Hot Toys' PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES Captain Jack Sparrow Shivers Merrick's Timbers!!
-- Paralleled Eyeball Rolling System (PERS). Here's a sample of that gag in action on THE DAK KNIGHT Joker from Hot Toys (see what I mean about Hot Toys' faces!?)
-- Translucent Iris-- Two faces, interchangeable. One pensive, one a tad more intense-- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions.-- A bottle (scaled to the figure)-- A teeny tiny Black Pearl in a bottle (scaled to the figure)-- Two Pistols.-- One sword, one sheath.-- A telescope-- A hat-- A large, decorative ship's wheel (it turns!)-- A stand-- A Compass-- A shrunken head-- and more.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:11 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
Must be soul-sucking work.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11 a.m. CST
Me, I'm waiting for a Brandon Lee as Eric Draven!
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:16 a.m. CST
And also, I suspect, a few men.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:29 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 1:29 p.m. CST
by Dustin Geisler
was the most genuine of all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I find no "meh-ness" with that film
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:05 p.m. CST
I don't ge the fuss over Cap'n Jack but man, if I didn't think he was the luckiest sob at the end of the first one.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:09 p.m. CST
by angry kitty
But the description of : -- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions. Followed by -- One sword, one sheath Seems a little risqué. And really amusing.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:54 p.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
Shame that so much obvious care and skill has gone into creating a fully poseable 12" figure of the worse thing that ever happened in a cinema.
Feb. 6, 2012, 4:32 p.m. CST
Been there, done that. 3D or no 3D. Maybe it's because I've finally outgrown the excitement I once had for Star Wars. Seems a younger crowd has latched on, and that's great; especially for Lucas. I'm more excited about The Walking Dead back on TV with new episodes.
Feb. 8, 2012, 3:04 a.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
- The Friday Docback Crawls ‘Into The Dalek’!! Reader Reaction For DOCTOR WHO S08E02 Is Here!! + HornOrSilk's 'Breaking Bubbles and Other Stories' Big Finish Audio Review, Clips, And More!! -- 385 total posts 19 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 639 total posts 16 posts
- A Few Promo Images From EXODUS: GODS AND KINGS Bring Ridleyish Spectacle!! -- 204 total posts 13 posts
- WALKING DEAD!! BOARDWALK EMPIRE!! AGENTS OF SHIELD!! STAR WARS REBELS!! SOUTH PARK!! NEW GIRL!! HOMELAND!! GOTHAM!! FLASH!! SURVIVOR!! RESURRECTION!! PARENTHOOD!! BURGERS!! BLACKLIST!! BANG!! VOICE!! SLEEPY!! PERSON!! UTOPIA!! ANARCHY!! Z!! More Than 200 Autumn Premiere Dates!! -- 25 total posts 8 posts
- Fantastic Fest 2014 Trailer Wave Part 2! -- 15 total posts 6 posts
- Abortionist Killers On PBS!! HOUDINI Hits History!! Angie Returns To THE DOME!! New DALLAS, PARADISE, WOLF, WILD, MASTERCHEF, MODEL, NINJA, HOTEL, BEACH, & RAW!! PARTNERS & MISTRESSES Finales!! UNAUTHORIZED SAVED BY THE BELL STORY!! Annaleigh Ashford On CRAIG!! Herc’s Monday TV Talkback!! -- 5 total posts 5 posts
- Is this what Doctor Doom looks like in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 314 total posts 5 posts
- Will there be a change of roster in Avengers: Age of Ultron and if so, who's gonna be on it? -- 303 total posts 4 posts
- Capone says AS ABOVE/SO BELOW uses a chilling location to terrifying effect!!! -- 66 total posts 4 posts
- Two More BIG BROTHER Nominations!! The Return Of ULTIMATE SPIDER-MAN!! MI6 On PBS!! FALLING SKIES Finale!! New STRAIN, MANHATTAN, MASTERS, NAKED, RAY, RECKLESS, BEACHFRONT, BREATHLESS, KARDASHIANS, WIPEOUT!! No LEFTOVERS Finale!! Herc’s Sunday TV Talkback!! -- 24 total posts 3 posts