Ain’t no rats in The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day, you can be sure of that.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
I’ve slipped behind on the BTS pics by a few hours because of SXSW and lack of downtown wifi today. But on the plus side I conducted in a fucking great new AICN Legends interview with Paul Williams today. It’s epic, believe you me.
So, to keep things short and simple (so I can get my ass to sleep), here’s Leonardo DiCaprio and a Crite on the set of Critters 3. LEO! GET YOUR HAND OUT OF THERE, YOU DON’T KNOW WHERE IT’S BEEN!!!!
Thanks to Will Stewart for passing this one along and for this blog for digging it up in the first place.
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s pic has a famous director joining a famous comedy team.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
March 14, 2012, 3:57 a.m. CST
March 14, 2012, 3:58 a.m. CST
would have made TITANIC a whole lot more interesting.
March 14, 2012, 4:27 a.m. CST
I'd have something more than just Kate Winslet's art pose to look forward to.
March 14, 2012, 5:09 a.m. CST
March 14, 2012, 5:30 a.m. CST
The Blues Brothers. It will be a pic showing Jake and Elwood with Steven Spielberg.
March 14, 2012, 5:38 a.m. CST
March 14, 2012, 5:57 a.m. CST
March 14, 2012, 7 a.m. CST
I could really go for a Pepsi right about now.
March 14, 2012, 8:03 a.m. CST
You don't know where that finger's been!
March 14, 2012, 8:05 a.m. CST
It was awesome although i was only a kid when it first came out. The Critters would just make me laugh and i wanted one as a pet!.
March 14, 2012, 8:48 a.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
March 14, 2012, 8:54 a.m. CST
That is more scary than the Critters movie.
March 14, 2012, 9:01 a.m. CST
by Robert Evans
March 14, 2012, 9:03 a.m. CST
i can think of so many 'kid-friendly' monster movies of the 80's..it's such a weird genre, and we'd never see it now...my mom rented these things when i was a kid, and i lapped them up. every now and then, i'd accidentally see a boob, big deal. i'm not a rapist today. we shield our kids from fear and imagination these days....too sad. and the critter ball was just awesome.
March 14, 2012, 9:42 a.m. CST
**BLAM!!!** "Fuck!!!" Oh, and 'Krite', surely...
March 14, 2012, 10:05 a.m. CST
March 14, 2012, 10:36 a.m. CST
I did NOT thoroughly read that article and was DEAD WRONG. So you called me out and were right on the money. My sincerest apologies to Merrick. In my zeal to be "right" I jumped right to the Post your Talkback to make a snarky comment. Killik, Zaphodb and anyone else, keep people honest and call "Bullshit" on such blatant oversites. I do recommend The Art of Alien to anyone interest in the work of Cobb, Mead and the many artists who worked on that film. I'll make sure I thoroughly read every word in before posting in the future.
March 14, 2012, 10:51 a.m. CST
March 14, 2012, 11:13 p.m. CST
During the Leomania Titanic period MTV ran some video of younger Leo when he was promoting Basketball Diaries. What they showed was him killing time before or after the takes and he was just an absolute prick with his remarks and behavior.. I remember Kurt Loder 's one word reaction "yikes" I haven't seen it since so lemme know if you find it.
March 15, 2012, 11:01 a.m. CST
March 15, 2012, 1:52 p.m. CST
by David Duchovny
He deserves nothing but good things in life from now on.
March 15, 2012, 3:02 p.m. CST
What's with the backwards pepsi can at the top?
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 50 total posts 25 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 534 total posts 11 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 51 total posts 7 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 163 total posts 6 posts
- ‘There Is Only One Hell!!’ Stannis, Davos, Melissandre, Varys, Bran, Hodor, Reek And The Bastard Of Bolton Return For Tonight’s Big Second GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 349 total posts 2 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 145 total posts 2 posts
- In Many Ways We Need Each Other!! Graham & Lecter Reform Their Crimefighting Team On HANNIBAL!! New WHOSE, FIVE-0, BLOODS, UNFORGETTABLE, DIXIE, GUNS, LAST & SMACKDOWN!! Return Of THE WRITERS’ ROOM!! HANGER 1 Finale!! Shatner On CRAIG!! Herc’s Friday TV Talkback!! -- 22 total posts 2 posts
- Nordling Reviews TRANSCENDENCE! -- 204 total posts 1 post
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 6 total posts 1 post
THE LATE SHOW WITH
1993-2015 -- 425 total posts 1 post