AICN UK: Win a copy of the final series of SPOOKS on DVD and get a special bundle of collector’s items to go with it!
Ain't It Cool News is giving away the complete SPOOKS Series 10, signed scripts, one of Sir Harry Pearce’s ties, and a pair of his cufflinks from the series. Plus, five runners up will win copies of the final series on DVD.
Embark on the final death-defying mission of SPOOKS and celebrate the finale of this thrilling drama, released on DVD November 28.
Following the central character, Harry Pearce (Peter Firth – THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, LIFE FORCE), it explores what makes the beloved steady hand of MI5 tick. Having known and trusted this man for nine series, SPOOKS: Series 10 questions how well audiences really know Harry. Old friendships, ghosts from the past and shocking secrets all come to light, putting in doubt the nation's trust in him.
Packed with more special features than a spy's briefcase, SPOOKS: Series 10 will not fail to disappoint. Simply answer the question below for your chance to win before the competition closes at noon on Wednesday, November 30. This contest is open exclusively to residents of the United Kingdom.
Harry Pearce holds what role within MI5?
A. Head of Section D
B. Double Agent
C. Minister of Magic
And if you are a true fan, then Peter Firth, aka Sir Harry Pearce, has hidden secret codes all over the internet, which you need to break in order to win the ultimate SPOOKS fan prize, including exclusive pieces from the set of this popular franchise.
See if you can discover the code to unlock the safe, hidden here on Facebook, that will give you access to the ultimate SPOOKS fan prize! Codes have been hidden all over the internet, so you will need to do your own investigating if you want to win this money-can't-buy prize.
Classified information – three digit code is JSP
HERE's an exclusive clip featuring a couple of memorable SPOOKS moment.
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 27, 2011, 7:16 p.m. CST
D) . The answer only revealed if you spray the SPOOKS Spy solution(tm) directly to your screen.Which only us real fans own.booyah.
Nov. 27, 2011, 9:42 p.m. CST
Say it aint so? I could watch another 10 series of that show!
Nov. 28, 2011, 5:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
- New Trailer For Christopher Nolan's INTERSTELLAR Is Here! Let's Light This Candle! -- 416 total posts 171 posts
- Alex Kurtzman (as in Kurtzman and Orci) to direct the MUMMY reboot...yay?!! -- 261 total posts 162 posts
- Jeremy Talks GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY, ANT-MAN And Comic Con With Kevin Feige! -- 276 total posts 138 posts
- International BIRDMAN Trailer Is Here!!! -- 114 total posts 114 posts
- Trailer for NIGHT AT THE MUSEUM 3...yeah, you're welcome! -- 267 total posts 106 posts
- Rest In Peace Makeup Legend Dick Smith -- 94 total posts 94 posts
- Disney Taking The Ol' Bait-And-Switch Route With Teaser For INTO THE WOODS! -- 93 total posts 93 posts
- Trailer for MUDBLOODS - Documentary About Real Life Muggle Quidditch Players! -- 83 total posts 83 posts
- HBO Greenlights New Class Warfare Miniseries From THE WIRE Mastermind David Simon!! -- 103 total posts 69 posts
- First Poster for THE HATEFUL EIGHT Arrives, Confirming 2015 Release! -- 187 total posts 64 posts