Annette Kellerman On STRINGS!!
- Annette Kellerman
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:34 p.m. CST
No im not. Nice review
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:39 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:56 p.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:06 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:11 p.m. CST
No matter how many reviews I've written over the years, there's always at least one talkback about that damn camel toe Harry insisted that Cartuna include (along with the bionic leg) way back when he designed my avatar.
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
But it is kind of disturbing that you say "Harry insisted". Yep, sure is. Doesn't take away from the beauty of your camel toe one bit, though. <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Jan. 20, 2012, 5:36 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
what year is it? who's the president?? seriously, did i miss a memo?
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
by Monty Cristo
My darling friend, at least you have non-cybernetic limbs and a human body. Harry had my consciousness transferred into a giant cigar and all my extremities replaced. At least I have escaped Chateau d'If. What a cost...
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:10 p.m. CST
Are you an amputee or something? And if you are an actual girl who knows the guys who run this site, why are you not depicted as a big fat Chaz Bono looking lady?
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
That actually does make me feel better. As for Harry's insistence on the canel toe, I wish I could've recorded his maniacal giggling when first describing the fluffy slippers he gave Moriarty's avatar....Harry ALWAYS has the last laugh.
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:45 p.m. CST
I dunno, that's a pretty cute cigar...
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:24 a.m. CST
aparently Annette Kellerman never saw the great 1966 movie called SECONDS directed by John Frankenheimer staring Cary Grant with score composed by the master Jerry Goldsmith and cinematography by the legendary James Wong Howe
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:28 a.m. CST
I usualy don't like Rock Hudson much. But he's magnificent in SECONDS, truly what could be his top best acting job of his career. His haunting acting in the movie is quite suberb.
Jan. 22, 2012, 3:01 p.m. CST
- 1st wk of Sept 2014's PICKS & PEEKS with Universal Monsters, FIRESTARTER, Eco-Terrorism, swords & fantasy! -- 207 total posts 203 posts
- A Badass GAME OF THRONES Sword Guy Has Apparently Been Cast In STAR WARS EPISODE VII!! -- 152 total posts 152 posts
- This New Trailer For MONSTERS: DARK CONTINENT Is Looking Promising!! -- 115 total posts 115 posts
- See Luke Evans' Kinect Bats In This New DRACULA UNTOLD Trailer!! -- 109 total posts 109 posts
- BBC Issues DOCTOR WHO: ‘Robot of Sherwood’ Promo Images!! + DOCTOR WHO EXTRAs For ‘Deep Breath’ And ‘Into the Dalek’ Are Now On YouTube!! -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Who is in consideration to take the role of Snake in the ESCAPE FROM NEW YORK remake!?! -- 751 total posts 37 posts
- Russell Crowe and Ryan Gosling to bust some heads as Shane Black's NICE GUYS in July 2016! -- 31 total posts 31 posts
- New Red-Band Trailer For ABCs OF DEATH 2 Ain't Fucking Around! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- Guillermo del Toro and Legendary Teaming Up with YouTube for Halloween Short Films Project! -- 26 total posts 26 posts
- The DRUNK HISTORY Finale!! HOUDINI Finale!! ROYAL PAINS Finale!! RIZZOLI & ISLES Finale!! HARD KNOCKS Finale!! New TALENT, CARTER, GEAR, LITTLE, LIARS, MATADOR, WIZARD!! The Chenbot On LETTERMAN!! Brienne Of Tarth On CRAIG!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 25 total posts 25 posts