The Kidd's Got South Florida's DETENTION List!!
The Kidd here...
I'm a little bit disappointed that more of our South Florida Ain't It Cool readers didn't take this opportunity to give DETENTION a try, because, if anyone would appreciate its ambition, it'd be this crowd. However, a handful of brave souls have stepped forward to check out Joseph Kahn's film on Tuesday night, so here's the list of people now with tickets to see DETENTION:
- Miguel Abreu
- Yasmin Cartaya
- Crystal Crichlow
- Stefan de Solo
- Robert Dinsmore
- Letty Gorecki
- Danny Gorrin
- Berardo Hernandez
- Raul Lezcano
- David Rolland
- Adam Wachtel
- Stanford Warner Jr.
- Jason Wooldridge
That's it. That's the list.
Winners will be getting ticket pick-up instructions soon enough in their emails, so, if you made the cut, keep an eye out for that. If you don't receive anything fairly quickly, email me, and I'll get you that info.
Congrats to all our winners, and thanks again to Samuel Goldwyn Films.
See you Tuesday night.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 7, 2012, 5:06 a.m. CST
April 7, 2012, 5:27 a.m. CST
by James Stevenson
The "free tickets to drum up enthusiasm for an obscure movie" enticemant only works for Texans who are within striking distance of the Alamo Drafthouse. People (a subgroup that also includes movie geeks) in South Florida are only properly enthused by cocaine, clubbing (nightclubs, not seals), sleek fast cars, and hot girls in bikinis. You're barking up the wrong palm tree, amigo.
April 7, 2012, 9:06 a.m. CST
Try posting more, why don't you?
April 7, 2012, 9:43 a.m. CST
April 7, 2012, 10:22 p.m. CST
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 155 total posts 55 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 162 total posts 25 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 110 total posts 19 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 75 total posts 19 posts
- Here’s A Video Of STAR WARS EPISODE VII’s Millennium Falcon, Highlighting One Little Detail… -- 420 total posts 9 posts
- Another New (And Rather Cool) INTERSTELLAR Poster!! -- 203 total posts 8 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 166 total posts 7 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- This Poster For INSIDIOUS CHAPTER 3 Is Creepy And Requires Reading!! -- 65 total posts 5 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 294 total posts 4 posts