A Trailer For THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY!! From The Director Of JCVD!!
Yahoo has a trailer for THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY, from Mabrouk El Mechri, helmer of the wonderful Jean- Claude Van Damme alternate reality piece JCVD.
The picture stars MAN OF STEEL's Henry Cavill, DIE HARD's Bruce Willis, and ALIEN and AVATAR's Sigourney Weaver, and is set for release in early April. I'm not entirely knocked out by this particular trailer, but in JCVD (the movie) I trust...so fingers crossed.
--- follow Merrick on Twitter ! ---
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 30, 2012, 2:52 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 2:55 p.m. CST
by bat fastard
I could be wrong though.......But I doubt it.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
by Axl Z
Would be my response..
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:09 p.m. CST
Movie after movie just seemingly enjoying what they do.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
dafanboy'S SHIT STAINED USED CONDOMS CAN SAVE THIS FILM, OR HARRY'S HARD ON FOR EVERY FILM MADE TALKBACKER dafanboy LOVES TO THINK HE'S "FAIR AND BALLANCE" _he he_ he
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:16 p.m. CST
You keep throwing it out there like I should know what the hell it is.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:17 p.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
It stars Michael J. Fox and Joan Jett.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:34 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:38 p.m. CST
Gee.. wonder how that will do at the box office? Yeesh, Hollywood has completely given up, hasn't it?
Jan. 30, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
Google is your friend. Plus, yes, any geek with any penchant for Nineties action flicks should know this.
Jan. 30, 2012, 4:08 p.m. CST
by D o o d
he also has a likeable face!
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:33 p.m. CST
can you be more moronic? this is shit.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:34 p.m. CST
Cast Cavill as Noah please. THANK YOU!
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:35 p.m. CST
by A.J. Albright
Well the trailer doesn't wow me but I loved JCVD so I will hope for the best with this one.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:43 p.m. CST
I dug that movie alot and Cavill was good in it. Hopefully he shows he's more of a Hemsworth or Pine than a Worthington and gives us a Superman worth a damn. Plus I love seeing Bruce Willis back at it again, being the baddest dude alive.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:59 p.m. CST
is it Marky Marks brother who kills him?
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:08 p.m. CST
i mean... yeah... no super heroes or robots in it, but i think i'll survive
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:21 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:53 p.m. CST
...always pisses me off.
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:55 p.m. CST
First thing I thought too...Willis will die shortly into the film after imparting some knowledge to his son....Way too much focus of the trailer sans-Willis for anything but that to be the case... Also the "AND Bruce Willis" indicates he's not in much of the film...I'll pass on this one.
Jan. 30, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 9:02 p.m. CST
Alien, Avatar? Was she in anything popular?
Jan. 30, 2012, 10:11 p.m. CST
I missed seeing it on film when it played for a few days at the local University. Damme!
Jan. 30, 2012, 10:55 p.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 1:47 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 2:24 a.m. CST
Why the crap would I know off-hand of a tiny flick that came out three years ago about Jean Claude Van Damme, that no one but an apparent select few actually saw? I like Van Damme, and most of his movies, so why would I want to waste two hours witnessing his fall from grace?
Jan. 31, 2012, 4:24 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 5:47 a.m. CST
Mind you, my obsessive viewing of every movie the MIGHTY WILLIS churns out means I will be seeing this, no matter how bad it may be. It could be a fun one after all.
Jan. 31, 2012, 6:59 a.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
As should any self respecting geek. Hand your geek card in, rent Star Wars and start from the beginning again. Fucking n00b
Jan. 31, 2012, 7:15 a.m. CST
SHAME ON YOU SIR!
Jan. 31, 2012, 7:25 a.m. CST
Well, he's fucked, then.
Jan. 31, 2012, 8:51 a.m. CST
I think I saw a 48 hours special similar to this.
Jan. 31, 2012, 8:52 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 9 a.m. CST
But I guess any other actor would have made an awesome James Bond...
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 181 total posts 181 posts
- Nordling Reviews THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL! -- 83 total posts 81 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Idris Elba to voice a great, big, bloody Bengal tiger by the name of Shere Khan in Jon Favreau's JUNGLE BOOK! -- 85 total posts 59 posts
- Sam Raimi to produce an adaptation of THE LAST OF US!!! -- 150 total posts 46 posts
- From The Director Of GRAVITY!! The First Two Minutes Of NBC And Bad Robot’s BELIEVE!! -- 45 total posts 45 posts
- Jeremy Returns With More Tales From The CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER Set! -- 71 total posts 45 posts
- "Just another Saturday night" Marv and company are back in the first trailer for SIN CITY: A DAME TO KILL FOR!! -- 185 total posts 43 posts
- Eric Bana Wants to DELIVER US FROM EVIL in this New Trailer! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- Merrick Stands Up In The Milky Way To Be Pummeled By The Greatness Of COSMOS: A SPACETIME ODYSSEY!! -- 38 total posts 38 posts