When The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day says a second, it means five minutes.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Another quickie BTS shot as I make my way through the Holiday Guide; a makeshift dolly on the set of Jean-Luc Godard’s Breathless!
Thanks to reader Andrew Hein for sending this one along! Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s pic ran all the way home!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:33 a.m. CST
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:34 a.m. CST
a pic of the Macy's parade balloons being inflated...maybe next year...
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:38 a.m. CST
The french Steve McQueen.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:03 a.m. CST
Belmondo, Seberg, Godard. Still manages to make a lot of modern cinema look tired and stale.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:04 a.m. CST
That's what they told us at SUNY Binghamton.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:07 a.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
it's called a brouette
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:40 p.m. CST
I love its style, but it's a very slow paced movie.
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:41 p.m. CST
is the American Jean-Paul Belmondo you meant to say...
Nov. 24, 2011, 7:03 p.m. CST
wishes he wasSteve McQueen. Is what sojurn.szem meant to say
Nov. 25, 2011, 12:17 a.m. CST
Bullitt is played backwards in France, because going in reverse is the only motion the French can understand.
Nov. 25, 2011, 2:54 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:40 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:53 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 9:54 a.m. CST
notice you didn't offer "Riker" or "Spock" you sphincter dwelling inbred bumpkin goatfucker! Are you still 'pimping' out the 'shat' or is he out of the current rotation.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:42 p.m. CST
You're going to be late for your Klan meeting.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:49 p.m. CST
Seberg was so pretty http://www.mardecortesbaja.com/BreathlessSebergBaja.JPG
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:19 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 6:39 p.m. CST
That's bass ackwards. You must be French.
Nov. 26, 2011, 2:29 p.m. CST
Let's not forget about Alain Delon, "The Samurai", and "The Sicilian Clan." He puts both mentioned stars to shame. The French do everything backwards..?? I think they redefined film, along with Italians. Let's see how many here know who Alain Delon is.
Nov. 28, 2011, 12:09 p.m. CST
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
Is that a bad thing? Ever watch "Lawrence of Arabia"? Should that have had a quicker pace? As a remember correctly a faster pace would kind of destroy "Breathless", in my opinion...
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:35 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
... there is no direct translation of the english "shopping cart" in french. Depending upon where you are it could be: chariot, cassette, or even carriole. Now, "shopping" in french is "merchand", so "shopping cart" would be: "chariot, cassette, or carriole de merchand"
- Are you ready for VENOM and SINISTER-SIX films? -- 296 total posts 296 posts
- War Machine to join Iron Man and friends in THE AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON!?! -- 193 total posts 193 posts
- THE NAKED GUN To Abuse Nordberg Once More?? -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- The Friday Docback Awaits 'The Time of the Doctor'!! Looking Forward To DOCTOR WHO's Christmas Regeneration, And More!! -- 41 total posts 41 posts
- BBCA Brings Forth New Images From 'The Time of the Doctor' - Matt Smith's Final Episode Of DOCTOR WHO!! -- 157 total posts 32 posts
- Renny Harlin's THE LEGEND OF HERCULES Get a New Trailer! -- 30 total posts 30 posts
- Mr. Beaks And Jason Schwartzman Tune Up A Supercalifragilistic Interview About Richard M. Sherman And SAVING MR. BANKS! -- 25 total posts 25 posts
- First Trailer for EDGE OF TOMORROW, Starring Tom Cruise and Emily Blunt! -- 417 total posts 23 posts
- International Trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!!! -- 18 total posts 18 posts
- THE KNIGHTS OF BADASSDOM gets a release date! But which version will we see? -- 37 total posts 17 posts