A Trailer For THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY!! From The Director Of JCVD!!
Yahoo has a trailer for THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY, from Mabrouk El Mechri, helmer of the wonderful Jean- Claude Van Damme alternate reality piece JCVD.
The picture stars MAN OF STEEL's Henry Cavill, DIE HARD's Bruce Willis, and ALIEN and AVATAR's Sigourney Weaver, and is set for release in early April. I'm not entirely knocked out by this particular trailer, but in JCVD (the movie) I trust...so fingers crossed.
--- follow Merrick on Twitter ! ---
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 30, 2012, 2:52 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 2:55 p.m. CST
by bat fastard
I could be wrong though.......But I doubt it.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
by Axl Z
Would be my response..
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:09 p.m. CST
Movie after movie just seemingly enjoying what they do.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
dafanboy'S SHIT STAINED USED CONDOMS CAN SAVE THIS FILM, OR HARRY'S HARD ON FOR EVERY FILM MADE TALKBACKER dafanboy LOVES TO THINK HE'S "FAIR AND BALLANCE" _he he_ he
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:16 p.m. CST
You keep throwing it out there like I should know what the hell it is.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:17 p.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
It stars Michael J. Fox and Joan Jett.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:34 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:38 p.m. CST
Gee.. wonder how that will do at the box office? Yeesh, Hollywood has completely given up, hasn't it?
Jan. 30, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
Google is your friend. Plus, yes, any geek with any penchant for Nineties action flicks should know this.
Jan. 30, 2012, 4:08 p.m. CST
by D o o d
he also has a likeable face!
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:33 p.m. CST
can you be more moronic? this is shit.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:34 p.m. CST
Cast Cavill as Noah please. THANK YOU!
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:35 p.m. CST
by A.J. Albright
Well the trailer doesn't wow me but I loved JCVD so I will hope for the best with this one.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:43 p.m. CST
I dug that movie alot and Cavill was good in it. Hopefully he shows he's more of a Hemsworth or Pine than a Worthington and gives us a Superman worth a damn. Plus I love seeing Bruce Willis back at it again, being the baddest dude alive.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:59 p.m. CST
is it Marky Marks brother who kills him?
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:08 p.m. CST
i mean... yeah... no super heroes or robots in it, but i think i'll survive
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:21 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:53 p.m. CST
...always pisses me off.
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:55 p.m. CST
First thing I thought too...Willis will die shortly into the film after imparting some knowledge to his son....Way too much focus of the trailer sans-Willis for anything but that to be the case... Also the "AND Bruce Willis" indicates he's not in much of the film...I'll pass on this one.
Jan. 30, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 9:02 p.m. CST
Alien, Avatar? Was she in anything popular?
Jan. 30, 2012, 10:11 p.m. CST
I missed seeing it on film when it played for a few days at the local University. Damme!
Jan. 30, 2012, 10:55 p.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 1:47 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 2:24 a.m. CST
Why the crap would I know off-hand of a tiny flick that came out three years ago about Jean Claude Van Damme, that no one but an apparent select few actually saw? I like Van Damme, and most of his movies, so why would I want to waste two hours witnessing his fall from grace?
Jan. 31, 2012, 4:24 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 5:47 a.m. CST
Mind you, my obsessive viewing of every movie the MIGHTY WILLIS churns out means I will be seeing this, no matter how bad it may be. It could be a fun one after all.
Jan. 31, 2012, 6:59 a.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
As should any self respecting geek. Hand your geek card in, rent Star Wars and start from the beginning again. Fucking n00b
Jan. 31, 2012, 7:15 a.m. CST
SHAME ON YOU SIR!
Jan. 31, 2012, 7:25 a.m. CST
Well, he's fucked, then.
Jan. 31, 2012, 8:51 a.m. CST
I think I saw a 48 hours special similar to this.
Jan. 31, 2012, 8:52 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 9 a.m. CST
But I guess any other actor would have made an awesome James Bond...
- Check out this MASSIVE new HOBBIT: BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES banner!! -- 222 total posts 67 posts
- Hold off, Aaron Cross: Matt Damon's back as Jason Bourne! -- 162 total posts 48 posts
- Here come a remake that will really make you feel old - Sony is fast tracking a remake to I KNOW WHAT YOU DID LAST SUMMER! -- 113 total posts 29 posts
- SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Hires 20-Year-Old Cast Member!! -- 58 total posts 27 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 27 total posts 27 posts
- Copernicus is really pissed about the Stephen Hawking biopic THE THEORY OF EVERYTHING that he saw at TIFF -- 131 total posts 21 posts
- Scott Glenn Joins Charlie Cox, Vincent D’Onofrio, Rosario Dawson, Elden Henson and Deborah Ann Woll For Netflix’s DAREDEVIL Series!! -- 63 total posts 20 posts
- Looks like they got the right Mann to play Audrey Griswald in the VACATION update! -- 101 total posts 19 posts
- 2nd Sept 2014 PICKS & PEEKS Column: CAP 2, Pumpkinhead, Toho, Addams, Star Trek, Slashers, Comedy & Action+ -- 1771 total posts 18 posts
- New Poster for V/H/S: VIRAL!!! -- 32 total posts 15 posts