ScoreKeeper Announces the Five Winners of the GREMLINS CD by Jerry Goldsmith!
Greetings! ScoreKeeper here to announce the lucky winners who will be receiving a rather awesome gift a little early this year. A lot of you must really love the score to GREMLINS (1984). Who can blame you? I received almost twice as many entries as I normally do for a typical soundtrack giveaways.
...but this is far from typical, isn't it?
So let's get to it. The five winners who will be receiving a CD copy of GREMLINS by Jerry Goldsmith courtesy of Retrograde Records, Film Score Monthly, and Screen Archives Entertainment are…
Arthur Tarnowski of Montreal, Canada
Eddie D'Agostino of Seattle, Washington
Mark Schriefer of Toledo, Ohio
Hugo Luquet of Paris, France
Brandon Tanner of Tomball, Texas
For all those who didn't win...look on the bright side. Now you know exactly what to ask Santa for Christmas this year! If you really love this score, buy five or six and pass them out to friends and loved ones. You want to be the person that gives the cool gifts don't you?
For more information including a complete track listing and audio samples check out Screen Archives Entertainment.
If you're on Twitter look me up...
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 29, 2011, 8:25 p.m. CST
... this almost makes up for the videos that are only viewable in the United States that keep popping up on this site.
Nov. 29, 2011, 8:27 p.m. CST
...it looks like a great soundtrack.
Nov. 29, 2011, 8:32 p.m. CST
Yeah I counted Texas so what you wanna fight about it?
Nov. 29, 2011, 8:33 p.m. CST
I didn't think I had the slightest chance in hell of wining. A dream come true and so close to Christmas
Nov. 29, 2011, 9:03 p.m. CST
I really wanted that one!
Nov. 29, 2011, 9:31 p.m. CST
by Nasty In The Pasty
Nov. 29, 2011, 9:38 p.m. CST
Can't believe I won one. Looking forward to finding this in the mail!
Nov. 29, 2011, 10:37 p.m. CST
Nov. 29, 2011, 11 p.m. CST
I live close to Louetta and 249, so howdy neighbor! Congrats!
Nov. 29, 2011, 11:15 p.m. CST
Go figure! I'm near Spring Cypress myself.
Nov. 30, 2011, 5:22 a.m. CST
Specifically Wales? Wah! Wah! *throws toys out of pram* Wah! Bum, guess I'm going to have to buy a copy. Shiznits.
Nov. 30, 2011, 5:56 a.m. CST
I sure am jealous of those winners who get to have the Gremlins film score on CD! Maybe they'll pick them up at the post office so they can blast the Gremlins soundtrack from the speakers of their mom's car on the way home! Hot!
Nov. 30, 2011, 8:40 a.m. CST
I bought mine off of eBay about twelve years ago. It was a compilation of Gremlins and Twilight Zone: The Movie. Goldsmith was very good at capturing the tone of small town life, such as in Poltergeist, and The 'burbs.
Nov. 30, 2011, 5:24 p.m. CST
Nov. 30, 2011, 5:29 p.m. CST
If by "it" you mean "The Choppah," then yes, I'd have to agree. Other than that, you'll have to clarify.
Nov. 30, 2011, 7:46 p.m. CST
Oh my...looks like someone is insecure about their personal musical taste. Sorry to hear that. Hope you feel better soon!
Nov. 30, 2011, 8:34 p.m. CST
- Is DOCTOR STRANGE coming to us in July 2016?!! -- 257 total posts 61 posts
- Meet Bigfoot in this New Clip from EXISTS! -- 113 total posts 18 posts
- DESTINY ‘Raids’ Have Begun!! More Events Coming Soon!! -- 87 total posts 10 posts
- 3rd PICKS & PEEKS of Sept 2014: Crichton Blus, THE PARTY, Bloody Entertainment, GODZILLA 3D & More!!! -- 622 total posts 10 posts
- A New Trailer For Robert Downey Jr’s THE JUDGE!! -- 62 total posts 3 posts
- Are you ready for THE GHOST DIMENSION!?! The new PARANORMAL ACTIVITY film gets a title and a release date!! -- 77 total posts 2 posts
- Hercules Says The Big Mystery Is How Anybody At NBC Thought It Was A Good Idea To Greenlight THE MYSTERIES OF LAURA!! -- 17 total posts 2 posts
- Timur Bekmambetov Finds His Ben-Hur For, Well, BEN-HUR!! -- 272 total posts 2 posts
- More Details On The Upcoming And Promising ALIEN: ISOLATION Game!! 'Survivor Mode’!! -- 77 total posts 2 posts
- SONS OF ANARCHY 7.2!! BIG BROTHER’s Final Five Become Final Four!! The Final Six Hit TALENT!! The Returns Of NEW GIRL And MINDY!! New ROOSEVELTS, UTOPIA, STORAGE, CARTER, MATADOR, DANCING, WIZARD & JENNIE GARTH!! Craig Ferguson On SETH!! Bill Hader On THE DAILY SHOW!! Jerry Lewis & Public Enemy On FALLON!! Herc’s Tuesday TV Talkback!! -- 37 total posts 1 post