Annette Kellerman On STRINGS!!
- Annette Kellerman
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:34 p.m. CST
No im not. Nice review
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:39 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 1:56 p.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:06 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:11 p.m. CST
No matter how many reviews I've written over the years, there's always at least one talkback about that damn camel toe Harry insisted that Cartuna include (along with the bionic leg) way back when he designed my avatar.
Jan. 20, 2012, 2:25 p.m. CST
Jan. 20, 2012, 4:40 p.m. CST
But it is kind of disturbing that you say "Harry insisted". Yep, sure is. Doesn't take away from the beauty of your camel toe one bit, though. <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> <p> Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Jan. 20, 2012, 5:36 p.m. CST
by paul burnett
what year is it? who's the president?? seriously, did i miss a memo?
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:04 p.m. CST
by Monty Cristo
My darling friend, at least you have non-cybernetic limbs and a human body. Harry had my consciousness transferred into a giant cigar and all my extremities replaced. At least I have escaped Chateau d'If. What a cost...
Jan. 20, 2012, 6:10 p.m. CST
Are you an amputee or something? And if you are an actual girl who knows the guys who run this site, why are you not depicted as a big fat Chaz Bono looking lady?
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:44 p.m. CST
That actually does make me feel better. As for Harry's insistence on the canel toe, I wish I could've recorded his maniacal giggling when first describing the fluffy slippers he gave Moriarty's avatar....Harry ALWAYS has the last laugh.
Jan. 20, 2012, 7:45 p.m. CST
I dunno, that's a pretty cute cigar...
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:24 a.m. CST
aparently Annette Kellerman never saw the great 1966 movie called SECONDS directed by John Frankenheimer staring Cary Grant with score composed by the master Jerry Goldsmith and cinematography by the legendary James Wong Howe
Jan. 21, 2012, 6:28 a.m. CST
I usualy don't like Rock Hudson much. But he's magnificent in SECONDS, truly what could be his top best acting job of his career. His haunting acting in the movie is quite suberb.
Jan. 22, 2012, 3:01 p.m. CST
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 350 total posts 350 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 238 total posts 238 posts
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 126 total posts 126 posts
- Filed under "you're damn right it's 2014," Kevin Smith to direct Johnny Depp in YOGA HOSERS!! -- 291 total posts 101 posts
- Trailer for New Stephen King Thriller, A GOOD MARRIAGE! -- 93 total posts 85 posts
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 78 total posts 78 posts
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Here’s Our First Official Image From The ANT-MAN Movie!! -- 307 total posts 35 posts
- New TV Spot for OUIJA! -- 34 total posts 34 posts
- Trailer for Action-Thriller '71, Starring Jack O'Connell! -- 30 total posts 30 posts