Annette Kellerman On STRINGS!!
- Annette Kellerman
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:34 p.m. CST
No im not. Nice review
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:39 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:56 p.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:06 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:11 p.m. CST
No matter how many reviews I've written over the years, there's always at least one talkback about that damn camel toe Harry insisted that Cartuna include (along with the bionic leg) way back when he designed my avatar.
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
But it is kind of disturbing that you say "Harry insisted". Yep, sure is. Doesn't take away from the beauty of your camel toe one bit, though. <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Jan. 20, 2012, 5:36 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
what year is it? who's the president?? seriously, did i miss a memo?
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
by Monty Cristo
My darling friend, at least you have non-cybernetic limbs and a human body. Harry had my consciousness transferred into a giant cigar and all my extremities replaced. At least I have escaped Chateau d'If. What a cost...
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:10 p.m. CST
Are you an amputee or something? And if you are an actual girl who knows the guys who run this site, why are you not depicted as a big fat Chaz Bono looking lady?
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
That actually does make me feel better. As for Harry's insistence on the canel toe, I wish I could've recorded his maniacal giggling when first describing the fluffy slippers he gave Moriarty's avatar....Harry ALWAYS has the last laugh.
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:45 p.m. CST
I dunno, that's a pretty cute cigar...
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:24 a.m. CST
aparently Annette Kellerman never saw the great 1966 movie called SECONDS directed by John Frankenheimer staring Cary Grant with score composed by the master Jerry Goldsmith and cinematography by the legendary James Wong Howe
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:28 a.m. CST
I usualy don't like Rock Hudson much. But he's magnificent in SECONDS, truly what could be his top best acting job of his career. His haunting acting in the movie is quite suberb.
Jan. 22, 2012, 3:01 p.m. CST
- 3rd Official X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST trailer hits - and it is a big one!!! -- 168 total posts 158 posts
- ‘A Gift From The Clairvoyant!!’ Patton Oswalt Joins Joss Whedon’s AGENTS OF SHIELD!! Seinfeld On PIONEERS OF TELEVISION!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL, AWKWARD & WIFE SWAP!! The Premiere Of FARGO!! Plus New BOY, STORAGE, SCHUMER, PERSON, TOSH, NCIS, GLEE, FIRE, CONTAINER, MINDY, DUSK, ORIGINALS, SUPERNATURAL & VOICE!! TEEN MOM Finale Special!! DANCE MOMS 100!! HARDCORE PAWN Finale!! Nathan Fillion & Tatiana Maslany on CONAN!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 135 total posts 29 posts
- Jaden Smith will dress like a girl to avoid slavery in THE GOOD LORD BIRD! -- 70 total posts 18 posts
- Everyone thinks Elizabeth Banks is a hooker in this red-band WALK OF SHAME trailer! -- 38 total posts 12 posts
- David Fincher wants more money to do his JOBS! -- 176 total posts 11 posts
- THE SIGNAL and V/H/S co-director David Bruckner to direct the found footage FRIDAY THE 13TH reboot?! -- 64 total posts 5 posts
- 3rd week of April 2014's PICKS & PEEKS: Welles,Wilder,Svankmajer, Mann,Jeong, Sirk,Trier & more!!! -- 108 total posts 5 posts
- The Composer For That BATMAN / SUPERMAN Movie Is… -- 227 total posts 5 posts
- Matthew Vaughn to get SUPERIOR to stay in the Mark Millar business for Fox! -- 20 total posts 4 posts
- Wanna see some location video from the filming of Guillermo del Toro's CRIMSON PEAK? -- 14 total posts 3 posts