When The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day says a second, it means five minutes.
Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today’s Behind the Scenes Pic!
Another quickie BTS shot as I make my way through the Holiday Guide; a makeshift dolly on the set of Jean-Luc Godard’s Breathless!
Thanks to reader Andrew Hein for sending this one along! Enjoy!
If you have a behind the scenes shot you’d like to submit to this column, you can email me at email@example.com.
Tomorrow’s pic ran all the way home!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:33 a.m. CST
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:34 a.m. CST
a pic of the Macy's parade balloons being inflated...maybe next year...
Nov. 24, 2011, 8:38 a.m. CST
The french Steve McQueen.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:03 a.m. CST
Belmondo, Seberg, Godard. Still manages to make a lot of modern cinema look tired and stale.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:04 a.m. CST
That's what they told us at SUNY Binghamton.
Nov. 24, 2011, 9:07 a.m. CST
by Tigger Tales
it's called a brouette
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:40 p.m. CST
I love its style, but it's a very slow paced movie.
Nov. 24, 2011, 1:41 p.m. CST
is the American Jean-Paul Belmondo you meant to say...
Nov. 24, 2011, 7:03 p.m. CST
wishes he wasSteve McQueen. Is what sojurn.szem meant to say
Nov. 25, 2011, 12:17 a.m. CST
Bullitt is played backwards in France, because going in reverse is the only motion the French can understand.
Nov. 25, 2011, 2:54 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:40 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 3:53 a.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 9:54 a.m. CST
notice you didn't offer "Riker" or "Spock" you sphincter dwelling inbred bumpkin goatfucker! Are you still 'pimping' out the 'shat' or is he out of the current rotation.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:42 p.m. CST
You're going to be late for your Klan meeting.
Nov. 25, 2011, 1:49 p.m. CST
Seberg was so pretty http://www.mardecortesbaja.com/BreathlessSebergBaja.JPG
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:19 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
Nov. 25, 2011, 6:39 p.m. CST
That's bass ackwards. You must be French.
Nov. 26, 2011, 2:29 p.m. CST
Let's not forget about Alain Delon, "The Samurai", and "The Sicilian Clan." He puts both mentioned stars to shame. The French do everything backwards..?? I think they redefined film, along with Italians. Let's see how many here know who Alain Delon is.
Nov. 28, 2011, 12:09 p.m. CST
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:21 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
Is that a bad thing? Ever watch "Lawrence of Arabia"? Should that have had a quicker pace? As a remember correctly a faster pace would kind of destroy "Breathless", in my opinion...
Nov. 29, 2011, 4:35 p.m. CST
by Skyway Moaters
... there is no direct translation of the english "shopping cart" in french. Depending upon where you are it could be: chariot, cassette, or even carriole. Now, "shopping" in french is "merchand", so "shopping cart" would be: "chariot, cassette, or carriole de merchand"
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 102 total posts 25 posts
- 100 Lucky Ones will see AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 here in Austin on April 30th! -- 19 total posts 19 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 507 total posts 10 posts
- This Week's Saturday Shorts: Parkour, Compliments, and Getting Pooped on! -- 13 total posts 7 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 263 total posts 7 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 219 total posts 5 posts
- Papa Vinyard Saw THE HATEFUL EIGHT Script Reading Last Night And Here's His Review! -- 26 total posts 3 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 21 total posts 3 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 332 total posts 3 posts
- AICN HORROR looks at PROXY! THE LASHMAN! 13 SINS! CAMP DREAD! ROULETTE! POSEIDON REX! CONFINE! DEATH DO US PART! PSYCHOPHONY: AN EXPERIMENT IN EVIL! MONSTERS TV Series! HOWLS! & WOLF CREEK 2! -- 10 total posts 2 posts