When The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day says a second, it means five minutes.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Another quickie BTS shot as I make my way through the Holiday Guide; a makeshift dolly on the set of Jean-Luc Godard’s Breathless!
Thanks to reader Andrew Hein for sending this one along! Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tomorrow’s pic ran all the way home!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:33 a.m. CST
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:34 a.m. CST
a pic of the Macy's parade balloons being inflated...maybe next year...
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:38 a.m. CST
The french Steve McQueen.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:03 a.m. CST
Belmondo, Seberg, Godard. Still manages to make a lot of modern cinema look tired and stale.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:04 a.m. CST
That's what they told us at SUNY Binghamton.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:07 a.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
it's called a brouette
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:40 p.m. CST
I love its style, but it's a very slow paced movie.
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:41 p.m. CST
is the American Jean-Paul Belmondo you meant to say...
Nov. 24, 2011, 7:03 p.m. CST
wishes he wasSteve McQueen. Is what sojurn.szem meant to say
Nov. 25, 2011, 12:17 a.m. CST
Bullitt is played backwards in France, because going in reverse is the only motion the French can understand.
Nov. 25, 2011, 2:54 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:40 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:53 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 9:54 a.m. CST
notice you didn't offer "Riker" or "Spock" you sphincter dwelling inbred bumpkin goatfucker! Are you still 'pimping' out the 'shat' or is he out of the current rotation.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:42 p.m. CST
You're going to be late for your Klan meeting.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:49 p.m. CST
Seberg was so pretty http://www.mardecortesbaja.com/BreathlessSebergBaja.JPG
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:19 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 6:39 p.m. CST
That's bass ackwards. You must be French.
Nov. 26, 2011, 2:29 p.m. CST
Let's not forget about Alain Delon, "The Samurai", and "The Sicilian Clan." He puts both mentioned stars to shame. The French do everything backwards..?? I think they redefined film, along with Italians. Let's see how many here know who Alain Delon is.
Nov. 28, 2011, 12:09 p.m. CST
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
Is that a bad thing? Ever watch "Lawrence of Arabia"? Should that have had a quicker pace? As a remember correctly a faster pace would kind of destroy "Breathless", in my opinion...
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:35 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
... there is no direct translation of the english "shopping cart" in french. Depending upon where you are it could be: chariot, cassette, or even carriole. Now, "shopping" in french is "merchand", so "shopping cart" would be: "chariot, cassette, or carriole de merchand"
- Check Out Spidey and Electro in the First Clip from THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2! -- 47 total posts 47 posts
- Is one of these guys ready to play Dr. Victor Von Doom in Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR?! -- 159 total posts 28 posts
- Jason Sudeikis to star as the Laker lovin', disguise wearin' Irwin "Fletch" Fletcher in FLETCH WON! -- 92 total posts 20 posts
- The Rock ‘Em, Sock ‘Em Badassity Of TITANFALL Is Now Upon Us!! -- 76 total posts 17 posts
- ‘Nobody’s Interested In Your Texts!!’ President Barack Obama Takes On Zach Galifianakis BETWEEN TWO FERNS!! -- 52 total posts 17 posts
- International OCULUS Poster Has Arrived! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- New Clip from CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE WINTER SOLDIER! -- 84 total posts 8 posts
- A New And Nice Clip From Darren Aronofsky’s NOAH!! + Emma Watson Introduces A New Trailer!! -- 130 total posts 8 posts
- See The Flash's Full Costume For The New CW Show!! -- 73 total posts 7 posts
- Aliens look to Steve Martin to find them a new home planet in this extended teaser for HOME, entitled ALMOST HOME! -- 19 total posts 7 posts