When The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day says a second, it means five minutes.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Another quickie BTS shot as I make my way through the Holiday Guide; a makeshift dolly on the set of Jean-Luc Godard’s Breathless!
Thanks to reader Andrew Hein for sending this one along! Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s pic ran all the way home!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:33 a.m. CST
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:34 a.m. CST
a pic of the Macy's parade balloons being inflated...maybe next year...
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:38 a.m. CST
The french Steve McQueen.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:03 a.m. CST
Belmondo, Seberg, Godard. Still manages to make a lot of modern cinema look tired and stale.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:04 a.m. CST
That's what they told us at SUNY Binghamton.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:07 a.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
it's called a brouette
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:40 p.m. CST
I love its style, but it's a very slow paced movie.
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:41 p.m. CST
is the American Jean-Paul Belmondo you meant to say...
Nov. 24, 2011, 7:03 p.m. CST
wishes he wasSteve McQueen. Is what sojurn.szem meant to say
Nov. 25, 2011, 12:17 a.m. CST
Bullitt is played backwards in France, because going in reverse is the only motion the French can understand.
Nov. 25, 2011, 2:54 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:40 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:53 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 9:54 a.m. CST
notice you didn't offer "Riker" or "Spock" you sphincter dwelling inbred bumpkin goatfucker! Are you still 'pimping' out the 'shat' or is he out of the current rotation.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:42 p.m. CST
You're going to be late for your Klan meeting.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:49 p.m. CST
Seberg was so pretty http://www.mardecortesbaja.com/BreathlessSebergBaja.JPG
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:19 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 6:39 p.m. CST
That's bass ackwards. You must be French.
Nov. 26, 2011, 2:29 p.m. CST
Let's not forget about Alain Delon, "The Samurai", and "The Sicilian Clan." He puts both mentioned stars to shame. The French do everything backwards..?? I think they redefined film, along with Italians. Let's see how many here know who Alain Delon is.
Nov. 28, 2011, 12:09 p.m. CST
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
Is that a bad thing? Ever watch "Lawrence of Arabia"? Should that have had a quicker pace? As a remember correctly a faster pace would kind of destroy "Breathless", in my opinion...
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:35 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
... there is no direct translation of the english "shopping cart" in french. Depending upon where you are it could be: chariot, cassette, or even carriole. Now, "shopping" in french is "merchand", so "shopping cart" would be: "chariot, cassette, or carriole de merchand"
- AICN COMICS PODCAST: The @$$Holes take stabs at MAN OF STEEL, plus a review of Scott Snyder’s SUPERMAN UNCHAINED! -- 135 total posts 128 posts
- Sweet knights of Colombus!! A new trailer for ANCHORMAN 2: THE LEGEND CONTINUES has been unleashed!! -- 119 total posts 119 posts
- Harry's 25th Picks & Peeks of 2013!!! With THINGS TO COME, OCTAMAN, Bette Davis, STOKER, HOWLING, LIFEFORCE & more! -- 331 total posts 111 posts
- A Few Nice "Making Of' Pics From THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2!! -- 86 total posts 86 posts
- WWZ blah-ditty, blah, blah, blah! AICN HORROR’s got a truly unique zombie film you should check out instead called THE BATTERY! -- 89 total posts 84 posts
- PROMETHEUS 2 now has a writer!!! -- 712 total posts 73 posts
- Ages And Genders!! Casting Breakdown For Seven Characters Headed For J.J. Abrams’ STAR WARS: EPISODE VII?? -- 65 total posts 65 posts
- Wanna hear the least annoying sound in the world? Repeat after me: Universal picks up DUMB AND DUMBER TO!! -- 119 total posts 64 posts
Jonathan Demme To Direct
AMC’s First Sci-Fi Pilot!! -- 63 total posts 63 posts
- David S. Goyer And Mr. Beaks Talk MAN OF STEEL Spoilers! DA VINCI'S DEMONS,100 BULLETS And JUSTICE LEAGUE Also Discussed! -- 548 total posts 51 posts