Hot Toys' PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES Captain Jack Sparrow Shivers Merrick's Timbers!!
-- Paralleled Eyeball Rolling System (PERS). Here's a sample of that gag in action on THE DAK KNIGHT Joker from Hot Toys (see what I mean about Hot Toys' faces!?)
-- Translucent Iris-- Two faces, interchangeable. One pensive, one a tad more intense-- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions.-- A bottle (scaled to the figure)-- A teeny tiny Black Pearl in a bottle (scaled to the figure)-- Two Pistols.-- One sword, one sheath.-- A telescope-- A hat-- A large, decorative ship's wheel (it turns!)-- A stand-- A Compass-- A shrunken head-- and more.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:11 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
Must be soul-sucking work.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11 a.m. CST
Me, I'm waiting for a Brandon Lee as Eric Draven!
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:16 a.m. CST
And also, I suspect, a few men.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:29 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 1:29 p.m. CST
by Dustin Geisler
was the most genuine of all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I find no "meh-ness" with that film
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:05 p.m. CST
I don't ge the fuss over Cap'n Jack but man, if I didn't think he was the luckiest sob at the end of the first one.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:09 p.m. CST
by angry kitty
But the description of : -- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions. Followed by -- One sword, one sheath Seems a little risqué. And really amusing.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:54 p.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
Shame that so much obvious care and skill has gone into creating a fully poseable 12" figure of the worse thing that ever happened in a cinema.
Feb. 6, 2012, 4:32 p.m. CST
Been there, done that. 3D or no 3D. Maybe it's because I've finally outgrown the excitement I once had for Star Wars. Seems a younger crowd has latched on, and that's great; especially for Lucas. I'm more excited about The Walking Dead back on TV with new episodes.
Feb. 8, 2012, 3:04 a.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 417 total posts 80 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 165 total posts 35 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 42 total posts 34 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 62 total posts 33 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 41 total posts 32 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 31 total posts 24 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 59 total posts 23 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 43 total posts 21 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 85 total posts 17 posts
- Ron Howard will attempt to discover THE TRUTH ABOUT THE HARRY QUEBERT AFFAIR! -- 32 total posts 17 posts