AICN UK: Win a copy of the final series of SPOOKS on DVD and get a special bundle of collector’s items to go with it!
Ain't It Cool News is giving away the complete SPOOKS Series 10, signed scripts, one of Sir Harry Pearce’s ties, and a pair of his cufflinks from the series. Plus, five runners up will win copies of the final series on DVD.
Embark on the final death-defying mission of SPOOKS and celebrate the finale of this thrilling drama, released on DVD November 28.
Following the central character, Harry Pearce (Peter Firth – THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, LIFE FORCE), it explores what makes the beloved steady hand of MI5 tick. Having known and trusted this man for nine series, SPOOKS: Series 10 questions how well audiences really know Harry. Old friendships, ghosts from the past and shocking secrets all come to light, putting in doubt the nation's trust in him.
Packed with more special features than a spy's briefcase, SPOOKS: Series 10 will not fail to disappoint. Simply answer the question below for your chance to win before the competition closes at noon on Wednesday, November 30. This contest is open exclusively to residents of the United Kingdom.
Harry Pearce holds what role within MI5?
A. Head of Section D
B. Double Agent
C. Minister of Magic
And if you are a true fan, then Peter Firth, aka Sir Harry Pearce, has hidden secret codes all over the internet, which you need to break in order to win the ultimate SPOOKS fan prize, including exclusive pieces from the set of this popular franchise.
See if you can discover the code to unlock the safe, hidden here on Facebook, that will give you access to the ultimate SPOOKS fan prize! Codes have been hidden all over the internet, so you will need to do your own investigating if you want to win this money-can't-buy prize.
Classified information – three digit code is JSP
HERE's an exclusive clip featuring a couple of memorable SPOOKS moment.
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 27, 2011, 7:16 p.m. CST
D) . The answer only revealed if you spray the SPOOKS Spy solution(tm) directly to your screen.Which only us real fans own.booyah.
Nov. 27, 2011, 9:42 p.m. CST
Say it aint so? I could watch another 10 series of that show!
Nov. 28, 2011, 5:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Chats Up BUFFY THE VAMPIRE SLAYER / ED WOOD Icon (And Hollywood Royalty) Juliet Landau!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 10pm PT / Sunday 1am ET!! -- 356 total posts 329 posts
- ‘He’s Worse Than Anybody!!’ Sunday Brings HBO’s Season Finale Of TRUE DETECTIVE!! -- 75 total posts 75 posts
- Harry shares Day 1 of SXSW which stars Jon Favreau's utterly delicious CHEF!!! -- 188 total posts 59 posts
- ‘We Got Six Bullets!!’ Sunday Brings WALKING DEAD 4.13!! -- 54 total posts 54 posts
- Darker ZORRO Reboot Finds its Writer! -- 296 total posts 43 posts
- TERMINATOR: GENESIS to be a sequel, reboot, and prequel all at the same time!?! -- 489 total posts 35 posts
- Hercules Says RESURRECTION Is Easily The Best Broadcast Pilot Of The 2013-14 Season And ABC’s Best Pilot In Years!! -- 29 total posts 29 posts
- Nordling's Day One Of SXSW 2014 - THE DESERT And PREMATURE! -- 26 total posts 19 posts
- Quint eats up Jon Favreau's CHEF, opening night flick of SXSW 2014! -- 43 total posts 15 posts
- Fox Renews For Next Season THE MINDY PROJECT, THE FOLLOWING, BROOKLYN NINE-NINE And NEW GIRL!! -- 68 total posts 14 posts