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka. best BORSCHT CORP. Miami FL
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 301 total posts 301 posts
- Robin Williams May Return As Mrs. Doubtfire! -- 200 total posts 151 posts
- Who wants to see one of GODZILLA's opponents from the new film!?! (In toy form) -- 294 total posts 134 posts
- Set photos from the set of STAR WARS EPISODE VII in Abu Dhabi?! What's that big round disc they're rolling around?? -- 259 total posts 100 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 99 total posts 99 posts
- Denzel Washington Walks In The Middle Of The Street In THE EQUALIZER Teaser Poster! -- 89 total posts 59 posts
- There's some cross-promotion going on in the credits of AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2, and it's not hinting at what you think! -- 100 total posts 55 posts
- Re-Revised X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST Casting Re-Adds A Mutant!! -- 161 total posts 42 posts
- Some Wicked Cool Stills For The Upcoming BATMAN: ARKHAM KNIGHT Game!! -- 189 total posts 41 posts
- Stallone Talks EXPENDABLES Casting Approach!! Nicholson!?!? -- 283 total posts 40 posts