A New Teaser Trailer To PARANORMAN! Looks Fantastic!
Dying to see this (pun intended), but I have to wait until August 2012. Norman can see the dead, and soon, we'll all be seeing them unless he does something. This teaser looks entirely charming and sweet (for it being about dead people) and of course it's from the makers of CORALINE. Great teaser!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:21 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:24 p.m. CST
Coraline is still one of my daughters favorite movies. I'm sure we'll see this too.
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:28 p.m. CST
It's been online for some time now. What's the deal AICN, slow news day? Did ya have ta go sloggin through old stuff to pad your content?
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:31 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:32 p.m. CST
by paul waterton
I saw this on other sites days ago!
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:35 p.m. CST
by Nice Marmot
After Prometheus, Django & Dark Knight . . . Hobbit's not out in 2012, is it?
Dec. 15, 2011, 12:48 p.m. CST
by Jaster Mareel
Looks cute. I'm sure I'll see it eventually.
Dec. 15, 2011, 1:20 p.m. CST
by John Hughes
he'll see that movie!
Dec. 15, 2011, 1:37 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 1:58 p.m. CST
Fist preview was really un focused and weak. Movie is looking interesting...
Dec. 15, 2011, 2:56 p.m. CST
is much better than Regular 3D.
Dec. 15, 2011, 4:02 p.m. CST
I'm gonna frigging go broke going to the movies next year. This brings my in-the-theater list to like 20.
Dec. 15, 2011, 4:25 p.m. CST
by shane peterson
lol yeah it's out late next year.
Dec. 15, 2011, 5:07 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 8:25 p.m. CST
Dec. 15, 2011, 10:13 p.m. CST
Even sadder, why do you have to come and point it out, as if you've achieved some victory? How about just shut the fuck up, I hadn't seen this yet cos I don't spend all day every day keeping record of who posts fucking trailers first or not.
Dec. 15, 2011, 10:27 p.m. CST
...with Donovan's 'Season of the Witch' playing in the background. Totally in.
Dec. 16, 2011, 5:30 a.m. CST
Visually delicious. Visalicious?
Dec. 16, 2011, 10:58 p.m. CST
Dec. 17, 2011, 1:30 a.m. CST
I switched this pathetic trailer off after about 25 seconds into it. You know, I do think that cynicism is sometimes taken to the extreme on this website, but when I come here and see "LOOKS FANTASTIC!" for something, I actually fucking expect it to be fantastic! I am not trying to discuss semantics here. So, yes, it looks fantastical, i.e., make-belief, but to most, 'fantastic' means FUCKING AWESOME, EPIC, AWE-INSPIRING, BREATH TAKING, .... you get the idea. So when I come and click on this trailer and see a worthless fucking bullshit montage of "been-there-done-that-meh-why-am-I-watching-this-shit" frames playing in front of me, I begin to ask myself why I even bother coming on this website anymore. You fucking unoriginal, uneducated, ineloquent twats need to get some new fucking adjectives to showcase your drivel on here. How about such gems such as "looks interesting" or "looks decent" or "looks okay"...? How about that? Stop fucking parading ever god-damned shit stain that drops on your platter from the asshole of Hollywood, as the redemption of Satan or something. For fuck's sake. Even the fucking new Batman trailer was underwhelming. This site is beginning to more and more replace actual useful content with diluted piss sprinkled with shit flakes. So, the bottom line is: No, that trailer was not fantastic, Nordling, you fucking chimpanzee, and yes, if you stop with your bullshit false advertisements in the future, I will consider this rant a productive utilization of my time. Fucking assholes.
Dec. 18, 2011, 3:30 a.m. CST
The fact that this film exists mean that there probably won't ever be an Odd Thomas movie. Two films about people who can see ghosts won't happen in Hollywood. Except Odd Thomas wouldn't have been made for kiddies. Sure it has it's fun moments but at it's heart it's got a serious side, and would be all about love, sacrifice and regret.
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 183 total posts 183 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 259 total posts 158 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 268 total posts 130 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 120 total posts 120 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 77 total posts 77 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 163 total posts 72 posts
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 69 total posts 69 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 116 total posts 60 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 59 total posts 59 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 68 total posts 40 posts