Hot Toys' PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES Captain Jack Sparrow Shivers Merrick's Timbers!!
-- Paralleled Eyeball Rolling System (PERS). Here's a sample of that gag in action on THE DAK KNIGHT Joker from Hot Toys (see what I mean about Hot Toys' faces!?)
-- Translucent Iris-- Two faces, interchangeable. One pensive, one a tad more intense-- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions.-- A bottle (scaled to the figure)-- A teeny tiny Black Pearl in a bottle (scaled to the figure)-- Two Pistols.-- One sword, one sheath.-- A telescope-- A hat-- A large, decorative ship's wheel (it turns!)-- A stand-- A Compass-- A shrunken head-- and more.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:11 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
Must be soul-sucking work.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11 a.m. CST
Me, I'm waiting for a Brandon Lee as Eric Draven!
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:16 a.m. CST
And also, I suspect, a few men.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:29 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 1:29 p.m. CST
by Dustin Geisler
was the most genuine of all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I find no "meh-ness" with that film
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:05 p.m. CST
I don't ge the fuss over Cap'n Jack but man, if I didn't think he was the luckiest sob at the end of the first one.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:09 p.m. CST
by angry kitty
But the description of : -- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions. Followed by -- One sword, one sheath Seems a little risqué. And really amusing.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:54 p.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
Shame that so much obvious care and skill has gone into creating a fully poseable 12" figure of the worse thing that ever happened in a cinema.
Feb. 6, 2012, 4:32 p.m. CST
Been there, done that. 3D or no 3D. Maybe it's because I've finally outgrown the excitement I once had for Star Wars. Seems a younger crowd has latched on, and that's great; especially for Lucas. I'm more excited about The Walking Dead back on TV with new episodes.
Feb. 8, 2012, 3:04 a.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
- Evangeline Lilly Instagrams Her ANT-MAN Look!! -- 192 total posts 192 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 265 total posts 132 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 126 total posts 119 posts
- So, What Is This BATMAN v SUPERMAN Prop Newspaper Showing Us?? [MILD SPOILER] -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 118 total posts 74 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 311 total posts 73 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 417 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Probably Offensive But Kinda Cool DEAD SNOW 2 Poster!! -- 51 total posts 51 posts
- The Actor Who Played YOUNG SHERLOCK HOLMES To Play And Not Play Sherlock Holmes In A Movie About Old Sherlock Holmes!! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 104 total posts 26 posts