A New Teaser Trailer To PARANORMAN! Looks Fantastic!
Dying to see this (pun intended), but I have to wait until August 2012. Norman can see the dead, and soon, we'll all be seeing them unless he does something. This teaser looks entirely charming and sweet (for it being about dead people) and of course it's from the makers of CORALINE. Great teaser!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:21 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:24 p.m. CST
Coraline is still one of my daughters favorite movies. I'm sure we'll see this too.
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:28 p.m. CST
It's been online for some time now. What's the deal AICN, slow news day? Did ya have ta go sloggin through old stuff to pad your content?
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:31 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:32 p.m. CST
by paul waterton
I saw this on other sites days ago!
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:35 p.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
After Prometheus, Django & Dark Knight . . . Hobbit's not out in 2012, is it?
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:48 p.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
Looks cute. I'm sure I'll see it eventually.
Dec. 15, 2011, 1:20 p.m. CST
by John Hughes
he'll see that movie!
Dec. 15, 2011, 1:37 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 1:58 p.m. CST
Fist preview was really un focused and weak. Movie is looking interesting...
Dec. 15, 2011, 2:56 p.m. CST
is much better than Regular 3D.
Dec. 15, 2011, 4:02 p.m. CST
I'm gonna frigging go broke going to the movies next year. This brings my in-the-theater list to like 20.
Dec. 15, 2011, 4:25 p.m. CST
by shane peterson
lol yeah it's out late next year.
Dec. 15, 2011, 5:07 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 8:25 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 10:13 p.m. CST
Even sadder, why do you have to come and point it out, as if you've achieved some victory? How about just shut the fuck up, I hadn't seen this yet cos I don't spend all day every day keeping record of who posts fucking trailers first or not.
Dec. 15, 2011, 10:27 p.m. CST
...with Donovan's 'Season of the Witch' playing in the background. Totally in.
Dec. 16, 2011, 5:30 a.m. CST
Visually delicious. Visalicious?
Dec. 16, 2011, 10:58 p.m. CST
Dec. 17, 2011, 1:30 a.m. CST
I switched this pathetic trailer off after about 25 seconds into it. You know, I do think that cynicism is sometimes taken to the extreme on this website, but when I come here and see "LOOKS FANTASTIC!" for something, I actually fucking expect it to be fantastic! I am not trying to discuss semantics here. So, yes, it looks fantastical, i.e., make-belief, but to most, 'fantastic' means FUCKING AWESOME, EPIC, AWE-INSPIRING, BREATH TAKING, .... you get the idea. So when I come and click on this trailer and see a worthless fucking bullshit montage of "been-there-done-that-meh-why-am-I-watching-this-shit" frames playing in front of me, I begin to ask myself why I even bother coming on this website anymore. You fucking unoriginal, uneducated, ineloquent twats need to get some new fucking adjectives to showcase your drivel on here. How about such gems such as "looks interesting" or "looks decent" or "looks okay"...? How about that? Stop fucking parading ever god-damned shit stain that drops on your platter from the asshole of Hollywood, as the redemption of Satan or something. For fuck's sake. Even the fucking new Batman trailer was underwhelming. This site is beginning to more and more replace actual useful content with diluted piss sprinkled with shit flakes. So, the bottom line is: No, that trailer was not fantastic, Nordling, you fucking chimpanzee, and yes, if you stop with your bullshit false advertisements in the future, I will consider this rant a productive utilization of my time. Fucking assholes.
Dec. 18, 2011, 3:30 a.m. CST
The fact that this film exists mean that there probably won't ever be an Odd Thomas movie. Two films about people who can see ghosts won't happen in Hollywood. Except Odd Thomas wouldn't have been made for kiddies. Sure it has it's fun moments but at it's heart it's got a serious side, and would be all about love, sacrifice and regret.
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 14 total posts 14 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 61 total posts 7 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 34 total posts 6 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 135 total posts 6 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 257 total posts 4 posts
- Michael Fassbender makes experimental music from behind a giant papier-mache head in this trailer for FRANK! -- 57 total posts 4 posts
- Learn What Happens Next On HBO’s GAME OF THRONES!! -- 140 total posts 3 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 3 total posts 3 posts