Wanna see PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 in Austin tomorrow night at Alamo South?
Hey folks, Harry here... Tomorrow night at 10pm at the Alamo Drafthouse South - there's going to be a little advance screening of PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3... Austin wound up being one of the 20 places across the country that won these screenings and if you click here and RSVP you can have a chance to go! The latest PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 3 is a very fun packed audience chapter of the series. It has some excellent scares and a really crazy ending. If you've enjoyed the other two, you should really get a kick out of this. It's going to be 10pm at ALAMO DRAFTHOUSE SOUTH on South Lamar. Better hurry, tickets should be flying away!
Readers Talkbackcomments powered by Disqus
+ Expand All
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:24 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:28 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:29 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:35 p.m. CST
What a horrible movie. So bad that they had to offer free beer for me to not walk out before it started. Got about 30 mins into it, finished my beer and walked out. I would have rather watched The Thing prequel. That should say it all considering what a pile of shit that was.
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:56 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 2:59 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:03 p.m. CST
I guess that's pretty sad that I'd rather stare at the wall than watch crap. Not sure if it's more sad for me or the crappy movie.
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:16 p.m. CST
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:18 p.m. CST
You other guys must not like spooky movies. I enjoyed the first two PA, The Ring, The Grudge, and Blair Witch. Those are all enjoyable films if you have a sense of imagination. I find them a lot more suspenseful than boring corny slashers and torture porn (even when it's admittedly done well like Devils Rejects and Wolf Creek), all I want to see in those films is to see the killer die, and most of the time that doesn't even happen, which is lame. Ghost movies lack gore and nudity but they at least have scares if you can get into them.
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:24 p.m. CST
By analogy, lethal injection is a much more pleasant way to die that being eaten by Brick-Top's pigs.
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:40 p.m. CST
The sequel was recycled bullshit and the third looks to be the same. Nothing wrong with spooky ghost stories but once it's been done it's time to move on.
Oct. 17, 2011, 3:41 p.m. CST
by the Green Gargantua
Scares the shit out of me my lady while other films do not.
Oct. 17, 2011, 4:50 p.m. CST
I watched it at home, alone, on a bright sunny day and it still spooked me a little. The second not so much. And I know it's not exactly rocket science but I guessed what the plot of the third would be while watching the second (I am sure most people did, not trying to sound clever or anything) and the trailer confirmed my guess. I even think I know what is going to happen at the end. So I think I'll wait for it to hit TV.
Oct. 17, 2011, 5:09 p.m. CST
Or maybe they can merge the Final Destination movies with the Paranormal Activities series and call it Final Activity. and that will be the last movie they make. And then they will have to come up with an original idea. And then hollywood would explode like a Michael Bay cliché.
Oct. 17, 2011, 5:51 p.m. CST
by the Green Gargantua
Oct. 18, 2011, 12:05 p.m. CST
Oct. 19, 2011, 6:49 a.m. CST
- HERCULES ON THE RADIO!! Learn What Ain’t It Cool’s TV Critic Thinks Of The First Jack Bauer 24 Adventure Since 2010!! Plus GAME OF THRONES, MAD MEN, HANNIBAL, AGENTS OF SHIELD, And More!! And The Return Of FX MOVIE DOWNLOAD Star Sasha Perl-Raver!! Listen And Call In LIVE Saturday 8pm PT / 11pm ET!! -- 297 total posts 147 posts
- Capone feels slightly in limbo about HEAVEN IS FOR REAL!!! -- 361 total posts 80 posts
- Harry rambles fondly about Eli Roth's THE GREEN INFERNO a real red meat Jungle Cannibalism kinda movie! -- 269 total posts 23 posts
- ‘I Have Something To Say To The People Of Meereen!!’ The Stormborn Returns For Tonight’s Third GAME OF THRONES Of 2014!! -- 20 total posts 20 posts
- Does This X-MEN: DAYS OF FUTURE PAST International Poster Get you X-Cited?? -- 584 total posts 18 posts
- Capone desperately wants to pull the plug on TRANSCENDENCE!!! -- 237 total posts 17 posts
- Watch the Opening 3 Minutes of Joss Whedon's IN YOUR EYES! -- 203 total posts 13 posts
- ‘Why Don’t We Just Start Our Own Agency??’ Sunday Brings One Of The 13 Final MAD MENs!! -- 11 total posts 11 posts
- So, what's Steven Spielberg's slate looking like these days? -- 202 total posts 9 posts
- Two Images From Michael Fassbender’s MACBETH Movie!! -- 121 total posts 6 posts