AICN UK: Win a copy of the final series of SPOOKS on DVD and get a special bundle of collector’s items to go with it!
Ain't It Cool News is giving away the complete SPOOKS Series 10, signed scripts, one of Sir Harry Pearce’s ties, and a pair of his cufflinks from the series. Plus, five runners up will win copies of the final series on DVD.
Embark on the final death-defying mission of SPOOKS and celebrate the finale of this thrilling drama, released on DVD November 28.
Following the central character, Harry Pearce (Peter Firth – THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, LIFE FORCE), it explores what makes the beloved steady hand of MI5 tick. Having known and trusted this man for nine series, SPOOKS: Series 10 questions how well audiences really know Harry. Old friendships, ghosts from the past and shocking secrets all come to light, putting in doubt the nation's trust in him.
Packed with more special features than a spy's briefcase, SPOOKS: Series 10 will not fail to disappoint. Simply answer the question below for your chance to win before the competition closes at noon on Wednesday, November 30. This contest is open exclusively to residents of the United Kingdom.
Harry Pearce holds what role within MI5?
A. Head of Section D
B. Double Agent
C. Minister of Magic
And if you are a true fan, then Peter Firth, aka Sir Harry Pearce, has hidden secret codes all over the internet, which you need to break in order to win the ultimate SPOOKS fan prize, including exclusive pieces from the set of this popular franchise.
See if you can discover the code to unlock the safe, hidden here on Facebook, that will give you access to the ultimate SPOOKS fan prize! Codes have been hidden all over the internet, so you will need to do your own investigating if you want to win this money-can't-buy prize.
Classified information – three digit code is JSP
HERE's an exclusive clip featuring a couple of memorable SPOOKS moment.
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 27, 2011, 7:16 p.m. CST
D) . The answer only revealed if you spray the SPOOKS Spy solution(tm) directly to your screen.Which only us real fans own.booyah.
Nov. 27, 2011, 9:42 p.m. CST
Say it aint so? I could watch another 10 series of that show!
Nov. 28, 2011, 5:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
- JAMES GANDOLFINI 1961-2013 -- 201 total posts 48 posts
- Ages And Genders!! Casting Breakdown For Seven Characters Headed For J.J. Abrams’ STAR WARS: EPISODE VII?? -- 304 total posts 43 posts
- Mary Jane Watson is NOT going to be a part of THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 287 total posts 25 posts
- A New KICK-ASS 2 International Poster!! -- 66 total posts 14 posts
- A Few Nice "Making Of' Pics From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 142 total posts 12 posts
- Father Geek says MAN OF STEEL is pretty much the best Superhero Movie ever made and I'm not gonna argue! -- 1923 total posts 12 posts
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 147 total posts 11 posts
- NOWHERE BOY director Sam Taylor-Johnson signs on to 50 SHADES OF GREY!! -- 55 total posts 9 posts
- David S. Goyer And Mr. Beaks Talk MAN OF STEEL Spoilers! DA VINCI'S DEMONS,100 BULLETS And JUSTICE LEAGUE Also Discussed! -- 594 total posts 9 posts
- ‘It’s The Least Of Your Problems!!’ Hercules Has Seen Tonight’s Big HANNIBAL Finale!! -- 9 total posts 9 posts