The Kidd's Got The List Of Those Willing To Take On THE BURNING MOON In Miami Tonight!!
The Kidd here...
I guess when even our resident gore-hound Mr. Beaks has trouble sitting through some graphic horror, it'll scare away the kiddies. But a handful still managed to step up to the plate for the chance to be utterly grossed out for tonight's midnight showing of THE BURNING MOON at the O Cinema (90 NW 29 Street) in Miami.
In the event that any of you change your minds, come on out as this one is open to the public... you just won't have reserved seating like these winners:
- Stephanie Ann Diaz
- Marlon Morina
- Luis Prieto Jr.
- Adam Roberts
That's it. That's the list.
Keep an eye on your emails, as instructions for claiming your seats tonight will be sent out immediately.
And Jon Doe and myself look forward to seeing you out there.
Thanks again to the Borscht Corp. for setting this up, and keep an eye out for a limited edition poster I'm going to be giving away as a result of this event.
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 13, 2012, 9:51 a.m. CST
by some dude
What is this flick about?
April 13, 2012, 10:26 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 10:32 a.m. CST
by some dude
Last movie that did that for me was Antichrist. I remember going to the IFC theatre in New York after hearing so much about it and went with a ton of my braver movie going friends, a mixture of nerds, geeks and just people who like seeing a good movie in theatres. Well there were several parts were many of them walked out. That alone was worth the price of admission, I rarely see a movie that can actually make people leave the movie theatre.
April 13, 2012, 10:43 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 2:59 p.m. CST
by luis prietO
Will they be serving alcoholic beverages in this theater or is it not one of those?
April 13, 2012, 7:57 p.m. CST
by Borscht Corp
Hi. Free libations at tonight's screening blessed by a Santeria priest, courtesy of our friends at Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka. best BORSCHT CORP. Miami FL
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 394 total posts 138 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 122 total posts 122 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 103 total posts 103 posts
- First Images from Wally Pfister's TRANSCENDENCE! -- 88 total posts 88 posts
- Here's A Motion Comic Set Up For I, FRANKENSTEIN!! -- 76 total posts 76 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 265 total posts 72 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 88 total posts 58 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 149 total posts 54 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 98 total posts 52 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 70 total posts 42 posts