Annette Kellerman On STRINGS!!
- Annette Kellerman
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:34 p.m. CST
No im not. Nice review
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:39 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:56 p.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:06 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:11 p.m. CST
No matter how many reviews I've written over the years, there's always at least one talkback about that damn camel toe Harry insisted that Cartuna include (along with the bionic leg) way back when he designed my avatar.
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
But it is kind of disturbing that you say "Harry insisted". Yep, sure is. Doesn't take away from the beauty of your camel toe one bit, though. <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Jan. 20, 2012, 5:36 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
what year is it? who's the president?? seriously, did i miss a memo?
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
by Monty Cristo
My darling friend, at least you have non-cybernetic limbs and a human body. Harry had my consciousness transferred into a giant cigar and all my extremities replaced. At least I have escaped Chateau d'If. What a cost...
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:10 p.m. CST
Are you an amputee or something? And if you are an actual girl who knows the guys who run this site, why are you not depicted as a big fat Chaz Bono looking lady?
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
That actually does make me feel better. As for Harry's insistence on the canel toe, I wish I could've recorded his maniacal giggling when first describing the fluffy slippers he gave Moriarty's avatar....Harry ALWAYS has the last laugh.
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:45 p.m. CST
I dunno, that's a pretty cute cigar...
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:24 a.m. CST
aparently Annette Kellerman never saw the great 1966 movie called SECONDS directed by John Frankenheimer staring Cary Grant with score composed by the master Jerry Goldsmith and cinematography by the legendary James Wong Howe
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:28 a.m. CST
I usualy don't like Rock Hudson much. But he's magnificent in SECONDS, truly what could be his top best acting job of his career. His haunting acting in the movie is quite suberb.
Jan. 22, 2012, 3:01 p.m. CST
- Two New AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic-Con Posters Reveal… -- 195 total posts 195 posts
- SDCC '14: Another snap of Batfleck from BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 353 total posts 126 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint has seen the new Interstellar trailer! Plus The Rock and Spongebob stuff! -- 115 total posts 115 posts
- SDCC '14: Quint talks about the surprisingly good 5-ish minutes of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles shown at the Con! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Mark Hamill referred to his beard for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII as "contractually-obligated"!! Does that confirm what we've been hearing?? -- 283 total posts 99 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 319 total posts 73 posts
- "This is a classic alternate reality situation...like FRINGE!" Get wet with the red-band trailer for HOT TUB TIME MACHINE 2! -- 115 total posts 62 posts
- Has Marvel's DOCTOR STRANGE Casting Search Gone To Phoenix? -- 62 total posts 62 posts
- New Clips From STAR WARS REBELS Bring Lightsabers And Stormtroopers!! -- 28 total posts 28 posts
- A First And Promising Trailer For NIGHTFALL, The Ridley Scott Produced HALOverse Digital Series!! -- 24 total posts 24 posts