L WORD!! SURVIVOR!! THE OFFICE!! DOCTOR WHO!! TINTIN!! CONAN!! LAW & ORDER UK!! ARREST & TRIAL!! HercVault!!
On early episodes of “24,” there was an insanely sexy terrorist character played by Mia Kirshner I liked to call Naked Mandy. Mandy liked to get naked but “24” aired on primetime broadcast television, so we got to see mostly Mandy’s clothing dropping to the floor. But around the same time Kirshner was starring on “The L Word” and her character on that show liked to get naked constantly. But the “L Word” aired on Showtime so we got to see every inch of naked nympho lesbianic Mia Kirshner. Also getting fully naked? Gwyneth Paltrow’s hot cousin Katherine Moening and hot yogurt hawker Leisha Hailey. (That’s not code; she’s hot and she starred in yogurt commercials.) The science fiction part of the show was Moening’s character was supposedly so butch she was frequently mistaken for a dude.
Recurring characters -- some naked, some not -- are played by Kelly McGillis, Melanie Lynsky, Linda Ko, Lucy Lawless, Helen Shaver, Annabella Sciorra, Cynthia Stevenson, Melissa Leo, Tammy Lynn Michaels, Anne Archer, Cobie Smulders, Heather Matarazzo, Guinevere Turner, Lolita Davidovich, Elizabeth Berkley, Rosanna Arquette, Sandrine Holt, Sandra Bernhard, Kelly Lynch, Kristanna Loken, Alexandra Hedison, Kate French, Jane Lynch, Karina Lombard, Cybill Shepherd, Lauren Lee Smith, Rose Rollins, Marlee Matlin, Jane Lynch, Erin Daniels and the white hot Texiranian Sarah Shahi.
Herc’s Popular Pricing Pantry
The second season of the wonderful “Veronica Mars,” from the creator of “Cupid” and “Party Down,” has momentarily hit $11.57!! (81% Off!!)
American Restoration Vol. 1
Aspen: The Complete Miniseries
Aspen: The Complete Miniseries (Blu-ray)
Being Human 1.x
Being Human 1.x (Blu-ray)
The California Raisins Celebrity Deathmatch: Knockout Collection
Crime Story: The Complete Series
Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
The Indestructibles 1.x
It Takes A Thief: The Complete Series
Looney Tunes Platinum Collection: Vol. 1 (Blu-ray)
Looney Tunes Platinum Ultimate Collection: Vol. 1 (Blu-ray)
Medic: 50 Episodes
Neverwhere: The Complete Series ($15.99)
RuPaul's Drag Race 2.x
RuPaul's Drag Race 3.x
Shaun The Sheep 2.x
Spongebob Squarepants: Holidays
Wide Country: The Complete Series
Mob Wives 1.x <--- NEW!!
Captain Power: The Complete Series
Care Bears: Super Cuddly Collection
Clifford: Big Big Collection
Designing Women 5.x
Elvira's Movie Macabre - Santa Claus Conquers The Martians / Beast From Haunted Cave
The Game 4.x
The Game: 4-Season Pack
Going My Way: The Complete Series
Hart To Hart: Two Harts in Three-Quarter Time <--- NEW!!
Law & Order 9.x
The Simpsons 14.x
The Simpsons 14.x (Blu-ray)
Skeleton Warriors: The Complete Series
SpongeBob SquarePants 7.x
The Tall Man: The Complete Series
Transformers Prime: Darkness Rising
Underbelly: 3 Seasons
Voltron: Black Lion Collection
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Nov. 22, 2011, 7:14 a.m. CST
Dude, I'd think that was obvious by now. There's no show news in these posts, just new video releases and deal thereof. As far as an annoying presentation, well, that's the nature of the site entire. For reasons beyond my comprehension, this site will mostly look like it did in 1996. Maybe that anachronistic, idiosyncratic feel is just what Harry wants, or it's what sets AICN apart from the rest, but there it is. Deal.
Nov. 22, 2011, 7:55 a.m. CST
Was not in 'The L Word'. She was cast in the unaired/unreleased pilot for the spin-off series.
Nov. 22, 2011, 10:36 a.m. CST
$50 is still too much. Leeches
Nov. 22, 2011, 11:27 a.m. CST
re: "The science fiction part of the show was Moening’s character was supposedly so butch she was frequently mistaken for a dude."
I never thought it was because she was "butch" so much as she was androgynous, and some people guessed wrong.
Nov. 22, 2011, 11:57 a.m. CST
The last three entries have been these stupid fucking advertisements.
Nov. 22, 2011, 12:09 p.m. CST
I always felt that Mia Kirshner's character was the downfall of the show in the later seasons. I could have watched that show for many more seasons.
Nov. 22, 2011, 12:19 p.m. CST
Keeping my fingers crossed.
Nov. 23, 2011, 3:58 p.m. CST
Sold out now though.
- The GODZILLA Sequel Has A Writer!! -- 163 total posts 163 posts
- First look at footage from Genndy Tartakovsky's POPEYE! -- 258 total posts 157 posts
- Rejoice! DEADPOOL: THE MOVIE comin' to you in February 2016!! -- 260 total posts 122 posts
- DOCTOR WHO S08E05 ‘Time Heist’ Reader Reaction Begins Now!! + HornOrSilk’s ‘Domain Of The Voord’ Big Finish Audio Review, Synopses For Upcoming S8 Eps, And More!! UPDATE RE: UPCOMING UK TIME CHANGE!! -- 111 total posts 111 posts
- Quint is surprisingly quite fond of Kevin Smith's TUSK! Fantastic Fest 2014! -- 74 total posts 74 posts
- Josh Trank's FANTASTIC FOUR gets pushed back nearly two months, and knocks ASSASSIN'S CREED off the calendar! -- 156 total posts 65 posts
- Guy Ritchie brings a mermaid onto land to play his Guinevere in KNIGHTS OF THE ROUNDTABLE: KING ARTHUR! -- 115 total posts 59 posts
- Gaze Upon the Trailer for Tim Burton's BIG EYES! -- 49 total posts 49 posts
- After writing Gareth Edwards' STAR WARS flick, Gary Whitta will move on to Mark Millar's STARLIGHT! -- 42 total posts 42 posts
- Muldoon Happily Gets Lost in THE MAZE RUNNER! -- 68 total posts 40 posts