AICN UK: Win a copy of the final series of SPOOKS on DVD and get a special bundle of collector’s items to go with it!
Ain't It Cool News is giving away the complete SPOOKS Series 10, signed scripts, one of Sir Harry Pearce’s ties, and a pair of his cufflinks from the series. Plus, five runners up will win copies of the final series on DVD.
Embark on the final death-defying mission of SPOOKS and celebrate the finale of this thrilling drama, released on DVD November 28.
Following the central character, Harry Pearce (Peter Firth – THE HUNT FOR RED OCTOBER, LIFE FORCE), it explores what makes the beloved steady hand of MI5 tick. Having known and trusted this man for nine series, SPOOKS: Series 10 questions how well audiences really know Harry. Old friendships, ghosts from the past and shocking secrets all come to light, putting in doubt the nation's trust in him.
Packed with more special features than a spy's briefcase, SPOOKS: Series 10 will not fail to disappoint. Simply answer the question below for your chance to win before the competition closes at noon on Wednesday, November 30. This contest is open exclusively to residents of the United Kingdom.
Harry Pearce holds what role within MI5?
A. Head of Section D
B. Double Agent
C. Minister of Magic
And if you are a true fan, then Peter Firth, aka Sir Harry Pearce, has hidden secret codes all over the internet, which you need to break in order to win the ultimate SPOOKS fan prize, including exclusive pieces from the set of this popular franchise.
See if you can discover the code to unlock the safe, hidden here on Facebook, that will give you access to the ultimate SPOOKS fan prize! Codes have been hidden all over the internet, so you will need to do your own investigating if you want to win this money-can't-buy prize.
Classified information – three digit code is JSP
HERE's an exclusive clip featuring a couple of memorable SPOOKS moment.
Follow me on Twitter!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 27, 2011, 7:16 p.m. CST
D) . The answer only revealed if you spray the SPOOKS Spy solution(tm) directly to your screen.Which only us real fans own.booyah.
Nov. 27, 2011, 9:42 p.m. CST
Say it aint so? I could watch another 10 series of that show!
Nov. 28, 2011, 5:12 a.m. CST
by paul burnett
- The Bat Cowl from BATMAN V SUPERMAN: DAWN OF JUSTICE is in the hall! -- 229 total posts 229 posts
- There's a new awesome filming location for STAR WARS 7!!! -- 186 total posts 186 posts
- FIFTY SHADES OF GREY Trailer Is Like Daaaaayuuuuuuum! -- 132 total posts 131 posts
- Beginning of a flood of AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON Comic Con Artwork?!?! -- 200 total posts 116 posts
- Marvel Debuts Special ANT-MAN Poster For Comic Con! -- 109 total posts 66 posts
- Behold The Blazing New Poster For THE HOBBIT: THE BATTLE OF THE FIVE ARMIES!! -- 218 total posts 54 posts
- Sony Says Fuck It, Announces Release Dates For THE SINISTER SIX And THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 3! -- 348 total posts 53 posts
- SDCC '14: Title logo for WARCRAFT! -- 60 total posts 48 posts
- Marvel sets one additional 2018 release date! -- 104 total posts 43 posts
- He's not 007 anymore, but Pierce Brosnan is still kicking ass across Europe in the full trailer for THE NOVEMBER MAN! -- 85 total posts 36 posts