Hot Toys' PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN: ON STRANGER TIDES Captain Jack Sparrow Shivers Merrick's Timbers!!
-- Paralleled Eyeball Rolling System (PERS). Here's a sample of that gag in action on THE DAK KNIGHT Joker from Hot Toys (see what I mean about Hot Toys' faces!?)
-- Translucent Iris-- Two faces, interchangeable. One pensive, one a tad more intense-- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions.-- A bottle (scaled to the figure)-- A teeny tiny Black Pearl in a bottle (scaled to the figure)-- Two Pistols.-- One sword, one sheath.-- A telescope-- A hat-- A large, decorative ship's wheel (it turns!)-- A stand-- A Compass-- A shrunken head-- and more.
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:11 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
Feb. 6, 2012, 10:44 a.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
Must be soul-sucking work.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11 a.m. CST
Me, I'm waiting for a Brandon Lee as Eric Draven!
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:16 a.m. CST
And also, I suspect, a few men.
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:26 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 11:29 a.m. CST
Feb. 6, 2012, 1:29 p.m. CST
by Dustin Geisler
was the most genuine of all the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I find no "meh-ness" with that film
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:05 p.m. CST
I don't ge the fuss over Cap'n Jack but man, if I didn't think he was the luckiest sob at the end of the first one.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:09 p.m. CST
by angry kitty
But the description of : -- Nine hands, mix and match / interchangeable. Hands in various positions. Followed by -- One sword, one sheath Seems a little risqué. And really amusing.
Feb. 6, 2012, 2:54 p.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
Shame that so much obvious care and skill has gone into creating a fully poseable 12" figure of the worse thing that ever happened in a cinema.
Feb. 6, 2012, 4:32 p.m. CST
Been there, done that. 3D or no 3D. Maybe it's because I've finally outgrown the excitement I once had for Star Wars. Seems a younger crowd has latched on, and that's great; especially for Lucas. I'm more excited about The Walking Dead back on TV with new episodes.
Feb. 8, 2012, 3:04 a.m. CST
by Keith Maniac
- Has STAR WARS EPISODE VII Landed Its First Non-OT Cast Member? -- 433 total posts 135 posts
- The New WOLVERINE Trailer Brings Forth More Jean Grey!! -- 106 total posts 106 posts
- Microsoft's Reveal Of The Next XBOX Is Upon Us, And Streaming Here!! -- 98 total posts 98 posts
- Harry dives into STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS' spoilers to reveal the truth behind the blockbuster we're seeing! -- 1189 total posts 88 posts
- Steven Seagal might be joining THE EXPENDABLES 3!! -- 236 total posts 83 posts
- Harry's 21st Picks & Peeks of 2013 has MEDIUM COOL, THE LAST STAND, THE BURNING, BATMAN, MIYAZAKI Blus and more!!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Nordling Reviews STAR TREK INTO DARKNESS! Spoilers Abound! You Are Warned! -- 1346 total posts 40 posts
- John Ary's Video Review Of The New CAPTAIN AMERICA (1990) Blu-ray!! -- 192 total posts 20 posts
- Trailer For Alejandro Jodorowsky's THE DANCE OF REALITY Is Filled With Hauntingly Surreal Imagery! -- 46 total posts 17 posts
- Kurt Russell and Timothy Olyphant sign up to throw a BONE TOMAHAWK!!! -- 110 total posts 16 posts