Praises be that SOUND OF NOISE has found U.S. Distribution - here's the trailer!
Hey folks, Harry here with great news. Back, 2 years ago this film kicked every ass of every attendee that saw the film at FANTASTIC FEST. That's why it won BEST FILM at that year's FANTASTIC FEST. The film is one of the most amazingly different crime films that I've ever had the utter delight to see. Remember the whimsy of SNEAKERS? That creative caper was an absolute delight. This, in it's own completely different way made me as happy as SNEAKERS, but had a really transcendent quality. Sort of like in DELICATESSEN when the Bedspring musical occurs. I can not possibly recommend this film highly enough. Be happy, it is coming! I can not wait to own this!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 17, 2012, 8:55 p.m. CST
Feb. 17, 2012, 8:59 p.m. CST
After watching that a second time, I can confidently say that I still have no idea what this will be about. Easy to see what would hold it back from American distribution though (cough subtitles cough).
Feb. 17, 2012, 9:06 p.m. CST
by Stereotypical Evil Archer
Could you please do an article (or assign it), about why Solomon Kane is not available in the U.S. and why it should be? Thank you. Your humble Archer most Evil.
Feb. 17, 2012, 9:13 p.m. CST
This movie will prob not make it in America. First, it's a swedish film with subtitles and we all know what the janks think about subtitles and their ability to read them. Second, the plot isn't traditional and SUPER-easy to follow (not the classic boy meets girl - girl leaves boy - boy reunites with girl - the end) meaning most lazy, dumb moviegoers will be repelled. And third, NO superheroes or talking robots. Today 99% of the movies that Hollywood makes features guys that shoot lightning through their eyes or can climb walls because the retarded 15-year olds that constitute the movie going majority have decided that a movie isn't worth seeing if it doesn't feature SUPERheroes.
Feb. 17, 2012, 9:16 p.m. CST
But if you actually ARE interested in this movie check out "four drummers and one apartment" - a short film these guys did some 10 years ago. You can find it on youtube.
Feb. 17, 2012, 9:19 p.m. CST
Sorry. "Music for one aprtment and six drummers"is the correct title.
Feb. 17, 2012, 9:53 p.m. CST
Feb. 17, 2012, 10:16 p.m. CST
This actually looks really fun.
Feb. 17, 2012, 10:17 p.m. CST
...someone who hangs out with musicians. Get it? See what I did there?
Feb. 17, 2012, 10:17 p.m. CST
Feb. 17, 2012, 10:22 p.m. CST
Feb. 17, 2012, 10:36 p.m. CST
When it was called "Hudson Hawk"? Time your crime with music. Sorry. I'm keeeeding. Just keeeeding. Really.
Feb. 17, 2012, 11:02 p.m. CST
"Ear to the Ground". I like his albums too.
Feb. 18, 2012, 12:40 a.m. CST
by Bass Ackwards
All the sudden any article with an embed gets fucked up on my browser, adding random black and blue boxes to the screen.
Feb. 18, 2012, 8:26 a.m. CST
Feb. 18, 2012, 9:16 a.m. CST
Feb. 18, 2012, 9:58 a.m. CST
by danny rose
Feb. 18, 2012, 2:06 p.m. CST
.....think i'll pass and just amble on the road, all the while bracing myself for the gloriously insane Harry review of John Carter, all bets are off that he will explode in a supernova of his own jizz in mid review.
Feb. 18, 2012, 2:53 p.m. CST
"I cannot recommend this film enough!" Brought to you by the critic that call A Serbian Film best of the year....
Feb. 18, 2012, 3:13 p.m. CST
I had a high school teacher who screamed that at me one time, so I've never forgotten. "Cannot" is ONE word, not two. :-)
Feb. 18, 2012, 11:14 p.m. CST
by nolan bautista
..with a plot. I'll watch it !
Feb. 21, 2012, 12:20 p.m. CST
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 334 total posts 78 posts
- I'd watch Simon Pegg and Monty Python in ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING! -- 86 total posts 40 posts
- Is Jason Clarke Our New John Connor? -- 231 total posts 38 posts
- Butters-centric SOUTH PARK Season Finale!! Final Wednesday SURVIVOR!! The Final CSI, MINDS, ARROW & TOMORROW PEOPLE Of 2013!! New MOB, MODERN, MIDDLE, NASHVILLE, SING OFF, BURNING LOVE, GIRL CODE, AHS, X, SOUP, PICKERS!! Whitford On KIMMEL!! Cumberbatch & Takei On CONAN!! Herc’s Wednesday TV Talkback!! -- 66 total posts 36 posts
- THE PURGE 2 to be headed up by Frank Grillo! -- 59 total posts 31 posts
- Peter Jackson Says Hobbitses Stalled His TINTIN Sequel - But... -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- DAWN OF THE PLANET OF THE APES Teaser Posters Portend The Arrival Of Next Week's Trailer!! -- 160 total posts 24 posts
- Our First Sense Of Uni's FAST AND THE FURIOUS 7 Strategy?? -- 148 total posts 22 posts
- Samuel L. Jackson in Talks for David Yates' TARZAN! -- 117 total posts 22 posts