Wanna see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 in Austin tomorrow night at Alamo South?
Hey folks, Harry here... Tomorrow night at 10pm at the Alamo Drafthouse South - there's going to be a little advance screening of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3... Austin wound up being one of the 20 places across the country that won these screenings and if you click here and RSVP you can have a chance to go! The latest PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 is a very fun packed audience chapter of the series. It has some excellent scares and a really crazy ending. If you've enjoyed the other two, you should really get a kick out of this. It's going to be 10pm at ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE SOUTH on South Lamar. Better hurry, tickets should be flying away!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:24 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:28 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:29 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:35 p.m. CST
What a horrible movie. So bad that they had to offer free beer for me to not walk out before it started. Got about 30 mins into it, finished my beer and walked out. I would have rather watched The Thing prequel. That should say it all considering what a pile of shit that was.
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:56 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:59 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:03 p.m. CST
I guess that's pretty sad that I'd rather stare at the wall than watch crap. Not sure if it's more sad for me or the crappy movie.
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:16 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:18 p.m. CST
You other guys must not like spooky movies. I enjoyed the first two PA, The Ring, The Grudge, and Blair Witch. Those are all enjoyable films if you have a sense of imagination. I find them a lot more suspenseful than boring corny slashers and torture porn (even when it's admittedly done well like Devils Rejects and Wolf Creek), all I want to see in those films is to see the killer die, and most of the time that doesn't even happen, which is lame. Ghost movies lack gore and nudity but they at least have scares if you can get into them.
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:24 p.m. CST
By analogy, lethal injection is a much more pleasant way to die that being eaten by Brick-Top's pigs.
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:40 p.m. CST
The sequel was recycled bullshit and the third looks to be the same. Nothing wrong with spooky ghost stories but once it's been done it's time to move on.
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:41 p.m. CST
by the Green Gargantua
Scares the shit out of me my lady while other films do not.
Oct. 17, 2011, 4:50 p.m. CST
I watched it at home, alone, on a bright sunny day and it still spooked me a little. The second not so much. And I know it's not exactly rocket science but I guessed what the plot of the third would be while watching the second (I am sure most people did, not trying to sound clever or anything) and the trailer confirmed my guess. I even think I know what is going to happen at the end. So I think I'll wait for it to hit TV.
Oct. 17, 2011, 5:09 p.m. CST
Or maybe they can merge the Final Destination movies with the Paranormal Activities series and call it Final Activity. and that will be the last movie they make. And then they will have to come up with an original idea. And then hollywood would explode like a Michael Bay cliché.
Oct. 17, 2011, 5:51 p.m. CST
by the Green Gargantua
Oct. 18, 2011, 12:05 p.m. CST
Oct. 19, 2011, 6:49 a.m. CST
- Bryan Singer signals... the APOCALYPSE... X-MEN fans should be getting giddy! -- 384 total posts 91 posts
- We have the first trailer for THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN 2 right here and it hints towards some pretty exciting things!! -- 632 total posts 37 posts
- The BBCs Confirm 'Time of the Doctor' DOCTOR WHO Christmas Special Transmit Times!! + New Promo Art And Pics!! -- 54 total posts 15 posts
- Watch Tom Hiddleston sway with Tilda Swinton in this clip from ONLY LOVERS LEFT ALIVE! -- 29 total posts 15 posts
- Trailer and Release Date for NURSE 3D! -- 73 total posts 10 posts
- Universal Releases A Nice Tribute To Paul Walker... -- 109 total posts 9 posts
- Herc’s Seen Tonight’s First Two Episodes Of Frank Darabont’s New TNT Series MOB CITY!! -- 24 total posts 7 posts
- Fan Of The 2010 Paul Bettany Angry Angel Movie LEGION?? Syfy Just Ordered To Series The TV Version!! -- 30 total posts 7 posts
- WARCRAFT is getting its cast together! Adds Ben Foster, Dominic Cooper, Toby Kebbell, and more! -- 99 total posts 6 posts
- This New HOBBIT Production Diary Shows Us Laketown, Smaug Bits, And Table Tennis Playing Middle Earthers!! -- 57 total posts 5 posts