South Florida - The Kidd Wants To Take You To THE CABIN IN THE WOODS Next Week!!
The Kidd here...
I know none of us here at Ain't It Cool have been able to stop talking about THE CABIN IN THE WOODS as we've each gotten the chance to witness it, and you're probably sick of it. We keep telling you "the less you know, the better," which doesn't make you feel good, because you just want the opportunity to finally watch this damn thing already.
Well, South Florida... here's your chance...
I've got a good number of seats to an advance screening of THE CABIN IN THE WOODS this coming Monday, April 9, at 7:30 p.m. at the AMC Aventura 24 in Miami. But, beyond that, out of that allotment, I have 25 seats that are reserved for our Ain't It Cool readers inside the theatre, guaranteeing that you'll be seeing THE CABIN IN THE WOODS with us on Monday night.
Want in? Act fast, because these are going to go quickly...
Send in the name of you and your ONE guest to Contests@AintItCool.com with the following subject line exactly (in all CAPS):
I KNOW NOTHING
Tickets will start going out as the entries come in until we're all out. Once we're full, I'll randomly draw for the reserved seats until they're all gone. Winners will be posted and notifed by email once we finalize the list.
This is not an AICN exclusive event, and has been overbooked to make sure it's full, so be sure you can get there early enough to get in line and hopefully make it inside to see the film. If you win the reserved seats, you're getting in no matter what, as long as you arrive no later than 15 minutes before showtime.
If you're not sure if you're going to be able to make it, it's quite simple - don't enter. If you don't think you can get out of work early enough, or if you have class, homework, chores, scheduled surgery, an unreliable car, prior engagements or previous commitments that may prevent you from attending this screening, don't try to win only to let these seats go to waste. Oh, and, if you enter to win and then no-show, don't expect to win anything anytime soon in the future, which would be a shame considering what awaits you this summer and beyond.
Good luck to you all, and thanks to Lionsgate for setting this up.
"The Infamous Billy The Kidd"
Follow me on Twitter.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
April 6, 2012, 1:16 p.m. CST
April 6, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
And Entertainment Weekly can't stop not talking about it. I'll bet its more entertaining than Avengers, only because it seems to be more Whedonesque.
April 6, 2012, 1:29 p.m. CST
We don't want you to find out how shit the movie is until you have paid to watch it!
April 6, 2012, 1:51 p.m. CST
I saw the same footage in the trailers everyone else has.. it looked pretty damn stupid.
April 6, 2012, 2 p.m. CST
by Lone Fox
Saw it at an advance screening in London about a month ago. It's really not anywhere near as clever as it wants to be, and you work out the ending's 'big reveal' after about 20 minutes, because characters' give it away! You just have to pay attention and you'll work it out. That said, it WAS entertaining, but all this "You Think You Know The Story" crap... the trailer spoilt that twist, so you pretty much know where it's headed. Unless you're 15, in which case you'll undoubtedly think it's the greatest mindfuck ever.
April 6, 2012, 2:17 p.m. CST
They did this in Mesa Az last week. I got there 2 hours early and they already gave all the tickets away.
April 6, 2012, 2:42 p.m. CST
I got the feeling walking out of the theatre that I had every time I saw one of my favorite horror films for the first time. Avoid all spoilers. It kicks ass.
April 6, 2012, 3:14 p.m. CST
I'm not a fan of the horror genre, but I am desiring to go see this due to all the hype of critics saying it's revolutionary.
April 6, 2012, 3:16 p.m. CST
April 6, 2012, 3:54 p.m. CST
April 6, 2012, 4:07 p.m. CST
by The Infamous Billy The Kidd
How green_lanterns_roommate feels the need to chase me down on every post I make to try some grade-school flirting. I'm flattered, dude, but not really my thing.
April 6, 2012, 5:04 p.m. CST
by PR Deltoid
.....it’s called ‘Readers Talkback’ for a reason.....why are you always in here? You seem to be taking some of the BS that is dished out personally, why not head up to Beattys in St Petersburg and lose some of the weight in your sack?
April 6, 2012, 5:17 p.m. CST
but watch out. the childd is gonna say youre gay for him
April 6, 2012, 5:44 p.m. CST
April 6, 2012, 5:56 p.m. CST
I'm not interested in seeing it, but want to know the twist. Thanks.
April 6, 2012, 6:45 p.m. CST
spoilers fererk fevb vetrg just see it. lots of cool/funny/weird shit happens vdfv f wfwfwuf end spoiler
April 6, 2012, 8:46 p.m. CST
by Kevin Bosch
The Kidd has been getting free tickets for South Florida film fans for years, before he joined AICN, via his old titular website. So yes, it is the Kidd that's taking us.
April 6, 2012, 9:49 p.m. CST
That is all.
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 417 total posts 80 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 165 total posts 35 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 42 total posts 34 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 62 total posts 33 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 41 total posts 32 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 59 total posts 23 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 85 total posts 17 posts
- Ron Howard will attempt to discover THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR! -- 32 total posts 17 posts