Hot Toys' PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES Captain Jack Sparrow Shivers Merrick's Timbers!!
-- Paralleled Eyeball Rolling System (PERS). Here's a sample of that gag in action on THE DAK KNIGHT Joker from Hot Toys (see what I mean about Hot Toys' faces!?)
-- Translucent Iris-- Two faces, interchangeable. One pensive, one a tad more intense-- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions.-- A bottle (scaled to the figure)-- A teeny tiny Black Pearl in a bottle (scaled to the figure)-- Two Pistols.-- One sword, one sheath.-- A telescope-- A hat-- A large, decorative ship's wheel (it turns!)-- A stand-- A Compass-- A shrunken head-- and more.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:11 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
Must be soul-sucking work.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11 a.m. CST
Me, I'm waiting for a Brandon Lee as Eric Draven!
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:16 a.m. CST
And also, I suspect, a few men.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:29 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 1:29 p.m. CST
by Dustin Geisler
was the most genuine of all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I find no "meh-ness" with that film
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:05 p.m. CST
I don't ge the fuss over Cap'n Jack but man, if I didn't think he was the luckiest sob at the end of the first one.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:09 p.m. CST
by angry kitty
But the description of : -- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions. Followed by -- One sword, one sheath Seems a little risqué. And really amusing.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:54 p.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
Shame that so much obvious care and skill has gone into creating a fully poseable 12" figure of the worse thing that ever happened in a cinema.
Feb. 6, 2012, 4:32 p.m. CST
Been there, done that. 3D or no 3D. Maybe it's because I've finally outgrown the excitement I once had for Star Wars. Seems a younger crowd has latched on, and that's great; especially for Lucas. I'm more excited about The Walking Dead back on TV with new episodes.
Feb. 8, 2012, 3:04 a.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 59 total posts 5 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 134 total posts 5 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 257 total posts 4 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 4 total posts 4 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 140 total posts 3 posts
- The Friday Docback Is Chilly Towards ‘The Ice Warriors’!! DOCTOR WHO Story #39, HornOrSilk Reviews The ‘Dark Eyes’ 2.1 / 2.2 Big Finish Audio, And More!! -- 28 total posts 2 posts
- Karen Gillan has Night Terrors in this First OCULUS Clip! -- 22 total posts 2 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 2 total posts 2 posts
- SXSW 2014: Nordling Reviews NO NO: A DOCKUMENTARY! -- 6 total posts 1 post