Annette Kellerman On STRINGS!!
- Annette Kellerman
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:34 p.m. CST
No im not. Nice review
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:39 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:56 p.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:06 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:11 p.m. CST
No matter how many reviews I've written over the years, there's always at least one talkback about that damn camel toe Harry insisted that Cartuna include (along with the bionic leg) way back when he designed my avatar.
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
But it is kind of disturbing that you say "Harry insisted". Yep, sure is. Doesn't take away from the beauty of your camel toe one bit, though. <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Jan. 20, 2012, 5:36 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
what year is it? who's the president?? seriously, did i miss a memo?
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
by Monty Cristo
My darling friend, at least you have non-cybernetic limbs and a human body. Harry had my consciousness transferred into a giant cigar and all my extremities replaced. At least I have escaped Chateau d'If. What a cost...
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:10 p.m. CST
Are you an amputee or something? And if you are an actual girl who knows the guys who run this site, why are you not depicted as a big fat Chaz Bono looking lady?
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
That actually does make me feel better. As for Harry's insistence on the canel toe, I wish I could've recorded his maniacal giggling when first describing the fluffy slippers he gave Moriarty's avatar....Harry ALWAYS has the last laugh.
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:45 p.m. CST
I dunno, that's a pretty cute cigar...
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:24 a.m. CST
aparently Annette Kellerman never saw the great 1966 movie called SECONDS directed by John Frankenheimer staring Cary Grant with score composed by the master Jerry Goldsmith and cinematography by the legendary James Wong Howe
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:28 a.m. CST
I usualy don't like Rock Hudson much. But he's magnificent in SECONDS, truly what could be his top best acting job of his career. His haunting acting in the movie is quite suberb.
Jan. 22, 2012, 3:01 p.m. CST
- BARBIE. The Movie. -- 148 total posts 18 posts
- There Will Soon Be No More Orci / Kurtzman Movies!?!? + One Of Them Is Pushing To Direct The Third JJVerse STAR TREK Film!! -- 352 total posts 15 posts
- The First Official BTS Shots From JURASSIC WORLD Are Here!! -- 82 total posts 14 posts
- They're going to have to look for another MIDNIGHT RIDER, because after that tragedy, William Hurt ain't stickin' around! -- 42 total posts 13 posts
- UPDATED (21:55): Trailer taken down by IFC! The trailer for BOYHOOD takes us through a decade-plus of the life of young lead actor Ellan Coltrane! -- 20 total posts 12 posts
- Tom Hardy (as twins) and Emily Browning to star in Brian Helgeland's gangster flick, LEGEND! -- 19 total posts 10 posts
- Robert Downey Jr. seems to be tweeting a picture a day from the set of Avengers: Age of Ultron... -- 111 total posts 10 posts
- "Where do you stand on Michael Buble?" "His windpipe?" Steve Coogan and Rob Brydon have more celebrity impressions up their sleeves in THE TRIP TO ITALY trailer! -- 30 total posts 8 posts
- Director Colin Trevorrow Talks The Bigger Picture Of JURASSIC WORLD!! -- 71 total posts 7 posts
- Check Out the Trailer for EJECTA - From PONTYPOOL Scribe Tony Burgess! -- 13 total posts 6 posts