When The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day says a second, it means five minutes.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Another quickie BTS shot as I make my way through the Holiday Guide; a makeshift dolly on the set of Jean-Luc Godard’s Breathless!
Thanks to reader Andrew Hein for sending this one along! Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s pic ran all the way home!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:33 a.m. CST
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:34 a.m. CST
a pic of the Macy's parade balloons being inflated...maybe next year...
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:38 a.m. CST
The french Steve McQueen.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:03 a.m. CST
Belmondo, Seberg, Godard. Still manages to make a lot of modern cinema look tired and stale.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:04 a.m. CST
That's what they told us at SUNY Binghamton.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:07 a.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
it's called a brouette
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:40 p.m. CST
I love its style, but it's a very slow paced movie.
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:41 p.m. CST
is the American Jean-Paul Belmondo you meant to say...
Nov. 24, 2011, 7:03 p.m. CST
wishes he wasSteve McQueen. Is what sojurn.szem meant to say
Nov. 25, 2011, 12:17 a.m. CST
Bullitt is played backwards in France, because going in reverse is the only motion the French can understand.
Nov. 25, 2011, 2:54 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:40 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:53 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 9:54 a.m. CST
notice you didn't offer "Riker" or "Spock" you sphincter dwelling inbred bumpkin goatfucker! Are you still 'pimping' out the 'shat' or is he out of the current rotation.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:42 p.m. CST
You're going to be late for your Klan meeting.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:49 p.m. CST
Seberg was so pretty http://www.mardecortesbaja.com/BreathlessSebergBaja.JPG
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:19 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 6:39 p.m. CST
That's bass ackwards. You must be French.
Nov. 26, 2011, 2:29 p.m. CST
Let's not forget about Alain Delon, "The Samurai", and "The Sicilian Clan." He puts both mentioned stars to shame. The French do everything backwards..?? I think they redefined film, along with Italians. Let's see how many here know who Alain Delon is.
Nov. 28, 2011, 12:09 p.m. CST
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
Is that a bad thing? Ever watch "Lawrence of Arabia"? Should that have had a quicker pace? As a remember correctly a faster pace would kind of destroy "Breathless", in my opinion...
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:35 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
... there is no direct translation of the english "shopping cart" in french. Depending upon where you are it could be: chariot, cassette, or even carriole. Now, "shopping" in french is "merchand", so "shopping cart" would be: "chariot, cassette, or carriole de merchand"
- Superman gets a new costume for BATMAN V SUPERMAN! -- 138 total posts 5 posts
- Check Out this Awesome Trailer for AUTOMATA - Antonio Banderas and Robots! -- 11 total posts 4 posts
- T-MINUS 3 DAYS(ish) And It’s A Wednesday MiniDocback!! New ‘DOCTOR WHO EXTRA’ BTS Show Announced, Germany To Initially Transmit ‘Deep Breath’ Undubbed, And HornOrSilk Reviews ‘The Abandoned’ Big Finish Audio!! -- 28 total posts 3 posts
- August Picks & Peeks 2014 Catch Up: DePalma, Jarmusch, Corman, Cuaron, Arau, Cosmotos, Brass, Huston + more! -- 241 total posts 3 posts
- A Provocative New Trailer For THE DEATH OF SUPERMAN LIVES!! Nic Cage, Tim Burton, Kevin Smith… -- 352 total posts 1 post
- Capone has the Winners' names for the early Chicago screening of THE BOXTROLLS with directors' Q&A!!! -- 2 total posts 1 post
- New Images from ROSEWATER, Starring Gael Garcia Bernal! -- 38 total posts 1 post
1918-2014 -- 39 total posts 1 post
- Don't count Andy Serkis' JUNGLE BOOK out just yet! He's scored Batman, Galadriel, Moneypenny, and Smaug for his cast! -- 79 total posts 1 post
- Check out a description for the first trailer for Quentin Tarantino's THE HATEFUL EIGHT! -- 45 total posts 1 post