The Kidd's Got The List Of Those Willing To Take On THE BURNING MOON In Miami Tonight!!
The Kidd here...
I guess when even our resident gore-hound Mr. Beaks has trouble sitting through some graphic horror, it'll scare away the kiddies. But a handful still managed to step up to the plate for the chance to be utterly grossed out for tonight's midnight showing of THE BURNING MOON at the O Cinema (90 NW 29 Street) in Miami.
In the event that any of you change your minds, come on out as this one is open to the public... you just won't have reserved seating like these winners:
- Stephanie Ann Diaz
- Marlon Morina
- Luis Prieto Jr.
- Adam Roberts
That's it. That's the list.
Keep an eye on your emails, as instructions for claiming your seats tonight will be sent out immediately.
And Jon Doe and myself look forward to seeing you out there.
Thanks again to the Borscht Corp. for setting this up, and keep an eye out for a limited edition poster I'm going to be giving away as a result of this event.
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 13, 2012, 9:51 a.m. CST
by some dude
What is this flick about?
April 13, 2012, 10:26 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 10:32 a.m. CST
by some dude
Last movie that did that for me was Antichrist. I remember going to the IFC theatre in New York after hearing so much about it and went with a ton of my braver movie going friends, a mixture of nerds, geeks and just people who like seeing a good movie in theatres. Well there were several parts were many of them walked out. That alone was worth the price of admission, I rarely see a movie that can actually make people leave the movie theatre.
April 13, 2012, 10:43 a.m. CST
April 13, 2012, 2:59 p.m. CST
by luis prietO
Will they be serving alcoholic beverages in this theater or is it not one of those?
April 13, 2012, 7:57 p.m. CST
by Borscht Corp
Hi. Free libations at tonight's screening blessed by a Santeria priest, courtesy of our friends at Dan Aykroyd's Crystal Head Vodka. best BORSCHT CORP. Miami FL
- Spoilery early review of MAN OF STEEL!! -- 242 total posts 210 posts
- Holy Crossover!! Magneto’s Boy Quicksilver To Speed About In Whedon’s AVENGERS 2 And Singer’s X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST?? -- 296 total posts 84 posts
- A review of Refn and Gosling's ONLY GOD FORGIVES, direct from Cannes!! -- 90 total posts 71 posts
- Ron Howard's latest trailer sure is a RUSH!!! -- 62 total posts 33 posts
- Green-Band and Red-Band trailers for the new Jason Sudeikis & Jennifer Aniston VACATION ripoff, WE'RE THE MILLERS are here!! -- 120 total posts 28 posts
- Jon Stewart casts Gael Garcia Bernal for his directorial debut, ROSEWATER!! -- 29 total posts 27 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1432 total posts 25 posts
- Papa Vinyard thinks that HANGOVER: PART III was a paycheck grab for a buncha people who are already rich!! -- 198 total posts 23 posts
- That rumor about Sony selling SPIDER-MAN? Don't you believe it for a second! -- 447 total posts 19 posts
- The METALLICA THROUGH THE NEVER Teaser! -- 204 total posts 19 posts