Check out these Hand Drawn poster from India for all manners of cool titles! HARRY POTTER, SUSPIRIA, M, WILD AT HEART & More!!!
Hey folks, Harry here with something really cool! Andy from AsiaObscura sent me over that link to check out some hand-drawn Indian posters for a number of cool titles that are just a little crazy cool looking. As someone that collects movie art from all over the world, there's just something amazing about seeing this type of artwork for film. I love the mix of classic titles and new. To see even more click on that link above... otherwise, here ya go
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 31, 2012, 11:14 p.m. CST
by Jet Jaguar
Jan. 31, 2012, 11:20 p.m. CST
These are ugly and disturbing.
Jan. 31, 2012, 11:34 p.m. CST
Are these for actual screenings, or even legit screenings, or just projecting torrents? *M* and *The Third Man*, DTS? Maybe *DTS* and *Hindi Scope Color* just look cool like the Lamborghini logo? Anyway, hats off since he seems like he enjoys pumping these out.
Jan. 31, 2012, 11:35 p.m. CST
A SHIT IMPOSTER FOR A SHIT MOVIE- HE PROB SUCKS KEITH OLBERMANS ELEPHANT COCK -FACT! HARRY POTTER WILL SUCK TDKR'S DICK-FACT! FAKE creepythinmanforever, EATS CHILDREN AND FUCKS ROSIE ODONNEL-FACT! DIE IMPOSTER, YOU GOT GOO ON YOUR CHIN LOSER! all FACTS!
Jan. 31, 2012, 11:36 p.m. CST
do a little searching, if you like these, you'll love them.
Jan. 31, 2012, 11:40 p.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 11:43 p.m. CST
love the jet jaguar song!!!!!
Feb. 1, 2012, 12:08 a.m. CST
It wasn't in Indian.
Feb. 1, 2012, 12:40 a.m. CST
Feb. 1, 2012, 12:50 a.m. CST
by The Bear
Harry looks like he has a lip and eyebrow ring. Goth version of Harry Potter. Don't bring the kids!
Feb. 1, 2012, 1:53 a.m. CST
by Barry Lydon
Feb. 1, 2012, 4:31 a.m. CST
Feb. 1, 2012, 6 a.m. CST
That's no poster, that's CHALK! Amazing!
Feb. 1, 2012, 6:24 a.m. CST
they are Polish not Russian.
Feb. 1, 2012, 8:26 a.m. CST
by angry kitty
MI4 and M. also. Wild at Heart, not so much and the Harry Potter--- that looks too creepy
Feb. 1, 2012, 9:22 a.m. CST
Feb. 1, 2012, 10:37 a.m. CST
Feb. 1, 2012, 10:38 a.m. CST
Feb. 1, 2012, 10:47 a.m. CST
Harry Potter looks fucking insane.
Feb. 1, 2012, 4:21 p.m. CST
I clicked on the link to see something cool and was let down once again.
Feb. 1, 2012, 5:38 p.m. CST
...I love crazy original poster art. Today's posters are so ridiculously bland it drives me nuts. Genres like SF and horror have been particularly blessed with some incredibly fucked up but entertaining foreign posters. I'd rather look at a 5 year old's stick figure illustrations instead of the unimaginative head shots we get these days.
Feb. 1, 2012, 5:56 p.m. CST
by The Reluctant Austinite
We're pretty spoiled in the USA today at the multiplex. We don't get worked up about color like we did when I was a kid. I still would love to see the 60's Spider-man cartoon "IN COLOR" logo pop up before every film I see. In a serious aside, many of today's film directors would do well to think about the use of color in modern cinema. Many times it's a forgotten element.
Feb. 3, 2012, 1:15 p.m. CST
to see that doesn't look like Jessica Harper. The artwork is cool, but outside of Lorre, none of the actors look like themselves.
- THE HOBBIT: THERE AND BACK AGAIN Is Now Called... -- 173 total posts 173 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 438 total posts 101 posts
- Behold The Greatness Of IMAX's GODZILLA Poster!! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- Meet Jon M. Chu's JEM AND THE HOLOGRAMS!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 174 total posts 44 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 73 total posts 44 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 51 total posts 43 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 44 total posts 35 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 38 total posts 31 posts
- Mowgli to have friends like Scarlett Johansson and Lupita Nyong'o in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 65 total posts 29 posts