South Florida - The Kidd Wants To Take You To THE CABIN IN THE WOODS Next Week!!
The Kidd here...
I know none of us here at Ain't It Cool have been able to stop talking about THE CABIN IN THE WOODS as we've each gotten the chance to witness it, and you're probably sick of it. We keep telling you "the less you know, the better," which doesn't make you feel good, because you just want the opportunity to finally watch this damn thing already.
Well, South Florida... here's your chance...
I've got a good number of seats to an advance screening of THE CABIN IN THE WOODS this coming Monday, April 9, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Aventura 24 in Miami. But, beyond that, out of that allotment, I have 25 seats that are reserved for our Ain't It Cool readers inside the theatre, guaranteeing that you'll be seeing THE CABIN IN THE WOODS with us on Monday night.
Want in? Act fast, because these are going to go quickly...
Send in the name of you and your ONE guest to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I KNOW NOTHING
Tickets will start going out as the entries come in until we're all out. Once we're full, I'll randomly draw for the reserved seats until they're all gone. Winners will be posted and notifed by email once we finalize the list.
This is not an AICN exclusive event, and has been overbooked to make sure it's full, so be sure you can get there early enough to get in line and hopefully make it inside to see the film. If you win the reserved seats, you're getting in no matter what, as long as you arrive no later than 15 minutes before showtime.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. Oh, and, if you enter to win and then no-show, don't expect to win anything anytime soon in the future, which would be a shame considering what awaits you this summer and beyond.
Good luck to you all, and thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 6, 2012, 1:16 p.m. CST
April 6, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
And Entertainment Weekly can't stop not talking about it. I'll bet its more entertaining than Avengers, only because it seems to be more Whedonesque.
April 6, 2012, 1:29 p.m. CST
We don't want you to find out how shit the movie is until you have paid to watch it!
April 6, 2012, 1:51 p.m. CST
I saw the same footage in the trailers everyone else has.. it looked pretty damn stupid.
April 6, 2012, 2 p.m. CST
by Lone Fox
Saw it at an advance screening in London about a month ago. It's really not anywhere near as clever as it wants to be, and you work out the ending's 'big reveal' after about 20 minutes, because characters' give it away! You just have to pay attention and you'll work it out. That said, it WAS entertaining, but all this "You Think You Know The Story" crap... the trailer spoilt that twist, so you pretty much know where it's headed. Unless you're 15, in which case you'll undoubtedly think it's the greatest mindfuck ever.
April 6, 2012, 2:17 p.m. CST
They did this in Mesa Az last week. I got there 2 hours early and they already gave all the tickets away.
April 6, 2012, 2:42 p.m. CST
I got the feeling walking out of the theatre that I had every time I saw one of my favorite horror films for the first time. Avoid all spoilers. It kicks ass.
April 6, 2012, 3:14 p.m. CST
I'm not a fan of the horror genre, but I am desiring to go see this due to all the hype of critics saying it's revolutionary.
April 6, 2012, 3:16 p.m. CST
April 6, 2012, 3:54 p.m. CST
April 6, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
by The Infamous Billy The Kidd
How green_lanterns_roommate feels the need to chase me down on every post I make to try some grade-school flirting. I'm flattered, dude, but not really my thing.
April 6, 2012, 5:04 p.m. CST
by PR Deltoid
.....it’s called ‘Readers Talkback’ for a reason.....why are you always in here? You seem to be taking some of the BS that is dished out personally, why not head up to Beattys in St Petersburg and lose some of the weight in your sack?
April 6, 2012, 5:17 p.m. CST
but watch out. the childd is gonna say youre gay for him
April 6, 2012, 5:44 p.m. CST
April 6, 2012, 5:56 p.m. CST
I'm not interested in seeing it, but want to know the twist. Thanks.
April 6, 2012, 6:45 p.m. CST
spoilers fererk fevb vetrg just see it. lots of cool/funny/weird shit happens vdfv f wfwfwuf end spoiler
April 6, 2012, 8:46 p.m. CST
by Kevin Bosch
The Kidd has been getting free tickets for South Florida film fans for years, before he joined AICN, via his old titular website. So yes, it is the Kidd that's taking us.
April 6, 2012, 9:49 p.m. CST
That is all.
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 23 total posts 19 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 720 total posts 6 posts
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 419 total posts 6 posts
- Final PICKS & PEEKS of Aug 2014: LEGEND OF HELL HOUSE, Zombies, FOSSE, RATS, Nukes & Teens!!! -- 377 total posts 5 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 29 total posts 4 posts
- AICN HORROR: Dr. Karen Oughton checks out four fear-filled films from Film4 FrightFest 2014: THE LAST SHOWING! SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR! THE GUEST! DOC OF THE DEAD! -- 3 total posts 3 posts
- A New Clip From STAR WARS REBELS!! -- 31 total posts 2 posts
- Harry may be crazy about SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR - but so may you -- 569 total posts 2 posts
- Badger Narrates The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- "Do you understand what it's like to be a genius?!!" Dan Harmon takes his show on the road in this trailer for HARMONTOWN! -- 19 total posts 1 post