A Trailer For THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY!! From The Director Of JCVD!!
Yahoo has a trailer for THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY, from Mabrouk El Mechri, helmer of the wonderful Jean- Claude Van Damme alternate reality piece JCVD.
The picture stars MAN OF STEEL's Henry Cavill, DIE HARD's Bruce Willis, and ALIEN and AVATAR's Sigourney Weaver, and is set for release in early April. I'm not entirely knocked out by this particular trailer, but in JCVD (the movie) I trust...so fingers crossed.
--- follow Merrick on Twitter ! ---
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 30, 2012, 2:52 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 2:55 p.m. CST
by bat fastard
I could be wrong though.......But I doubt it.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:07 p.m. CST
by Axl Z
Would be my response..
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:09 p.m. CST
Movie after movie just seemingly enjoying what they do.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:15 p.m. CST
dafanboy'S SHIT STAINED USED CONDOMS CAN SAVE THIS FILM, OR HARRY'S HARD ON FOR EVERY FILM MADE TALKBACKER dafanboy LOVES TO THINK HE'S "FAIR AND BALLANCE" _he he_ he
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:16 p.m. CST
You keep throwing it out there like I should know what the hell it is.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:17 p.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
It stars Michael J. Fox and Joan Jett.
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:34 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 3:38 p.m. CST
Gee.. wonder how that will do at the box office? Yeesh, Hollywood has completely given up, hasn't it?
Jan. 30, 2012, 4:04 p.m. CST
Google is your friend. Plus, yes, any geek with any penchant for Nineties action flicks should know this.
Jan. 30, 2012, 4:08 p.m. CST
by D o o d
he also has a likeable face!
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:33 p.m. CST
can you be more moronic? this is shit.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:34 p.m. CST
Cast Cavill as Noah please. THANK YOU!
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:35 p.m. CST
by A.J. Albright
Well the trailer doesn't wow me but I loved JCVD so I will hope for the best with this one.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:43 p.m. CST
I dug that movie alot and Cavill was good in it. Hopefully he shows he's more of a Hemsworth or Pine than a Worthington and gives us a Superman worth a damn. Plus I love seeing Bruce Willis back at it again, being the baddest dude alive.
Jan. 30, 2012, 5:59 p.m. CST
is it Marky Marks brother who kills him?
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:08 p.m. CST
i mean... yeah... no super heroes or robots in it, but i think i'll survive
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:21 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:53 p.m. CST
...always pisses me off.
Jan. 30, 2012, 6:55 p.m. CST
First thing I thought too...Willis will die shortly into the film after imparting some knowledge to his son....Way too much focus of the trailer sans-Willis for anything but that to be the case... Also the "AND Bruce Willis" indicates he's not in much of the film...I'll pass on this one.
Jan. 30, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
Jan. 30, 2012, 9:02 p.m. CST
Alien, Avatar? Was she in anything popular?
Jan. 30, 2012, 10:11 p.m. CST
I missed seeing it on film when it played for a few days at the local University. Damme!
Jan. 30, 2012, 10:55 p.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 1:47 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 2:24 a.m. CST
Why the crap would I know off-hand of a tiny flick that came out three years ago about Jean Claude Van Damme, that no one but an apparent select few actually saw? I like Van Damme, and most of his movies, so why would I want to waste two hours witnessing his fall from grace?
Jan. 31, 2012, 4:24 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 5:47 a.m. CST
Mind you, my obsessive viewing of every movie the MIGHTY WILLIS churns out means I will be seeing this, no matter how bad it may be. It could be a fun one after all.
Jan. 31, 2012, 6:59 a.m. CST
by Col. Tigh-Fighter
As should any self respecting geek. Hand your geek card in, rent Star Wars and start from the beginning again. Fucking n00b
Jan. 31, 2012, 7:15 a.m. CST
SHAME ON YOU SIR!
Jan. 31, 2012, 7:25 a.m. CST
Well, he's fucked, then.
Jan. 31, 2012, 8:51 a.m. CST
I think I saw a 48 hours special similar to this.
Jan. 31, 2012, 8:52 a.m. CST
Jan. 31, 2012, 9 a.m. CST
But I guess any other actor would have made an awesome James Bond...
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 138 total posts 8 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 343 total posts 6 posts
Learn What’s Ahead
For GAME OF THRONES!! -- 82 total posts 5 posts
- Fox has hired a pair of writers to get a FLASH GORDON movie off the ground! -- 397 total posts 5 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 73 total posts 5 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 106 total posts 5 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 13 total posts 5 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 33 total posts 4 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 68 total posts 4 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 10 total posts 3 posts